Is Trump threatening his enemies, and should the former President be taken into custody?

Free speech. Protected in America.

Were The Donald's threats made for POLITICAL PURPOSES? ... then yes, this speech receives the most protection ...

OR were The Donald's remarks made to DISRUPT A LEGAL PROCEEDING? ... then he doesn't have protection ...

Why yes ... the judge knows The Donald is a political candidate for President and he's gonna be LAMB-BLASTING the fuck outta Bidet ... and the court will have to make adjustments ...

Putting him in jail will only seal the election for him ... the judge doesn't want to do that ...

Were The Donald's threats made for POLITICAL PURPOSES? ... then yes, this speech receives the most protection ...

OR were The Donald's remarks made to DISRUPT A LEGAL PROCEEDING? ... then he doesn't have protection ...

Why yes ... the judge knows The Donald is a political candidate for President and he's gonna be LAMB-BLASTING the fuck outta Bidet ... and the court will have to make adjustments ...

Putting him in jail will only seal the election for him ... the judge doesn't want to do that ...

Eastman gave Trump real bad advice. Trump has already lost the election months ago.

Trump has no free speech to threaten judges and prosecutors and witnesses.

He will go to jail.

He threw away the election some months ago.

Trump has no free speech to threaten judges and prosecutors and witnesses.

He will go to jail.

He threw away the election some months ago.

How has he threatened them? ... he can certainly FIRE prosecutors if elected President, so he threaten that ... Trump can threaten to never hire the witnesses into his new administration, no law says he has to hire the same people ...

Trump can threaten any LEGAL revenge he wants to ... so going after Bidet like Bidet is going after Trump is allowed ... the judge won't interfere with that POLITICAL process, unless it interferes with the JUDICIAL process ...

There is no precedent ... the judge is on her own ...

How has he threatened them? ... he can certainly FIRE prosecutors if elected President, so he threaten that ... Trump can threaten to never hire the witnesses into his new administration, no law says he has to hire the same people ...

Trump can threaten any LEGAL revenge he wants to ... so going after Bidet like Bidet is going after Trump is allowed ... the judge won't interfere with that POLITICAL process, unless it interferes with the JUDICIAL process ...

Are you a lawyer?

If you were Mr. Trump's attorney, your nonsense would guarantee him the gallows.

But, of course, you are not a laywer.

If you go after him, he will go after you is far, far beyond any legal parameters than can protect Mr. Trump.

If you were Mr. Trump's attorney, your nonsense would guarantee him the gallows.

The main problem for Trumps Lawyers is advising him to ……Keep your Fucking Mouth SHUT

Since Trump is using this prosecution as a key element of his campaign, he will be providing prosecutors with ample evidence to use against him

The unbiased judge is most merciful…to
BLM rioters

Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues? He stated that he will be "coming after" any who go after him. Legal experts are opining already he may be violating the rules the Judge put him under in the J6case.

I am certain that this will go to the Judge for action. My Carnac tells me that Trump will be severely cautioned. If he does it again, he will be remanded into custody. It won't be house arrest. He will be in a lockup.

'Deadly risks': Trump's latest Truth Social threat raises red flags for legal experts​

"Trump's threat was simple: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!"

It caused an uproar among legal analysts and media alike.

Andrew Feinberg, White House Correspondent for the Independent, specifically said it sounded like the type of threat which would concern his judges.

"This certainly sounds like a threat against prosecutors and/or witnesses," he wrote."
I believe Mr. Trump should be swinging from a tree right now, but we live in progressive times these days. :dunno:

The wheels of justice turn slow. Patience.

Trump is on his Truth Social apparently threatening all who oppose him. Is he breaking the constraints the Judges have already subjected him to with consequences if he fails to follow the rues? He stated that he will be "coming after" any who go after him. Legal experts are opining already he may be violating the rules the Judge put him under in the J6case.

I am certain that this will go to the Judge for action. My Carnac tells me that Trump will be severely cautioned. If he does it again, he will be remanded into custody. It won't be house arrest. He will be in a lockup.

'Deadly risks': Trump's latest Truth Social threat raises red flags for legal experts​

"Trump's threat was simple: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!"

It caused an uproar among legal analysts and media alike.

Andrew Feinberg, White House Correspondent for the Independent, specifically said it sounded like the type of threat which would concern his judges.

"This certainly sounds like a threat against prosecutors and/or witnesses," he wrote."

Sounds like something a Progressive Fascist would say

Forum List

Back