Is Trump threatening his enemies, and should the former President be taken into custody?

The main problem for Trumps Lawyers is advising him to ……Keep your Fucking Mouth SHUT

Since Trump is using this prosecution as a key element of his campaign, he will be providing prosecutors with ample evidence to use against him
I tis not about his mouth. They just use that to prosecute him. It is about his agendas.

Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues? He stated that he will be "coming after" any who go after him. Legal experts are opining already he may be violating the rules the Judge put him under in the J6case.

I am certain that this will go to the Judge for action. My Carnac tells me that Trump will be severely cautioned. If he does it again, he will be remanded into custody. It won't be house arrest. He will be in a lockup.

'Deadly risks': Trump's latest Truth Social threat raises red flags for legal experts​

"Trump's threat was simple: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!"

It caused an uproar among legal analysts and media alike.

Andrew Feinberg, White House Correspondent for the Independent, specifically said it sounded like the type of threat which would concern his judges.

"This certainly sounds like a threat against prosecutors and/or witnesses," he wrote."
The judge needs to make a decision here.

This orange child is going to behave like this unless and until something significant is done. It's all he knows.

She has to decide if she's going to do something big or not. Like any child, he'll only be encouraged by inaction.

Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues? He stated that he will be "coming after" any who go after him. Legal experts are opining already he may be violating the rules the Judge put him under in the J6case.

I am certain that this will go to the Judge for action. My Carnac tells me that Trump will be severely cautioned. If he does it again, he will be remanded into custody. It won't be house arrest. He will be in a lockup.

'Deadly risks': Trump's latest Truth Social threat raises red flags for legal experts​

Andrew Feinberg, White House Correspondent for the Independent, specifically said it sounded like the type of threat which would concern his judges.

"This certainly sounds like a threat against prosecutors and/or witnesses," he wrote."
Yeah, you guys should arrest him again for him exercising his first amendment rights. Thatll go over well. :cuckoo:

Are you a lawyer?

No ... but I represent myself in a court-of-law ... [smile] ... with well over 100 consecutive wins ... as is the case with any rental manager ... I could threaten a tenant with eviction if they don't pay rent ... and the judge will agree and sign the court order if the tenant doesn't pay rent ... why would you think differently? ...

... except you yourself have never stood before a court-of-law and represented yourself ... at least not much ...

My point is Presidential candidate can threaten their opponent ... it's called POLITICS ... and this receives the very highest protections in the United States ... except if this speech interferes with the JUDICIAL process ... and that's where my experience IN a court-of-law matters ... and not you watching TV ... ADA McCoy isn't a real prosecutor ...

NBS: Lawyers all agree ... My Cousin Vinny is the most faithful presentation of courtroom procedures ... no shit ... you may not want to believe this, but judges are looking for TRUTH and JUSTICE ... they think it's their job and they're right ...

Last edited:

It's really quite ironic that Democrats have weaponized both government and law enforcement to get Trump and yet when Trump wins, Democrats don't think Trump should weaponize government and law enforcement to get them.

The government and law enforcement agencies have revealed and are destroying the GOP efforts to weaponize their politics and strength in Congress.

PresidentTrump never used GOVT resources to SPY on Communist DEM political criminal opponents.

Obiden 1.0 did exactly that on newcomer innocent outsider MAGA movement....yet even that went unpunished. Anything goes in DC.

Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues?
Well, he's threatening people, but only at his level.

He is an emotional child, and an emotional child will lash out like this with zero understanding of a bigger picture. Even though he promised the judge not 24 hours earlier that he would not do this, he once again lost control of his emotions and did it.

I don't think he has any understanding of what he's doing. A child doesn't, not when in the adult world.

Well, he's threatening people, but only at his level.

He is an emotional child, and an emotional child will lash out like this with zero understanding of a bigger picture. Even though he promised the judge not 24 hours earlier that he would not do this, he once again lost control of his emotions and did it.

I don't think he has any understanding of what he's doing. A child doesn't, not when in the adult world.
Trump is like Jim Jones, a master brain washer of the emtionally and morally illiterate.

Forum List

Back