Is Trump A RINO?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
These far right holdouts in the House vote for Speaker were Trump MAGAs. Trump intervened and told them to vote for McCarthy, you know, the person those holdouts said was a card carrying RINO, part of the DC swamp. So, does that make Trump a RINO and a member of the swamp for endorsing the RINO McCarthy?

duh....

It highlights/highlighted the absolute psychosis of the GOP that you guys are so desperate to be popular that you'll marry your prospects to this carnival barker at the drop of a hat.

Anyway...it failed. He got one term, lost by 9M votes--no there was no sizable voter fraud--and now you're spending all of your time trying to distance yourself from the blob.

What now? Pretend like he didn't exist.

If a RINO is someone who disagrees with Trump .. then no ... I personally wouldn't join any political party who would have me as a member ... I'm a Marxist ...

These far right holdouts in the House vote for Speaker were Trump MAGAs. Trump intervened and told them to vote for McCarthy, you know, the person those holdouts said was a card carrying RINO, part of the DC swamp. So, does that make Trump a RINO and a member of the swamp for endorsing the RINO McCarthy?
Not really....He's closer to a cross between a 1980s Reagan democrat and a Pat Buchanan populist.....Though I'd give a guys like Daniel Patrick Moynahan and Henry Jackson credit for having far better judgment of how reliable and trustworthy the people in their orbits were.

Not really....He's closer to a cross between a 1980s Reagan democrat and a Pat Buchanan populist.....Though I'd give a guys like Daniel Patrick Moynahan and Henry Jackson credit for having far better judgment of how reliable and trustworthy the people in their orbits were.

Absolutely.

Thanks for admitting you're Bolshevik scum and an enemy of America. Now go back to Cuba or North Korea where you belong.

That is silly because the Bolsheviks were about the most egalitarian idealists for individual rights in all of history.
Cuba and North Korea have zero connection to Bolsheviks, since Stalin killed off all the Bolsheviks.

No, it means there is no ‘swamp,’ no ‘deep state’ – just the usual blind partisan rightwing hypocrisy.

The Chaos Caucus/Taliban 20 couldn’t care less about sound, responsible governance.

No, it means there is no ‘swamp,’ no ‘deep state’ – just the usual blind partisan rightwing hypocrisy.

The Chaos Caucus/Taliban 20 couldn’t care less about sound, responsible governance.
There is ALWAYS a deep state of some kind, to some extent. Politicians put many of their own kind in powerful positions who, in turn, hire others of their persuasion to be under them. An 8 year president will have a bigger deep state than a 4 year president and if one party holds power for more than 8 years you have an even bigger deep state.

There is ALWAYS a deep state of some kind, to some extent. Politicians put many of their own kind in powerful positions who, in turn, hire others of their persuasion to be under them. An 8 year president will have a bigger deep state than a 4 year president and if one party holds power for more than 8 years you have an even bigger deep state.
The Chaos Caucus/Taliban 20 abandoned their ‘principles’ and voted for McCarthy at the behest of Trump – RINOs all around.

Forum List

Back