Is This Evidence For Satan?

13dac2c6a49464e3c7c79cfeee1ff769abf1c49043bb796db27edd2a26b8b280.jpg

Here's one. Shoebill stork. I mean Shoebill dinosaur.

p1878245796-5.jpg

2591899344_61c958d6a3.jpg

This is the way paleontologists want future Jurassic Park movies to depict T-Rex and its top speed is like that of a running human
Yes, all based on the evidence.

d6e818b54d053099631c4817682082d2.jpg

How do they know what these creatures looked like? Ornithologist and evolutionary biologist Alan Fedducia thought it wasn't feathers, but skin follicles. As to speed, how did they come up with it in the past? How did they come up with it as you state? Then we have what they sounded like. They do not growl or produce a thunderous roar. They cackle, hiss, and quack.

How do they know what these creatures looked like?
By finding fossilized impressions of their skin. If you didnt know this, you really shouldnt be talking about this topic at all.

And please stop trotting out hilariously dumb and debunked YEC talking points, like that picture.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
By finding fossilized impressions of their skin.

You say that, but don't have anything to back it up. Thus, people do not believe you. Why don't you show us and let us judge for ourselves?

If you can't back it up, then it's you who does not know what they are talking about.

I quote Alan Fedducia:

"Feathers are features unique to birds, and there are no known intermediate structures between reptilian scales and feathers. Notwithstanding speculations on the nature of the elongated scales found on such forms as Longisquama ... as being featherlike structures, there is simply no demonstrable evidence that they in fact are."

121 Alan Feduccia, "On Why Dinosaurs Lacked Feathers," The Beginning of Birds, Eichstatt, West Germany: Jura Museum, 1985, p. 76.

The Fact Of Creation: Bird Feathers and Reptile Scales

Why don't you just save us the trouble, bow down before me :bowdown:, and admit that dinosaurs look stupid and gay with feathers 340135-19.jpg , and you do not have a clue as to what ornithologists and biologists are discussing here?

Furthermore, the historical evidence shows that all depictions of dragons does not show them with feathers. These are people who lived with dinosaurs, so they observed first hand.

Last edited:
You say that, but don't have anything to back it up. Thus, people do not believe you.
of course I do. Any child can look this up. So thats a shameless lie. And, by "people", you are referring to YECs that are addled by iron aged myths. So that is simply not a compelling point...

"I will lie and say the evidence does not exist, then i will say delusional cultists are not convinced"....

Oh no!

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
of course I do.

Then where is it? You are stalling, so it probably means you are wrong again.

I'm not sure what you are claiming here with "fossilized impressions of their skin?"

What about T-Rex? How do you describe it? Like the paleontologist? Creation scientists have claimed that a pair of T-Rex could fit on Noah's ark as they were small. The evos now admit that they could have been this small because of their birds from dinosaurs nonsense. Another point for creation science.

What the creationists claim. Dinosaurs and humans lived together. Birds and humans lived together. Science backs this up. Both sides admit birds and dinosaurs lived together. Science backs this up. What else are you claiming?

Last edited:
But why did god make Satan?

Notice you wrote Satan in caps. You can't help it :19:. It comes naturally.

Why did God make you? Where's ding? I'll have him bring his thunder hammer in order to knock some religious sense into you.

If you don't know, why did you answer?

I did know and the answer lies with why did God make you? Can you answer that?

No, you can't :aug08_031:. God made you through sexual reproduction and you were born with sin. The proof of this sin is that you will die and we will all die one day. Thus, you cannot help but sin which means disobeying God. Now, you should be a be able to go back to figure out how did this happen?

If you don't know, why did you answer?

I did know and the answer lies with why did God make you? Can you answer that?

No, you can't :aug08_031:. God made you through sexual reproduction and you were born with sin. The proof of this sin is that you will die and we will all die one day. Thus, you cannot help but sin which means disobeying God. Now, you should be a be able to go back to figure out how did this happen?
you were born with sin - - and we will all die one day.

not everyone, who free their spirit will persist beyond their physiology.

vulnerable to evil is what needs to be overcome before their physiology disappears is the way for the spirit to be admitted back to the Everlasting - the false messiah religion's fallacy's are its own reward for the unscrupulous who deny the true religion and are doomed to perish with their physical presence when it expires.

Isn't this evidence for Satan? First, Satan doesn't want you to believe he exists, so people usually do not ask for proof of Satan nor does anyone even bring him up for discussion.

All right. Its all really very simple.

In genesis, instruction for the children of Hebrew ruminants, the serpent, the Nachash, in Hebrew, means serpent, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination, the magical arts, sorcery, - what is now called mind control, brainwashing, - was condemned by God in the fairy tale to crawl on its belly as the lowest of all creatures, lower than all cattle, swine, and all of the wild beats of the field, even lower than the creepiest of creepy things that creep.

So if you ever see a creature pretending to know all about God but telling you that God is three beings in one, wants you on your hands and knees five times a day, being kosher is about what food you eat, or became a man so that he could be crucified and eaten ( because he loved the Roman world so much) you will see with your own eyes, a descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old, live and in living color, right in front of your eyes, independently verifiable and irrefutable evidence of Satan, a mythological being that is a metaphor for an actual pretentious and deceitful human archetype, nursing its brood unseen under cover of darkness in every town, city, state, and nation all over the world like a plague.

So try to remember the command to refrain from the flesh, teaching, of any creature that crawls on its belly, and do it.

Your whole "Jesus is God" spiel is not kosher. It is of the devil. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back