Is This Justice

yeah-thats-the-ticket-2744803.gif

Damn, what a tard.
Embrace the horror, cops start fights!

Grandma should have committed a felony by obtaining an illegal gun license and not paid her taxes like Hunter instead of protesting publicly like the Constitution allows her to do, then she would be free as a bird.
All one needs is wealth.

This country was founded on insurrection, rebellion, and treason. Our FF would have lauded her.
ty

yes it was, and the founders didn't put up with any counter revolutions. They did what we should now -- fucking bring the military against you people.

Our Founding fathers put down people like you.. Whiskey rebellion and others

Then we kicked your asses over the lost cause of the confederacy

ty

yes it was, and the founders didn't put up with any counter revolutions. They did what we should now -- fucking bring the military against you people.

Our Founding fathers put down people like you.. Whiskey rebellion and others

Then we kicked your asses over the lost cause of the confederacy
Hmmm, that's funny. I wasn't there, but hey, go ahead and pretend I was. Cool story and stuff. At any rate, the FF's, who created the nation, were not afraid to see revolution. It was those who came after who were.

Hmmm, that's funny. I wasn't there, but hey, go ahead and pretend I was. Cool story and stuff. At any rate, the FF's, who created the nation, were not afraid to see revolution. It was those who came after who were.
George Washington and his band of brothers: Homework assignment.

Fries's Rebellion​

Shays's and Whiskey Rebellions​

Forum List

Back