Is this the end of trump in 2024?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

God Help us! I hope it is. He is the most dangerous man to our nation that breathes. Even after his lies and fabrications have directly caused an attempted Coup....a Bloody Coup....trump still will not admit that he lost the election. He and Giuliani need to be sent to an island where they can tell each other that the election was fraudulent for the rest of their miserable lives.

In 2016, Republicans won the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

In 2020, Republicans lost the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

And for good measure, he broke the law trying to influence the election via a call with the GA SoS and incited a riot.

Trump is a loser.

But I hope he runs in 2024. Because we'll crush him again.

God Help us! I hope it is. He is the most dangerous man to our nation that breathes. Even after his lies and fabrications have directly caused an attempted Coup....a Bloody Coup....trump still will not admit that he lost the election. He and Giuliani need to be sent to an island where they can tell each other that the election was fraudulent for the rest of their miserable lives.
Trump is poison.. He won't get a library cause no one will donate now.

And for good measure, he broke the law trying to influence the election via a call with the GA SoS and incited a riot.

Trump is a loser.

What law did he break?

I fervently hope that Trump or one of his offspring is the Republican nominee in 2024. That will insure another Democrat administration without question.

Trump is a loser.

Actually, he broke no law on that call.

Trump is a failed president, just like Bush.

This riot was the final straw, what a disgrace.
What about the summer riots where there was a lot of burning, looting, tearing statues down, burning churches, and injuring cops, including with lasers? Yesterday's "protest" was tame by comparison.

Trump is a loser.

He did if you pick out one part of that one sentence the media told everyone to act angered about lol

Trump is a loser.

He did if you pick out one part of that one sentence the media told everyone to act angered about lol

Yeah, thats true. We all need the media to give us their narration. Its always right.

He fed the anger and violence of his cult with lies and conspiracies. He is Directly to Blame for this and he will be held accountable.

I know this. If I live in an area that is not blue as a peasant, m chances to live are greater. That is what I found out this year. Danger comes in so many forms.

Forum List

Back