Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

Allah is NOT YHWH. Allah is Satan
Jesus reveals Himself as the God of the OT who spoke to Moses and the Prophets. NOBODY knew of the Father until Jesus revealed Him

I'm sorry. I read the Old Testament, and I have a hard time seeing Yahweh as the "good guy."

He murders every person in the world in the great flood.
He murders the firstborn of all the Egyptians
he orders the murder of the people living in Canaan
He kills the baby of David and Bathsheba
He demands that Jephthah sacrifice his virgin daughter
He sends two she-bears to maul 42 children to death because they made fun of a bald prophet

Yet Muslims are as sincere in believing this diety is God as Christians are.

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care
He's antichrist, in every position he has taken and takes, he is anti Christ and anti Christ's teachings....

Don't be one of those people that are under a delusion....

and search your Biblical knowledge of Christ and what Christ has taught us and compare it to what trump says and does, which is the opposite.

He's antichrist, in every position he has taken and takes, he is anti Christ and anti Christ's teachings....

and search your Biblical knowledge of Christ and what Christ has taught us and compare it to what trump says and does, which is the opposite.
These people are delusional

Care all these politicians going to church every Sunday like they are people of god...the great majority of them are phonies and hypocrites........and we know what God is supposed to think of the hypocrites.....

Forum List

Back