Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Do you agree with the assertions made by your fellow liberals that the lack of testing protocol was due to Trump's supposed incompetence?

You do?

Then that makes you prone to repeating that lie in the future. And when you do, you will be complicit in furthering misinformation, lies.

So yes, I am accusing you of being a liar. Because you will no doubt go about repeating that lie inside of your political circles and far left cliques.

Once you agree with a lie, you lie to yourself. When you lie to yourself, you are a liar.

Go away.
LOLOLOL

I like how you ask me a question, then answer it for me, and then call me a liar for the answer you gave.

rotfl-gif.288736

I like how you countered my so called "incoherence" with more incoherence.
You're lying yet again. I didn't say your post was incoherent.

Take your Lithium and try posting again after it kicks in.

I have you frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog. Scurry along.
LOL

Those are your hallucinations again. I'm actually laughing at what a retard you are. You literally accused me of lying -- and then when you couldn't prove it, asked me my position on it, then you made up my answer and accused me of lying again.

:lmao:
All you have left are insults. Notice how you aren't debating me on the point anymore?

Enjoy being alone with your conspiracies.

It was not years in the making. The WHO offered tests, we declined.

Yep, let's listen to the United Nations! :D

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump signed an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'

LOLOLOL

I like how you ask me a question, then answer it for me, and then call me a liar for the answer you gave.

rotfl-gif.288736

I like how you countered my so called "incoherence" with more incoherence.
You're lying yet again. I didn't say your post was incoherent.

Take your Lithium and try posting again after it kicks in.

I have you frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog. Scurry along.
LOL

Those are your hallucinations again. I'm actually laughing at what a retard you are. You literally accused me of lying -- and then when you couldn't prove it, asked me my position on it, then you made up my answer and accused me of lying again.

:lmao:
All you have left are insults. Notice how you aren't debating me on the point anymore?

Enjoy being alone with your conspiracies.
There is no debating you since all you do is lie and make up other posters' positions. You're not debating any points.

"I don't take responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

Are you fucking kidding me? That really happened?

He really did say this and on national television too.

Governor Cuomo was just on TV excoriating the Administration’s failure to provide a national coordinated strategy or the assistance of the Army Corps of Engineers in setting up MASH Hospital units for hard hit communities.

Yeah sure, but if you watched the slideshow during his news conference, he thanked them both.

CUOMO: Federal leadership is lacking/absent

ALSO CUOMO: (Thanks Trump and Pence in his powerpoint presentation)

Cuomo thanked the Feds for the useful things they have done, but ripped them on their obvious failures of leadership. The lack of a co-ordination in shutting down public events, the lack of preparing the extra hospital beds they will need, the focus on the stock market and not the population.

We just had Justin Trudeau on TV here announcing Canada's borders are closing. We now have 300 cases in Canada, schools are closed, and most public events are cancelled. Churches streamed worship services yesterday. When asked about the stock market, Trudeau's comment was the focus is currently on keeping Canadians safe. The economic issues will be dealt with in due time, but now is the time to focus on the health and security of Canadians.

It's not the federal government's job to mandate the shutting down of public events, that's why they have a Governor. Nor can they do anything about preparing more hospital beds, that's something the individual hospitals are responsible for.

As for focusing on the stock market, what would you do to stop the decline? This isn't specifically a national issue, the market is being affected by the global situation.

There is no debating you since all you do is lie and make up other posters' positions.

Wha?

Scared of little ol' me?
Not at all.

Then why are you throwing insults at me? Why aren't you refuting my statements with facts? You bite and snarl like a cornered animal.

You're afraid.
Because you don't stop lying.

Funny how you aren't making any efforts to disprove my so called "lies" Faun. Either I'm lying or I'm not. So, put me to shame.

There is no debating you since all you do is lie and make up other posters' positions.

Wha?

Scared of little ol' me?
Not at all.

Then why are you throwing insults at me? Why aren't you refuting my statements with facts? You bite and snarl like a cornered animal.

You're afraid.

Funny how you aren't making any efforts to disprove my so called "lies" Faun. Either I'm lying or I'm not. So, put me to shame.
I already did that.

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.

"I don't take responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

Are you fucking kidding me? That really happened?

He really did say this and on national television too.

Governor Cuomo was just on TV excoriating the Administration’s failure to provide a national coordinated strategy or the assistance of the Army Corps of Engineers in setting up MASH Hospital units for hard hit communities.

That I knew about. But signature during a middle of a crisis when on one day the market went up he signs it knowing that we are in no way near out of this.

Wha?

Scared of little ol' me?
Not at all.

You're afraid.

I already did that.
I just scoured through the last 5 pages of this thread, I fail to see where you did. You want to be more specific?

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
Why should that matter? This is all part of the hoax, right?

Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that.
What was said is the MASS HYSTERIA from the left is the hoax.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.

Not at all.

You're afraid.

I already did that.
I just scoured through the last 5 pages of this thread, I fail to see where you did. You want to be more specific?
Suuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

#92 #136

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

NEITHER!

Trump is more like Nero!

All he needs is a fiddle!

Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that.
What was said is the MASS HYSTERIA from the left is the hoax.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.

The the "mass hysteria" is also a hoax, why is the federal government spending $50 billion on it? Why are schools and businesses being shut down all over the nation, and why are all the health officials in all of the states complaining about a lack of resources or leadership from the federal government in fighting this virus.

Canada has basically closed its schools and its borders, and telling people to shelter in place for the next month and see how this plays out. And we've had almost no community transmission to this point, just Canadians bringng it home from abroad.

Forum List

Back