Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
No, I don't know anyone who needs this in their life right now.

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

They don't exist. We haven't been able to test enough people. Are you even paying attention?

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.
" As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded."

^^^ Liar. :eusa_liar:

Of course I'm lying. Just like you're doing about Trump's oversight of the testing protocols. Easy to call out my lies, but not acknowledge your own, is it?

America lost its prestige on the world stage in the Bush era, just like it did now in the Trump era

I am going to start calling him Herbert Trump. Trump is leading us into a depression with his idiocy. This crisis is just proving what we said about Trump all along. He is a fraud. Nothing but an empty suit failed game show host who is incapable of inspiring any confidence in what he does.

Last edited:
did you know?

in college, Mini Mike Bloomberg wrote a paper that FDR knew in advance that the Japs would attack Pearl Harbor and let it happen to win support for entering WWII. his teacher, an intimidating woman, told him she refuses to read this payhpa, this is "like treason to a wonderful president". she threw it in the trash. Mini Mike retrieved it and gave it to his history teacher, scoring an A

It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will

the numbers are 'low' because we haven't had mass testing like they have for weeks.

that - according to the experts - is gonna change quickly. bigley, & like no one has seen b4.

i really want them to be wrong, but those same experts have been relying on science & not their fucking 'hunch'l & have been spot on from the start.
Yeah.....sure......right......uh-huh......

Show me in that three years when he submitted a plan for correcting the testing protocols.

I see that and will raise you:

In the 8 years Obama had as president, why didn't this suddenly occur to him? He had H1N1 and Ebola during his administration. Why didn't he make any proposals to correct the testing protocols?

I mean, we can shift the blame for that to any president in the past 40 years, technically speaking.
Impeached Trump -- the blame shifting president.

"I don't take responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump

Three hours later: Lou Dobbs gets signed 'skyrocketing' Dow chart from Trump after 'signature day'

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

Are you fucking kidding me? That really happened?

He really did say this and on national television too.

Governor Cuomo was just on TV excoriating the Administration’s failure to provide a national coordinated strategy or the assistance of the Army Corps of Engineers in setting up MASH Hospital units for hard hit communities.

Yeah sure, but if you watched the slideshow during his news conference, he thanked them both.

CUOMO: Federal leadership is lacking/absent

ALSO CUOMO: (Thanks Trump and Pence in his powerpoint presentation)

Show me in that three years when he submitted a plan for correcting the testing protocols.

In the 8 years Obama had as president, why didn't this suddenly occur to him? He had H1N1 and Ebola during his administration. Why didn't he make any proposals to correct the testing protocols?

I mean, we can shift the blame for that to any president in the past 40 years, technically speaking.
Impeached Trump -- the blame shifting president.

Is that all you have, Faun?

Then why are you focusing all of your anger at Trump? The lack of testing protocol for this kind of pandemic was years in the making, dating back long before he became president. As much as 16,000 people died of H1N1 before Obama responded. I don't hear a damned thing out of you. Obama had a chance to revamp the testing protocols when that pandemic struck, but did he? No. If you want to be cynical, we could blame Obama for this testing debacle, not Trump. But yeah. That wouldn't be fair either.

They don't exist. We haven't been able to test enough people. Are you even paying attention?

As the number of tests increase, the number of positives increase. So, so based off of that picture I posted, the tests and positives are/will be increasing exponentially, but the number of deaths from the virus remains a fraction of that. Basic reasoning Joy.

Of course I'm lying. Just like you're doing about Trump's oversight of the testing protocols. Easy to call out my lies, but not acknowledge your own, is it?
Unlike you, I can easily quote your lie. You cannot quote a lie I told about testing protocols.

So what can we ascertain from the responses from the progressive left and the Democrats here?

Contrary to Pearl Harbor and 9/11, they are apparently unwilling to solidify and pull together in order to defeat this. Sad, ain't it?

I'm through here.

Unlike you, I can easily quote your lie. You cannot quote a lie I told about testing protocols.

Eh, because you just started posting in this thread? Nice try.

Hussein didn't react to the H1N1 for 6 months, until 1,000 Americans were dead.

Because of Trump's quick actions America hasn't suffered the contagion to the extent that other nations have....but look at how the media handles it.

Which brings to mind this essay of tribute to the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah....

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Imagine if Hussein Obama was Paul Revere....we'd be wearing tri-corner hats.

Bush didn't become interested in domestic policy until his 40s. he didn't become interested in foreign policy until his 50s. roughly the same could be said about Trump!

Eh, because you just started posting in this thread? Nice try.
Then why did you say I lied?

And dumbfuck, you realize you can search in any thread, don'tcha??

I would say 9/11

The president will miss the target and he will push various agenda's on his clipboard. Pushing quasi beliefs that if you repeat it often enough, then it must be true but may not be relevant.

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

You think Trump will attack the wrong country like GW did?

George W Bush's ungovernable relationship with his father ended up governing all of us, my friends!

Forum List

Back