Is This Justice

Pelosi too since she planned much of it?
Sure she did,

sure she did.

okay.

twilight zone image.jpg

We have a 69 year old grandma getting jail time for just being in the Capitol building. And we have this? The difference in treatment and the dismissal of all the violence and destruction of the 2020 summer riots like they were nothing.

You think being a sex offender helped get him the light sentence? I do.
Some states/cities/judges/prosecutors are just soft on crime. I have read plenty of cases where people got a slap on the wrist elsewhere that would have been serious time in the clink if it happened in my city.

Some states/cities/judges/prosecutors are just soft on crime. I have read plenty of cases where people got a slap on the wrist elsewhere that would have been serious time in the clink if it happened in my city.
What you are saying is you do not care about equal justice. Do you realize that?

What you are saying is you do not care about equal justice. Do you realize that?

You can assume whatever you want. 50 states means 51 different sets of laws and courts. "Equal justice" is a meaningless phrase in a system that lacks even the pretense of uniformity.

Completely legal at the time. Every Democrat owned slaves. You cannot judge people of the past with modern standards. It cannot be done.
That’s why the left keeps censoring and rewriting the classics (the ones they don’t try to ban). They’re completely ignorant of historical accuracy. Then wonder why kids can’t get even simple historical facts correct.

That’s why the left keeps censoring and rewriting the classics (the ones they don’t try to ban). They’re completely ignorant of historical accuracy. Then wonder why kids can’t get even simple historical facts correct.
I bought the complete works of Mark Twain & Rudyard Kipling before the leftoids would screw them up.

Forum List

Back