Is this the "Negro Dialect" that Reid was Referring to?...

Because they aren't racist idiots like you are.

She was reading a poem in the drawl in which it was written, as you well know.

Try to resist lying for a day or two and see what happens.

Try Ignoring me for a day or two!... :rofl:

Gonna start another Flame Thread about me, my Ravioli?... :clap2:

:)

peace...

I remember that but it wasn't racist because.......umh....umh....umh...............................

LOL!!

Good one malcontent.

But guess what...Dems can get away with it, because its well-known its not from a racist mindset.

Unfortunate Reps can't do the same.

roflmao.gif

Each party has taken their base groups for granted over the last couple of decades. Proggressives in this nation have the idea in their head that they've done "so much" for the so-called negro population of this nation and that the so-called negro population in some way owes them and their democratic party, rather then the democratic party OWEING THEM for sontinuously voting for them, often times with nothing to show for it but the same old misguided policies of the right.

The so-called negro establishment (Sharpton, Obama, Jackson, Cosby) automatically falls into this trap because they've been democrats for so long. It's not that the democratic party platform does not represent the views of the majority of so-called negroes, who are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves and making their own decisions, it's simply that they are a group within the democrat party which the dems feel no need to court, but rather many white proggressives see them as their pet projects rather then loyal voters and supporters.

We saw a major split in the dynamic during the Bush administration when just about everyone had had enough of Washington and both parties were bing fled by their bases including the democratic party. Many proggressive blacks were either going green or independant because they believed that the dems had taken advantage of their vote (and they were right). The Obama candidacy helped to calm this new development and draw back the black vote. You're seeing that same dynamic now look who's comming out FOR Harry Reid... Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama. On the other end Eric Michael Dyson, Cornel West, Cynthia McKinney, and others that do NOT represent the so-called negro establishment and ideologically are further to the left and consider themselves loyal more to their own respective communities rather then the democratic party are all condemning Reid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA3oqycCBvQ[/ame]

She was being condescending.

She should have thrown in a few *motherfuckers* and couple of *sheit negro*s

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal

She was being condescending.

She should have thrown in a few *motherfuckers* and couple of *sheit negro*s

"To all my Niggas, and my Bitches!... And all my Bitches, and my Niggas!"...

^What Dialect is that?

:)

peace...

Lots of blacks eat up all things Clinton.

They forgive things like Willie's " this guy would be bringing us coffee" type remarks in reference to Barry. Go figure.

You don't know what that means, do you?

That's so cute.

Reviving a troll thread four and a half years later? Really? Gotta be a new record.

:trolls:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back