Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
Why should that matter? This is all part of the hoax, right?
Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that.
What was said is the MASS HYSTERIA from the left is the hoax.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.
"Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that."

You even acknowledged this post as a winner...
Impeached Trump did not call the Coronavirus a hoax -- he called Democrats' politicization of it a hoax. And he didn't say there were only 15 cases in the U.S. -- he said 15 cases had spread in the U.S. and that another 42 were brought back from Japan.
Now would be a good time for you to apologize...

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.

Was Trump bullied into recommending people avoid gatherings of more than 10 people? Or is he making you pee your pants now too?

Was Trump bullied into recommending people avoid gatherings of more than 10 people? Or is he making you pee your pants now too?

You sure are.

You sure are.

Then man up or wear a diaper, boy. I can't help how you react to me.

No, I don't know anyone who needs this in their life right now.

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

They don't exist. We haven't been able to test enough people. Are you even paying attention?

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.
" As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded."

^^^ Liar. :eusa_liar:

Of course I'm lying. Just like you're doing about Trump's oversight of the testing protocols. Easy to call out my lies, but not acknowledge your own, is it?

Faun

Perhaps you missed this one?

Or do you read all or part of a post?

You sure are.

I'm not afraid of you, wench. I react with simple disgust, at you and Faun willfully buying into and spreading lies about Trump's response to the virus, respectively.

You only add to the hysteria by trying to convince everyone Trump is failing (that within itself is done with political considerations in mind, sans any concern for the welfare of your fellow Americans). This is a time for unity, not a time to sow fear and dismay. Someone does not fight a virus well if they are stricken with fear as well as the virus.

You would do well to cease your incessant bleating. Because that's all you and your liberal friends are doing.

Last edited:

And they can't break that habit.
So, as a result they continue to sling poo and are putting up a dementia riddled nominee for Prez that is in the tank to China where the Wuhanvirus originated.
A true life script that publisher's and Hollywood would reject as unbelievable!
This is where the unhinged Dimms are at.

You sure are.

I'm not afraid of you, wench. I react with simple disgust, when you and Faun willfully buy into and spread lies about Trump's response to the virus, respectively.

Right, you're scared and confused.

You only add to the hysteria by trying to convince everyone Trump is failing (that within itself is done with political considerations in mind, sans any concern for the welfare of your fellow Americans). This is a time for unity, not a time to sow fear and dismay. Someone does not fight a virus well if they are stricken with fear as well as the virus.

You would do well to cease you incessant bleating. Because that's all you and your liberal friends are doing.

Last week, this was no problem. This week, shut it down. He's been behind the eight ball the entire time.

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

It's an existential threat on par with the democrat Party being forced to rely on an accurate voter database

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

Since nature, not a political enemy, inflicted this on us, I think your examples are not appropriate.

It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will

the numbers are 'low' because we haven't had mass testing like they have for weeks.

that - according to the experts - is gonna change quickly. bigley, & like no one has seen b4.

i really want them to be wrong, but those same experts have been relying on science & not their fucking 'hunch'l & have been spot on from the start.

you want them to be wrong lolol sure you do.

No, I don't know anyone who needs this in their life right now.

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

They don't exist. We haven't been able to test enough people. Are you even paying attention?

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.
" As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded."

^^^ Liar. :eusa_liar:

Of course I'm lying. Just like you're doing about Trump's oversight of the testing protocols. Easy to call out my lies, but not acknowledge your own, is it?

Faun

Perhaps you missed this one?

Or do you read all or part of a post?
That's where you admitted you're a liar after I called you out for lying. Then when I challenged you to prove your bullshit claim that I lied, you asked me a question -- answered it yourself -- and then said see, you're a liar.

You're fucked in the head, con.

That's where you admitted you're a liar after I called you out for lying
Perhaps this missed you, due to the infinitesimally small size of your head, but I was making the point that you are more than willing to call out anyone else's lies, but buy into things that turn out to be lies themselves.

IE, Trump's response to the virus, or his so called lack of foresight on the testing protocol.

So, make the assertion "Trump failed in his response to the virus" or "Trump botched the testing."

Come on, I dare you to.

Repeating the lie while agreeing with the lie and you will become a liar.

Neither statement is provable.

No, not here in Idaho, darling. I'll let you wear the Depends. Just strange that the flu virus that takes thousands of lives
every year is never up front with the mass hysteria from goofballs like you. it's just an observation

Last week, this was no problem. This week, shut it down. He's been behind the eight ball the entire time.

Hmm... behind the 8 ball.

You may wish to consider he banned travel to and from China when the virus was spreading exponentially in Wuhan. MORE than a week ago.

Great, what else? This is over 2 months old, did he do anything to get the populace ready? Nope he told us, kind of recently that this was just going to blow by us and then he lied about the numbers. Did he bother to work with the WHO to get tests? They offered.

How about preparing our healthcare system to handle a potential pandemic? No?

How about not going against CDC guidelines in the way they brought those folks back from the cruise ship to Ft. Travis where we put those workers at risk and the first case of local transmission took place within a short distance away?

How about the load of assholes who listen to what the president says and insists this is no big deal and will continue to infect others?

No, not here in Idaho, darling. I'll let you wear the Depends. Just strange that the flu virus that takes thousands of lives
every year is never up front with the mass hysteria from goofballs like you. it's just an observation

How come you didn't answer my question? Here it is again:

Are you panicked that Trump is mouthing the same words you claim caused a panic when others said them?

So, make the assertion "Trump failed in his response to the virus" or "Trump botched the testing."

Come on, I dare you to.

Repeating the lie while agreeing with the lie and you will become a liar.

Neither statement is provable.
Perhaps had Trump not gutted the public health infrastructure,his response may have been nimbler.

Forum List

Back