Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care
Why kid yerself for a fat slob that has a criminal past and present.

giphy (3).gif

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

Yep

yawn

don't care

Trump orange Jesus.jpg

Yep

yawn

don't care

No. Trump is barely a Christian. He says what people want to hear. That's why they like him. If they want to hear that we should sacrifice the eldest son of every family on TV at 4pm every Sunday, he'd say it.

Is Trump the 2nd Coming?​

....... can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. ..... he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

Yep
A bit over-stated but you're on the right track travelling in the right direction.

Yep

yawn

don't care

He doesn't observe the Sabbath. That alone disqualifies him.

Sounds to me like you already know you are in it

Forum List

Back