Is this is our future?

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015
WeChat and the Surveillance State

The above linked story is actually about what happened to a journalist from the BBC who was discussing with friends on mainland China about what was happening in Hong Kong during the recent protest.

_107288155_image2-2.png

Apparently, the truth about what transpired in Tiananmen Square is suppressed in China.

Which brings us to our current situation here in America. I'm sure that the above photo has evoked a sense of awareness in some. We are starting to see this right.

We also know that the US government is doing what it can to suppress the truth in America. They have been prosecuting whistle blowers in record numbers and currently have Julian Assange under indictment for disseminating the truth. For disclosing war crimes, for defending the defenseless.

The implications are real. We've already lost our government to a plutocracy. We are about to lose what little remains of a government watchdog. The winners in this battle, the plutocrats, will not only write the history, they will also control our present reality. Realize that the government and the plutocrats are essentially one.

Opinion -The Thought Police Are Coming

Fuck 'em. I still believe that our form of government gives the people a voice. But that voice has to be unified, otherwise it is lost.
That is why the partisan divide is such a problem as it is.

We live in a surveillance state. We are no different from China in that regard. We need to talk about it.

Good choice on the meme, btw.

You mean the Technical Cleansing? That's not the future, that is now.... and the usual left wing communists are the originators.

You mean the Technical Cleansing? That's not the future, that is now.... and the usual left wing communists are the originators.
I mean that, but I mean more than that.

I also mean how you react to it on an emotional level. Your reaction plays right into the hands of the plutocrats.

If you don't discuss something rationally, more often than not, you will not evoke a rational response. You will instead get an equally emotional response and then a rational discussion becomes an improbability. The plutocrats win, we lose.

I also mean how you react to it on an emotional level. Your reaction plays right into the hands of the plutocrats.

If you don't discuss something rationally, more often than not, you will not evoke a rational response. You will instead get an equally emotional response and then a rational discussion becomes an improbability. The plutocrats win, we lose.

Most people speak rhetoric, not reason. A war is never won with reason, it's won with guns.

Most people speak rhetoric, not reason. A war is never won with reason, it's won with guns.
The point is, you are fighting the wrong enemy.

The plutocrat/government conspiracy against the people of the United States is the enemy. Not the imagined left wing communists.

You have to realize you are in the same predicament as those on the left. Plutocrats largely control your reality.

The plutocrat/government conspiracy against the people of the United States is the enemy. Not the imagined left wing communists.

You have to realize you are in the same predicament as those on the left. Plutocrats largely control your reality.

No. You are the only one living in the false reality. The ones on the left are voting in lock step FOR all those things, which is why there are so many traitors in the government... and yes then on top of that there are just the good old classic traitors who want to make themselves rich at the expense of the people.

Just read some of their posts on the forum... Jesus.

I do not pay any attention what-so-ever to plutocrats.

No. You are the only one living in the false reality. The ones on the left are voting in lock step FOR all those things, which is why there are so many traitors in the government... and yes then on top of that there are just the good old classic traitors who want to make themselves rich at the expense of the people.

You patriots voted for it when you wanted Bush to protect you from terrorists.

It is in essence no different than people wanting government to protect them from Russians.

Realize that the narrative in both instances is controlled by plutocrats in tandem with government. And especially secret government. The kind of government that is none too happy with Julian Assange for bringing exposure to it.

It is in essence no different than people wanting government to protect them from Russians.

Realize that the narrative in both instances is controlled by plutocrats in tandem with government. And especially secret government. The kind of government that is none too happy with Julian Assange for bringing exposure to it.

I didn't vote for that idiot.

It's funny how you came first saying that being reasonable is effective... and now admit that rhetoric by some conspiratorial cabal was enough to turn the heads of the entire country. So which is it?

Trump is a plutocrat and he seems to hate the first amendment. Look at that stupid GIF in you sig line for confirmation.

Trump is a plutocrat and he seems to hate the first amendment. Look at that stupid GIF in you sig line for confirmation.

You are a fucking moron and hate the entire country with passion. STFU and GTFO.

Damn communists... here we have the enemy.

You are a fucking moron and hate the entire country with passion. STFU and GTFO.

Whoa there hoss, don't have a coronary just because someone said something you don't like. It's a shame that free speech protects contradictory opinions isn't it? Maybe your emperor can do something about all those people who say bad things about him.

Whoa there hoss, don't have a coronary just because someone said something you don't like. It's a shame that free speech protects contradictory opinions isn't it? Maybe your emperor can do something about all those people who say bad things about him.

He probably will do something to stop your anti-free speech cabal from Technically Cleansing American voices. That will be the end of your lies.

I have to say, these communists who pretend to prefer free speech... well I mean you lie about everything else so why not lie about that as well.

It's funny how you came first saying that being reasonable is effective... and now admit that rhetoric by some conspiratorial cabal was enough to turn the heads of the entire country. So which is it?
It was not rhetoric that gave us the Patriot Act. It was fear, an emotion. This is why we need to stop being reactionary and emotional in our response to what is taking place.

But he is not a plutocrat, he just plays one on tv. That is why he gave the plutocrats such a scare. He was/is a loose canon.

He probably will do something to stop your anti-free speech cabal from Technically Cleansing American voices. That will be the end of your lies.

I have to say, these communists who pretend to prefer free speech... well I mean you lie about everything else so why not lie about that as well.
On second thought, have a coronary.

But he is not a plutocrat, he just plays one on tv. That is why he gave the plutocrats such a scare. He was/is a loose canon.
Why would they be scared? He's giving them everything they ever wanted and fooling a large swath of working Americans that it's good.

It was not rhetoric that gave us the Patriot Act. It was fear, an emotion. This is why we need to stop being reactionary and emotional in our response to what is taking place.

Yes, it was rhetoric. The use of emotion is exactly what rhetoric is. You can't reason with rhetoric any more than you can reason with occupied. He just is anti-American communist as an axiom, there is nothing to argue about.

WeChat and the Surveillance State

The above linked story is actually about what happened to a journalist from the BBC who was discussing with friends on mainland China about what was happening in Hong Kong during the recent protest.

_107288155_image2-2.png

Apparently, the truth about what transpired in Tiananmen Square is suppressed in China.

Which brings us to our current situation here in America. I'm sure that the above photo has evoked a sense of awareness in some. We are starting to see this right.

We also know that the US government is doing what it can to suppress the truth in America. They have been prosecuting whistle blowers in record numbers and currently have Julian Assange under indictment for disseminating the truth. For disclosing war crimes, for defending the defenseless.

The implications are real. We've already lost our government to a plutocracy. We are about to lose what little remains of a government watchdog. The winners in this battle, the plutocrats, will not only write the history, they will also control our present reality. Realize that the government and the plutocrats are essentially one.

Opinion -The Thought Police Are Coming

The guys who helped implement the chinese social credit score and mass surveillance are google and facebook ..

Online censorship in america brought to you by the leftards favorite corporate sponsors ...no big deal
merkel-zuckerberg.jpg

The lefts beloved "democracy" is just another useful tool until it will no longer be needed .

Oh the long march towards utopia INDEED

Wake me when you guys start lining em up against the wall and chucking them out of helos
bz-5d037a99dd5bf.gif

killdozer army.jpeg

Forum List

Back