Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

A6B02FF0-E437-4580-AC2C-332A91AD930F.png
This POS won’t retire, we would all be told to leave our jobs if we were almost 90 years old with cancer.. United States Supreme Court is officially a fucking joke.. trump
Needs to add two more seats because this turd won’t retire

I do not post this with glee.

------------------------

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg announced Friday she has been treated for liver cancer and will continue receiving treatment, but she plans to do her job full steam ahead as long as she’s capable.

“I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam. I remain fully able to do that,” Justice Ginsburg said.

She said a scan in February revealed cancer lesions in her liver, and she began chemotherapy in May.

------------------------

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg announced Friday she has been treated for liver cancer and will continue receiving treatment, but she plans to do her job full steam ahead as long as she’s capable.

“I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam. I remain fully able to do that,” Justice Ginsburg said.

She said a scan in February revealed cancer lesions in her liver, and she began chemotherapy in May.

I hope that if it is her time to go, that she goes quickly. Suffering under cancer is horrendous, and I wish it on no one.

------------------------

Liver cancer is usually not that terribly aggressive. A friend of mine has stage 3 cancer and he's hardly on the precipice of death.

View attachment 364379This POS won’t retire, we would all be told to leave our jobs if we were almost 90 years old with cancer.. United States Supreme Court is officially a fucking joke.. trump

She's not a POS.
You are.
I bet you couldn't take any single ONE of her ailments on and keep working.

I'll give her a month. Will Trump replace her before of after the election?

Only in his mind and yours. The Dems can tie up the Senate for 4 months easy. And even Rump is making excuses for why he lost (crystal ball on his part).

She's not a POS.
You are.
I bet you couldn't take any single ONE of her ailments on and keep working.
That’s the point she ain’t working. She’s being wheeled into a room to give her a fucking stupid opinion about killing black babies

I’m totally fine everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 364379This POS won’t retire, we would all be told to leave our jobs if we were almost 90 years old with cancer.. United States Supreme Court is officially a fucking joke.. trump

With her type. It will go to the brain, probably there now. Bones.............3 months is asking a lot.

Forum List

Back