Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kept the wedding video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blanked the ex

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Keep in touch with the ex

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
In general, I'd ask Donald Trump. He has expertise in this area. Seriously. Most leading Democrats have married only once and are still happily married. Only people with experience can answer this.

and this isn't about Mr. Trump. It's about people with experience and a text book example is provided.

you're welcome.

In general, I'd ask Donald Trump. He has expertise in this area. Seriously. Most leading Democrats have married only once and are still happily married. Only people with experience can answer this.

and this isn't about Mr. Trump. It's about people with experience and a text book example is provided.

you're welcome.
What an odd obsession with him. Good thing he has secret service detail.
Good grief.

you're welcome.
I keep TDS out of threads.

I prefer mature replies, tricky on American forums, so far in between.

Just wondered what folks did.

I figured you were from England when I saw 'Binned.' When they had the vax deal we called it a shot. They after a while they adopted the 'jab' from the Brits.

I didn't vote, but a neighbor's kid got divorced after 7 years of dating and living with the gal. He was a med student, now a M.D. Anyway, within 6 months after the wedding she was cheating on him heavy duty. Within 8 months they got divorced.

The neighbor complained about all the wasted money for the photographer and videographer that she paid for, as the kid 'binned' it all. From her story, it was a good thing it happened so fast and there was not a big financial hit to her kid. Maybe he was out $10k for ring, dress, wedding, etc. She paid $ for some of the wedding. The girl was poor and came from a dumpy family and didn't pay for much if anything of the wedding cost.

She said within 6 months of the divorce, her son had got on the internet dating sites and was dating again. Then he married one of the internet dates and now has 3 kids. Things going along OK from what I gather. She showed me a photo of the new wife. She has luscious boobs! Her nose is a little big. But all in all, looked pretty nice.

The reason she had brought all this up was she had asked me how her kid can scrap his old gold wedding ring from the first wife. 2nd wife demanded he get rid of it. I told her to have him go to a pawnshop.

I'd be scared to date nowadays. I'm too old. These girls they got now are CRAZY! I would have thought if you dated and lived with someone for 7 years, good chance you are on the same wavelength...but this case proves otherwise.

20 girls.jpg

Last edited:
I plan to move on with my life. How my marriage ended after all I had been through, will take a long time to get over.

Similar to the old Soviet State or East German offshoot, the Canadian Security Industrial Complex harms who they wish. Americans better take heed, I mean that. The abuse I suffered was at least a secondary result of their meddling in my life, career and otherwise. Perhaps even more than just secondary based on what my wife would threaten me with when angry.

I think in the Communication Age with global competition and free flow of information, the U.S intelligence agencies know precisely what they have up north. It should serve as a stark warning.

I plan to move on with my life. How my marriage ended after all I had been through, will take a long time to get over.

Similar to the old Soviet State or East German offshoot, the Canadian Security Industrial Complex harms who they wish. Americans better take heed, I mean that. The abuse I suffered was at least a secondary result of their meddling in my life, career and otherwise. Perhaps even more than just secondary based on what my wife would threaten me with when angry.

I think in the Communication Age with global competition and free flow of information, the U.S intelligence agencies know precisely what they have up north. It should serve as a stark warning.
I've always been puzzled by people who've sworn an oath to their god on this subject. I know people who have been married in a civil ceremony and got divorced. The later did not break a vow to their god.

Great question in any debates:

What did you do when you got divorced?​

How can you not go there? It's incredible. The news is overtaken by this stuff. Even on FOX.
Imagine a guy and a girl at the alter getting married, then they divorce. What did they do?

So forget Trump, Biden, Clinton, Tom Dick Harry, Epstein, Michael Jackson et. al. The thread is about members here that were once married and now divorced, what did they do.

Imagine a guy and a girl at the alter getting married, then they divorce. What did they do?

So forget Trump, Biden, Clinton, Tom Dick Harry, Epstein, Michael Jackson et. al. The thread is about members here that were once married and now divorced, what did they do.
Oh! A private thread. Why didn't the OP say so: "No normal, honest, decent people need reply"

Forum List

Back