Is This Justice

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
We have a 69 year old grandma getting jail time for just being in the Capitol building. And we have this? The difference in treatment and the dismissal of all the violence and destruction of the 2020 summer riots like they were nothing.

You think being a sex offender helped get him the light sentence? I do.

We have a 69 year old grandma getting jail time for just being in the Capitol building. And we have this? The difference in treatment and the dismissal of all the violence and destruction of the 2020 summer riots like they were nothing.

Grandma should have committed a felony by obtaining an illegal gun license and not paid her taxes like Hunter instead of protesting publicly like the Constitution allows her to do, then she would be free as a bird.

Back in the day, when America was truly great she'd be facing a firing squad or the gallows. she should consider her tired old fat ass -- lucky. And how old was great granddad Whitey Bulger when he was arrested ???

DC police made far more arrests at the height of Black Lives Matter protests than during the Capitol clash​

e22485736a1a455616142b6d7a0a5d00.jpg

It's PERFECT justice -- if you're a Democrat. Otherwise, it's part of the two-tiered "justice" system our Banana Republic has become.

That Portland riot was started by cops.

You are comparing Oregon state courts of Multnomah County Courthouse in Oregon, to Federal Court, anywhere, particularly Washington, DC?
Would you prefer, that any case the Federal Government might be able to take over, be taken over by the Feds?
Would you prefer that all Federal cases outside of Washington, DC be handled as local state matters?
Would you prefer there were no Local Courts?
Would you prefer there were only Federal Courts?
This was left coast Oregon. What were your expectations?
My opinion is both the stabbing asshole and the woman (age, sex and grandkids not mattering) both deserved jail time, but of course, I do not vote in Oregon.

Back in the day, when America was truly great she'd be facing a firing squad or the gallows. she should consider her tired old fat ass -- lucky. And how old was great granddad Whitey Bulger when he was arrested ???

DC police made far more arrests at the height of Black Lives Matter protests than during the Capitol clash​

Fucking waste of skin that you are......

My favorite thing the DC Police did was shoot an unarmed woman in the neck and murdering her. That was awesome!

iu

Oh. I thought that it had something to do with a bunch of scumbag Antifa thugs seizing the property of the people and the city as if they had any legal right to behave in that fashion.
yet they did so little damage. Portland did not burn down. People were arrested. No leaders of a political party were there egging on the rioters

Forum List

Back