Is Trump threatening his enemies, and should the former President be taken into custody?

You are incredibly stupid.
freud2.jpg

Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues? He stated that he will be "coming after" any who go after him. Legal experts are opining already he may be violating the rules the Judge put him under in the J6case.

I am certain that this will go to the Judge for action. My Carnac tells me that Trump will be severely cautioned. If he does it again, he will be remanded into custody. It won't be house arrest. He will be in a lockup.

'Deadly risks': Trump's latest Truth Social threat raises red flags for legal experts​

"Trump's threat was simple: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!"

It caused an uproar among legal analysts and media alike.

Andrew Feinberg, White House Correspondent for the Independent, specifically said it sounded like the type of threat which would concern his judges.

"This certainly sounds like a threat against prosecutors and/or witnesses," he wrote."
Payback is going to be a bitch
The bull is going to be released in the leftist china shop.

Trump's family and his lawyers must be sick over Trump's defiance.
Doubtful. Why wouldn’t they fully agree with him when he expresses justified outrage at another instance of political persecution which sullies the name of the American justice system?

If you weren’t such an odious hack, you’d be outraged, too.

Doubtful. Why wouldn’t they fully agree with him when he expresses justified outrage at another instance of political persecution which sullies the name of the American justice system?

If you weren’t such an odious hack, you’d be outraged, too.
Trump is a fool swimming for the drain.

Everyone knows that there is an unfettered right to threaten Trump, his family and his voters. No one can do a thing about it.

Forum List

Back