Trump is desperate

Actually Trump shows that you don't have to be smart to become the President, as long as, you spew racist rhetoric, you are a shoo in for Republicans.
With an estimated IQ of over 150 The Donald is far more clever than commonly imagined . And when you look at his Smartness IQ as opposed to Academic or Emotional, his rating is sky high . Must check and see if he is a fellow Mensa member .

With an estimated IQ of over 150 The Donald is far more clever than commonly imagined . And when you look at his Smartness IQ as opposed to Academic or Emotional, his rating is sky high . Must check and see if he is a fellow Mensa member .
:slap:

I see what you did there.
You added a zero, and forgot the decimal point between the numbers one and five.

Trump is by far, one of the dumbest people alive.
The only dumber people are..................... his cult.

Not as desperate as the people who have been trying everything short of assassination since 2016 to get him out of the way of their globalist agenda for America.

President Trump cites China's respect for his 'very, ...​

1687952948035.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2018/09/27 › president-trump-c...

Sep 27, 2018 — President Donald Trump told reporters on Wednesday that China supposedly respects him for his “very, very large brain.

President Trump: "I am an extremely stable genius."​

1687953045816.png
Twitter
https://twitter.com › cspan › status

May 23, 2019 — President Trump: "I am an extremely stable genius." ... I personally know an “an extremely stable genius” and you are not him! ... #POTUSESG # ...

President Trump has called himself smart six times before​

1687953120466.png
Go.com
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Jan 8, 2018 — In the lead up to his response, Trump started by defending his intelligence. "I always told people, you know I'm a very smart guy.

Person, woman, man, camera, TV: Trump details cognitive test​

It's like you'll go person, woman, man, camera, TV. So they say, could you repeat that? So I said yeah. Said person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that's very good. If you get it in order, you get extra points. If you're-- OK.

But then when you go back about 20, 25 minutes later and they say go back to that question-- they don't tell you this. Go back to that question and repeat them. Can you do it? And you go person, woman, man, camera, TV.

They say, that's amazing. How did you do that? I do it because I have, like, a good memory, because I'm cognitively there.

NO, you're NOT.

You mean his crooked criminal IQ, I agree the dude can lie and manipulate like no one else.

Forum List

Back