Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
This is over 2 months old, did he do anything to get the populace ready?

It's called preemptive action. He did something to keep the populace safe. But you're focused on "preparedness". Okay.

Answer me this:

Do you think Obama would have handled this crisis adroitly with the CDC testing protocols he had then? The same that are in place now?

Your disdain for Trump influences how you view his response to the crisis.

So, make the assertion "Trump failed in his response to the virus" or "Trump botched the testing."

Come on, I dare you to.

Repeating the lie while agreeing with the lie and you will become a liar.

Neither statement is provable.
Perhaps had Trump not gutted the public health infrastructure,his response may have been nimbler.

That's a cop out. And a premade talking point.

So, make the assertion "Trump failed in his response to the virus" or "Trump botched the testing."

Come on, I dare you to.

Perhaps had Trump not gutted the public health infrastructure,his response may have been nimbler.

Where was the House Congressional oversight when this was happening and what were they doing instead?

It's called preemptive action. He did something to keep the populace safe. But you're focused on "preparedness". Okay.

Answer me this:

Do you think Obama would have handled this crisis adroitly with the CDC testing protocols he had then? The same that are in place now?

He did some thing. Whoopie, it wasn't enough. What else?

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
Why should that matter? This is all part of the hoax, right?
Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that.
What was said is the MASS HYSTERIA from the left is the hoax.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.

The the "mass hysteria" is also a hoax, why is the federal government spending $50 billion on it? Why are schools and businesses being shut down all over the nation, and why are all the health officials in all of the states complaining about a lack of resources or leadership from the federal government in fighting this virus.

Canada has basically closed its schools and its borders, and telling people to shelter in place for the next month and see how this plays out. And we've had almost no community transmission to this point, just Canadians bringng it home from abroad.

"Why are schools and businesses being shut down all over the nation, and why are all the health officials in all of the states complaining about a lack of resources or leadership from the federal government in fighting this virus."
Thank you for for showing what mass hysteria looks like. Now please go home

Answer me this:

Can't bring yourself to give him credit, can you?

Let's say Trump allowed the flow of Chinese into the US unimpeded.

There's an 80% chance you would be infected right now.

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.

The the "mass hysteria" is also a hoax, why is the federal government spending $50 billion on it? Why are schools and businesses being shut down all over the nation, and why are all the health officials in all of the states complaining about a lack of resources or leadership from the federal government in fighting this virus.

Canada has basically closed its schools and its borders, and telling people to shelter in place for the next month and see how this plays out. And we've had almost no community transmission to this point, just Canadians bringng it home from abroad.

"Why are schools and businesses being shut down all over the nation, and why are all the health officials in all of the states complaining about a lack of resources or leadership from the federal government in fighting this virus."
Thank you for for showing what mass hysteria looks like. Now please go home

So, Trump's new position is for businesses to shut down. Is he panicking you now?

If health officials are saying they don't have enough resources, should they be quiet about it instead?

Answer me this:

I did. He did a thing. It's not enough and he obviously thought it was as he told us it was over.

Was Trump bullied into recommending people avoid gatherings of more than 10 people? Or is he making you pee your pants now too?
No, not here in Idaho, darling. I'll let you wear the Depends. Just strange that the flu virus that takes thousands of lives
every year is never up front with the mass hysteria from goofballs like you. it's just an observation

How come you didn't answer my question? Here it is again:

Was Trump bullied into recommending people avoid gatherings of more than 10 people? Or is he making you pee your pants now too?

Are you panicked that Trump is mouthing the same words you claim caused a panic when others said them?
I would expect this kind of outrage and hysteria coming from you over the yearly flu virus....but, you're mum on that.
Don't you have a knitting group to attend?

Answer me this:

At the least, it would NOW be 70%!

No, not here in Idaho, darling. I'll let you wear the Depends. Just strange that the flu virus that takes thousands of lives
every year is never up front with the mass hysteria from goofballs like you. it's just an observation

How come you didn't answer my question? Here it is again:

Are you panicked that Trump is mouthing the same words you claim caused a panic when others said them?
I would expect this kind of outrage and hysteria coming from you over the yearly flu virus....but, you're mum on that.
Don't you have a knitting group to attend?

You can't answer a simple question? Trump announces he wants businesses to close is he panicking you? Or are you going to blame the media for reporting what he said?

Answer me this:

Links from both of you. You've made claims, prove it.

Come on, I dare you to.

Where was the House Congressional oversight when this was happening and what were they doing instead?
They were under Republican control and probably chasing another Benghazi conspiracy theory.

Answer me this:

Figure of speech..

As in there would be a high likelihood of you being infected.

Don't be so dense, Joy.

Answer me this:

Figure of speech..

As in there would be a high likelihood of you being infected.

Don't be so dense, Joy.

That's what I thought. You don't know. Nice walk back.

In the mentime we didn't do enough testing so there is no real awareness about who has it. The bungled way in which we brought the people back from the cruise ship likely infected others and the first case of local transmission was near Ft. Travis where those folks were brought to.

What is he doing about hospital space? That should have been started weeks ago.

Come on, I dare you to.

They were under Republican control and probably chasing another Benghazi conspiracy theory.

Bullshit!

Go lick public door handles and visit your friends and extended family members ASAP and often.

Forum List

Back