Is the Serena Williams cartoon racist?

• Yes, obviously

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this cartoon Species-ist?

proxy.duckduckgo.jpg

View attachment 215899

I don’t believe it was meant to be racist. I think the artist depicted her in caricature-like format, in which facial features are greatly exaggerated and the racist left thinks it’s racist just bc it shows an unflattering portrayal of a black woman, and we can’t have that...
Republicans love the stuff. They hate that a black woman is the greatest player of all time in the lily white sport.
Huh?

Evonne-Goolagong-Cawley.jpg

You don't follow tennis much!

Greg

The 'Hippo Sitaaas' have been pulling this bullshit since they were kids.
The 'Catsuit' bitch deserves everything she brings on herself.
What does Hippo-sitaas mean? I assume you are implying that they are fat, which tells me you never seen Venus in your life...but apparently a dark-skinned black body is a fat body to you huh?
3382966-venus-williams-lors-du-huitieme-jour-de-950x0-2.jpg

But don't worry, I will never refer to Sarah Sanders as nothing other than her name...
2ed57282f7e92d0466ae96db21d8aac9
Vanessa had a MAJOR breast reduction. She's had so many liposuction treatments she probably bought the clinic and took it home with her to save travelling time.
I find it funny that people who are woefully out of shape accuse a world class athlete of being out of shape or fat......but I would love to see all the pics of this fat Venus Williams..

There should be dozens floating around....always easy to find pics of fat celebs...look
C6R2pPmUYAAobXr.jpg

He's got a bum similar in size to Serena's?? I suppose you are correct on that point!

Greg

View attachment 215997
Has calling white women snails a common tactic in dehumanizing white women to make their rape, murder and abuse more acceptable? No? Then, no its not racist..

By your logic, any satire, ridicule, criticism or commentary on the behavior of black women is racist. I reject that standard. Serena behaved like a big baby having a temper tantrum. That is what the cartoon portrayed. If you see racism, that says more about your own worldview than it does about the artist's intentions.

Last edited:

View attachment 215997
Has calling white women snails a common tactic in dehumanizing white women to make their rape, murder and abuse more acceptable? No? Then, no its not racist..

By your logic, any satire, ridicule, criticism or commentary on the behavior of black women is racist. I reject that standard. Serena behaved like a big baby having temper tantrum. That is what the cartoon's portrayed. If you see racism, that says more about your own worldview than it does about the artist's intentions.
No, I said the drawing was not racist, except for how the woman who beat her was portrayed...but I don't see many trump supporters talking about that part..

I then further went on to address a depraved racist for having the nerve to bring her sister into it and calling her fat.....because for some reason, Venus Williams is at fault too...but again, don't recall any Trump lovers having a problem with that either..

heh:

Umpires are considering refusing to officiate matches involving Serena Williams, such is the level of discontent over the treatment of Carlos Ramos during and after the US Open final.

Umpires may boycott Serena Williams matches after outburst at US Open final

A boycott is unlikely. The umpires don’t have a union or any organization to support a boycott.

It’s just talk, much like truck drivers talking about shutting down the trucks until the pay gets better.

The 'Hippo Sitaaas' have been pulling this bullshit since they were kids.
The 'Catsuit' bitch deserves everything she brings on herself.
What does Hippo-sitaas mean? I assume you are implying that they are fat, which tells me you never seen Venus in your life...but apparently a dark-skinned black body is a fat body to you huh?

But don't worry, I will never refer to Sarah Sanders as nothing other than her name...
See, even YOU enjoy making fun of womens weight.
Except, I didn't....I enjoy pointing out the wackness of Trump lovers and their often failed points...

How he tries to characterize a woman as fat who is nowhere near -- but would be the first to clutch his pearls on fall on the fainting couch if I ever said anything about Sarah...which I didn't....

all I did was post both pics of the women...you took it from there...thanks for making my point
You said something about Sarah, yet no one is fainting around here except for you pussy boys on the left.
What did I say about sarah???? now, if you like, I can highlight my point that if Venus is fat, Sarah must be morbidly obese...

But Trump lovers don't really like logic -- especially when they are in the middle of attacking a person who has ZERO to do with what their mad about
See, you DO like making fun of fat women too.

Except, I didn't....I enjoy pointing out the wackness of Trump lovers and their often failed points...

How he tries to characterize a woman as fat who is nowhere near -- but would be the first to clutch his pearls on fall on the fainting couch if I ever said anything about Sarah...which I didn't....

all I did was post both pics of the women...you took it from there...thanks for making my point
You said something about Sarah, yet no one is fainting around here except for you pussy boys on the left.
What did I say about sarah???? now, if you like, I can highlight my point that if Venus is fat, Sarah must be morbidly obese...

But Trump lovers don't really like logic -- especially when they are in the middle of attacking a person who has ZERO to do with what their mad about
This is going to be hard to do, but I am going to try to appeal to the logic of a Trump voter...

If the initial claim is that Venus Williams is fat....photo included...

What would be the logical conclusion about Sarah? photo included

The fact you keep dodging it lets me know how pathetic most trump lovers are....they love to throw out attacks, but turn bitch when someone picks them apart

This is going to be hard to do, but I am going to try to appeal to the logic of a Trump voter...

The fact you keep dodging it lets me know how pathetic most trump lovers are....they love to throw out attacks, but turn bitch when someone picks them apart
As a reminder dummy, i never suggested it was wrong to make fun of fat people, YOU did. Im merely pointing out your hypocrisy, but youre not smart enough to follow along.

These are world class atheletes neither is fat! That is certainly a mistake in the depiction! Complaining is not pretty on any one! How this makes a political forum I am not sure, but we are stretching here!

These are world class atheletes neither is fat! That is certainly a mistake in the depiction! Complaining is not pretty on any one! How this makes a political forum I am not sure, but we are stretching here!
Is she fat in that cartoon, or does she just have a big ass? That cartoon looks like big tits, big ass, and buff arms to me, which are certainly qualities you can attribute to Serena.

Is she fat in that cartoon, or does she just have a big ass? Serena does have a big ass you know.
She is depicted as fat! In that cartoon! That being said it was her actions not her color that put her in the spot light this time. We all act the fool from time to time! This is a good indication of why you should not act the fool in front of TV cameras!

The whole complaint against Serena is racist. She is black. She is more black than the half black. That's all she needs. The only way Serena could lose is if she was playing against a tranny.

Is she fat in that cartoon, or does she just have a big ass? Serena does have a big ass you know.
She is depicted as fat! In that cartoon! That being said it was her actions not her color that put her in the spot light this time. We all act the fool from time to time! This is a good indication of why you should not act the fool in front of TV cameras!
Nope, she is depicted exactly as i stated. Big tits, big ass and big arms. All of those features are in the pic and no others, like fat rolls, etc. You dont see her belly anywhere in that cartoon, because its not big.

A caricature is a picture that exaggerates the actual physical traits of the subject. A good caricature is one that is clearly a picture of the subject, yet makes them look funny.

It is not possible to caricature a Negro without exaggerating the lips and nose. With Serena, her ridiculous clothes - self-designed, I understand - also are ripe for caricature.

Serena's behavior at the U.S. Open final richly deserved to be made fun of, but no U.S. outlet would have the balls to do it.

The odd thing about the picture is that Osaka is portrayed with strait blonde hair. She is also a sort of mulatto with negroid features.
I defy anyone to draw a cartoon of Serena that would not be considered Racist. I also thought it strange that Osaka was depicted with blonde hair. Serena owes her a sincere apology for taking her shining moment away with deplorable behavior and lack of sportsmanship.

Nope, she is depicted exactly as i stated. Big tits, big ass and big arms. All of those features are in the pic and no others, like fat rolls, etc. You dont see her belly anywhere in that cartoon, because its not big.
Well what we have here is a difference in opinion on that particular facet. I think we both agree it was her poor behavior that cuased the cartoon not her race! Am i wrong?

Forum List

Back