Is This Evidence For Satan?

Sorry, this is a long post, but it's something that happened on USMB and triggered a revelation. It is not a popular subject -- Satan. I am not afraid of Satan, but he is quite a powerful being. In the Bible, he is "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

IIRC, it happened in the thread "Atheists want proof of God?" There was a person, whom I think was an evolutionist, who exclaimed birds came from dinosaurs. I said that I didn't think little, tiny birds evolved from great, big, gigantic dinosaurs and that Oregon State University research showed that a bird's lung development was different from a dinosaur's, i.e. a bird would not be able to breathe and fly if they had lungs like dinosaurs. He came back and insisted, "BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS!" and went on to rant. There was no contradicting him, so I just ignored until he left.

Later, I looked at my six days of creation chart and saw that birds were created on the 4th day while land animals were created on the 5th. It dawned on me that whatever atheists/evolutionists believe contradicts what God stated in the first two books of Genesis.

Isn't this evidence for Satan? First, Satan doesn't want you to believe he exists, so people usually do not ask for proof of Satan nor does anyone even bring him up for discussion. Non-believers want proof of God when there isn't any proof for an unprovable God. When you end up discussing God with them, you find they usually blame God for something such as evil in the OT or why does he allow babies to suffer? Whatever evidence you present is not good enough. One atheist said if he opened the ground in front of him and gave him a brand new car of his choice, then he'll believe. Um... it takes faith... but you do not even get to that point with these people. Believers know why these miracles are not convincing nor life changing.

What I am getting at using in regards to Satan that he exists... because we have God created the heavens and Earth from nothing, but evolutionary thinking says it was the big bang which caused it from nothing. Before that it was the eternal universe. God created Adam and Eve as adult humans and animals as adult animals. Instead, the naysayers say, no, we had the egg before the chicken and abiogenesis, so this is how life came into existence and evolved. And so on. It turned out that everything I could think of between creation and atheist/evolutionary beliefs contradicted each other. All of these debates have come down throughout the centuries, so there could be no collaboration as to what the people who came up with the atheist/evolutionary hypothesis wrote. These writers were in different fields of work and it was written at different times. It wasn't put together in a book like the Bible, but if it was, then it was as if Satan had wrote an antiGenesis.

These contradictions goes beyond that, too. It isn't just evolution, but moral values such as not killing a fetus vs. abortion and a woman's rights, homosexuality vs. man and woman marriage, and even how the world is going to end -- global fire vs. AGW or a huge asteroid hits the earth causing a catastrophic chain reaction. It turns out that everything that God stated in the Bible is contradicted by Satan. Maybe that's just his rebellious nature and he can't help himself.

Thus, when you add all the contradictions up, is this evidence for Satan? Does this convince you that Satan is causing it? Bad stuff usually does not happen by coincidence.

Here are some things that are opposite off the top of my head.

GOD >>>>> SATAN
Said it first in the Bible over 1500 years (can not change) >>>>> Said it throughout the years (hypothesis and theories can change)
Universe >>>>> Multiverse
Creation ex nihilo (supernatural creation in 6 days) >>>>> Universe ex nihilo, i.e. big bang (defies laws of physics, infinite temperature and density, all is set up in 20 mins); Before this, it was eternal universe
6,000 yrs old Earth and universe >>>>> 4.5 B yrs old Earth and 13.7 B yrs old universe
Created Adam and Eve >>>>> Humans evolved from monkeys
Created birds 4th day; dinosaurs 5th day >>>>> birds evolved from dinosaurs
Clear explanation of how universe and Earth formed and science backs it up >>>>> Wild hypothesis of infinitely hot and dense unseen particle called singularity; Some event called big bang triggered a cosmic expansion in microseconds that formed the basis for our universe; not clear explanation of what happened
Life can only create life >>>>> Life forms through abiogenesis (based on spontaneous generation that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur)
Started with void >>>>> Started with infinitely hot and dense unseen quantum particle
God is timeless and spaceless >>>>> Quantum particles pop in and out of existence
God is light, i.e. EMS or light >>>>> Things happen through dark energy, dark matter
Universe is bounded and has a center >>>>> Universe is boundless and does not have a center
Earth is special >>>>> There is nothing special about the Earth
Heaven (upward direction) >>>>> Hell (downward direction)

Sorry for the poor formatting.
Here's a nice scholarly article on the evolution of birds from dinosaurs.

The origin of birds

Toss out the "creation chart", it's garbage.

And if you really need a chart to remember 7 days you may have trouble with the Berkeley paper I linked.
Satanist!!!View attachment 276937
Yeah, probably.

26b9e95d3ee59966986e3f1c5323488d.jpg

Mr Bond, I did not watch the entire video of Satan and Jesus arm wrestling due to time constraints. But what I saw was middle-age paintings designed to scare the bejesus out of illiterate populations who depended on the clergy to interpret the word of God for them. So they gave visuals of pointy-tooth demons crunching on grandma like a tasty french fry and surrounded by miserable victims in pain and terror while waiting their turn. For a fee, the clergy would get grandma out of purgatory and the families paid up or feared the same fate. Also for a fee, you could get all your sins forgiven, past present and future. Martin Luther saw thru the scam evidently better than even some moderns and nailed his 95 thesis on the church door. Another breakthrough was the King James Bible that made the Word of God available to the public. One they read for themselves the church lost its iron-fisted grip.

I won't disagree that there are charlatans on the Christian side. There is a lot of money to be made, but the same with the evolution side because companies want to get their GMO and other so called science-based products to market. As for scaring people, I don't think people are so superstitious or afraid of ghosts that they will just end up forgetting or ignoring. How long did horror movies like The Exorcist or The Conjuring have an effect on people? Two weeks tops.

Thus, what you claim of scaring people is not true. If you follow the life of Jesus, he had influence on people because of his words. It wasn't miracles. People end up forgetting miracles just they end up not being scared of ghosts and other false supernaturals.

Christianity would not have lasted until today and forever if it wasn't true.

Satan is always pictured as red, unkempt, enraged with a pointy tail and horns and bad breath of fire and brimstone. A false picture. Indeed, he must be beautiful and eloquent to convince so many that wrong is right, not an obvious snake or horror monster. And remember, his sin is not in doing wrong, but in convincing YOU to do wrong...making your bad look good..making sin look Christian and/or patriotic. And remember this too..his condemnation by God is for convincing others to do wrong, meaning WORDS MATTER.

As for what you said about Satan and how you described him, I cannot disagree either. You do sound like a person who has insight on some of these religious things. People aren't afraid of Satan because of how he's portrayed. Who believes someone who looks like in a red union suit with pointy ears, tail, and pitchfork?

Is he is a beautiful and good looking man then? Narcissistic even? Yeah, I would agree with that description, but inside he is a serpent and horror monster. His sin is not what you state. That is what he does to make you end up under his power. To the contrary, he rebelled against God and wanted to be like God. Lucifer was the best angel and best looking to boot. Thus, Satan contradicting what God said is what gives him away. He cannot help, but rebel against God; it's his rebellious nature. You even claimed birds are land animals to contradict God saying he created flying animals. That's another contradiction.

Now, how did Satan gain his power like that of Jesus on Earth? He convinced Adam and Eve to disobey God's one command. He fooled them with his lies and trickery. This gave him Adam's domain over the Earth. And this is what I am saying is happening with the evolutionary thinkers. It's like Satan created evolution or antiGenesis throughout the centuries. This goes on from the ancient times and will continue on.

My take is Satan is very powerful and has the same power as Christ on Earth, i.e. "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." So, while I fear God, I pray to Jesus to protect me from Satan's temptations, lies, and trickery. This is not an easy thread to post and respond to, and I won't do it again. Certainly, it has an effect on people as well as myself. I may use all of the contradictions against the Bible as an example of Satan's rebellious nature, but not start a thread like it here. It's not a winning argument to make as Satan is just too powerful to go up against as a human. He wants to stay hidden, so he will stay hidden. I was inspired to post this only for posterity.

Last edited:
Written by men seeking to control the general populace...

What if evolution then? Doesn't it eliminate the need for God? Why do you not admit the things that Satan has power over? All of his contradictions of God cannot be a coincidence? God only wrote his words once over a period 1500 years. Those words cannot change. Satan appears to have done the same, but can change stuff like eternal universe to big bang, multiverses, and evolution. Just in this thread, we heard the claim birds are land animals when God wrote birds are flying animals. This doesn't just happen by coincidence.

You didn't read it, did you.

I just said your link didn't answer any of the findings of OSU and rebutted the idiot of a writer for SA. He didn't provide any valid argument. You aren't what you think you are while I am genuine in my beliefs and knowledgeable about both evolution and the Bible. I'll just save you the trouble and claim victory over you.

On your side, you got BreezeWood who thinks metamorphosis is a demonstration of evolution, cnm who believes whatever evos tell him, and Taz who blames God for his retardation and being of puny brain. Now, do you think it is just coincidence that Satan has influenced these people to side with you? It's probably the perfect storm of fellow non-believers for someone like you :auiqs.jpg:.

Well, he is called the father of lies. So yeah, it makes sense to me that any big lies about the world we live in would originate from the enemy of God. Or that spiritual side. :dunno:

Of course that would sound insane to unbelievers, but that’s to be expected.

Sorry, this is a long post, but it's something that happened on USMB and triggered a revelation. It is not a popular subject -- Satan. I am not afraid of Satan, but he is quite a powerful being. In the Bible, he is "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

IIRC, it happened in the thread "Atheists want proof of God?" There was a person, whom I think was an evolutionist, who exclaimed birds came from dinosaurs. I said that I didn't think little, tiny birds evolved from great, big, gigantic dinosaurs and that Oregon State University research showed that a bird's lung development was different from a dinosaur's, i.e. a bird would not be able to breathe and fly if they had lungs like dinosaurs. He came back and insisted, "BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS!" and went on to rant. There was no contradicting him, so I just ignored until he left.

Later, I looked at my six days of creation chart and saw that birds were created on the 4th day while land animals were created on the 5th. It dawned on me that whatever atheists/evolutionists believe contradicts what God stated in the first two books of Genesis.

Isn't this evidence for Satan? First, Satan doesn't want you to believe he exists, so people usually do not ask for proof of Satan nor does anyone even bring him up for discussion. Non-believers want proof of God when there isn't any proof for an unprovable God. When you end up discussing God with them, you find they usually blame God for something such as evil in the OT or why does he allow babies to suffer? Whatever evidence you present is not good enough. One atheist said if he opened the ground in front of him and gave him a brand new car of his choice, then he'll believe. Um... it takes faith... but you do not even get to that point with these people. Believers know why these miracles are not convincing nor life changing.

What I am getting at using in regards to Satan that he exists... because we have God created the heavens and Earth from nothing, but evolutionary thinking says it was the big bang which caused it from nothing. Before that it was the eternal universe. God created Adam and Eve as adult humans and animals as adult animals. Instead, the naysayers say, no, we had the egg before the chicken and abiogenesis, so this is how life came into existence and evolved. And so on. It turned out that everything I could think of between creation and atheist/evolutionary beliefs contradicted each other. All of these debates have come down throughout the centuries, so there could be no collaboration as to what the people who came up with the atheist/evolutionary hypothesis wrote. These writers were in different fields of work and it was written at different times. It wasn't put together in a book like the Bible, but if it was, then it was as if Satan had wrote an antiGenesis.

These contradictions goes beyond that, too. It isn't just evolution, but moral values such as not killing a fetus vs. abortion and a woman's rights, homosexuality vs. man and woman marriage, and even how the world is going to end -- global fire vs. AGW or a huge asteroid hits the earth causing a catastrophic chain reaction. It turns out that everything that God stated in the Bible is contradicted by Satan. Maybe that's just his rebellious nature and he can't help himself.

Thus, when you add all the contradictions up, is this evidence for Satan? Does this convince you that Satan is causing it? Bad stuff usually does not happen by coincidence.

Here are some things that are opposite off the top of my head.

GOD >>>>> SATAN
Said it first in the Bible over 1500 years (can not change) >>>>> Said it throughout the years (hypothesis and theories can change)
Universe >>>>> Multiverse
Creation ex nihilo (supernatural creation in 6 days) >>>>> Universe ex nihilo, i.e. big bang (defies laws of physics, infinite temperature and density, all is set up in 20 mins); Before this, it was eternal universe
6,000 yrs old Earth and universe >>>>> 4.5 B yrs old Earth and 13.7 B yrs old universe
Created Adam and Eve >>>>> Humans evolved from monkeys
Created birds 4th day; dinosaurs 5th day >>>>> birds evolved from dinosaurs
Clear explanation of how universe and Earth formed and science backs it up >>>>> Wild hypothesis of infinitely hot and dense unseen particle called singularity; Some event called big bang triggered a cosmic expansion in microseconds that formed the basis for our universe; not clear explanation of what happened
Life can only create life >>>>> Life forms through abiogenesis (based on spontaneous generation that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur)
Started with void >>>>> Started with infinitely hot and dense unseen quantum particle
God is timeless and spaceless >>>>> Quantum particles pop in and out of existence
God is light, i.e. EMS or light >>>>> Things happen through dark energy, dark matter
Universe is bounded and has a center >>>>> Universe is boundless and does not have a center
Earth is special >>>>> There is nothing special about the Earth
Heaven (upward direction) >>>>> Hell (downward direction)

Sorry for the poor formatting.
Here's a nice scholarly article on the evolution of birds from dinosaurs.

The origin of birds

Toss out the "creation chart", it's garbage.

And if you really need a chart to remember 7 days you may have trouble with the Berkeley paper I linked.
Satanist!!!View attachment 276937
Yeah, probably.

View attachment 276961

You are what you believe. At least, you're being honest for one moment. The message should be, "ALL HAIL JESUS!".

hqdefault.jpg

There are no writings of a dinosaur bird nor a transformation of apes to humans. Even early humans would have seen it happen.
Especially so seeing they had such excellent vantage points...

iu

The Story of Lucifer- How Did He Fall and Become Satan? National Geographic | History Documentary

Mr Bond, I did not watch the entire video of Satan and Jesus arm wrestling due to time constraints. But what I saw was middle-age paintings designed to scare the bejesus out of illiterate populations who depended on the clergy to interpret the word of God for them. So they gave visuals of pointy-tooth demons crunching on grandma like a tasty french fry and surrounded by miserable victims in pain and terror while waiting their turn. For a fee, the clergy would get grandma out of purgatory and the families paid up or feared the same fate. Also for a fee, you could get all your sins forgiven, past present and future. Martin Luther saw thru the scam evidently better than even some moderns and nailed his 95 thesis on the church door. Another breakthrough was the King James Bible that made the Word of God available to the public. One they read for themselves the church lost its iron-fisted grip.

Satan is always pictured as red, unkempt, enraged with a pointy tail and horns and bad breath of fire and brimstone. A false picture. Indeed, he must be beautiful and eloquent to convince so many that wrong is right, not an obvious snake or horror monster. And remember, his sin is not in doing wrong, but in convincing YOU to do wrong...making your bad look good..making sin look Christian and/or patriotic. And remember this too..his condemnation by God is for convincing others to do wrong, meaning WORDS MATTER.

"And remember, his sin is not in doing wrong, but in convincing YOU to do wrong. . ."

From this reasoning, it could be argued that the agent of Satan in this thread, would be james bond? Is he not the one trying to convince us to ignore all the empirical evidence and ignore our our intellect and our own senses? Is he not the one encouraging us to stop thinking and just take the world of a tome written by men thousands of years ago?

Who is it that decides what is sacred?

Yeah, probably.

People are going to believe what they want with birds from dinosaurs. Just like humans from monkeys.

So, can we agree that the nature of Lucifer was to rebel against God? His sin was to disobey God and wanting to be equal to God. His sin was not tempting humans. The temptation isn't the sin. The sin is when one gives into temptation as thus they commit the sin. Not Satan.

Next, Satan was banished from heaven through lightening and this is how Satan came into our world. He became Lucifer. Satan was able to talk through a serpent (not a snake, but more like a large lizard with legs; there were no crawling snakes before that) and lie and trick Adam into giving him his dominion of Earth. Once this happened, God was upset and banished Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden or paradise.

I think those who follow Satan and his demons end up being banished through lightening to their final destination (This is why nothing can travel as fast as the speed of light). What's the catch? Why not follow the visible light of Jesus instead? Satan masquerades as the angel of light. Even at the end, one can still be misled by Satan. When we have the power to be evil and give into Satan's temptations, it is easy to follow the wrong light.

Yeah, probably.

People are going to believe what they want with birds from dinosaurs. Just like humans from monkeys.

So, can we agree that the nature of Lucifer was to rebel against God? His sin was to disobey God and wanting to be equal to God. His sin was not tempting humans. The temptation isn't the sin. The sin is when one gives into temptation as thus they commit the sin. Not Satan.

Next, Satan was banished from heaven through lightening and this is how Satan came into our world. He became Lucifer. Satan was able to talk through a serpent (not a snake, but more like a large lizard with legs; there were no crawling snakes before that) and lie and trick Adam into giving him his dominion of Earth. Once this happened, God was upset and banished Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden or paradise.

I think those who follow Satan and his demons end up being banished through lightening to their final destination (This is why nothing can travel as fast as the speed of light). What's the catch? Why not follow the visible light of Jesus instead? Satan masquerades as the angel of light. Even at the end, one can still be misled by Satan. When we have the power to be evil and give into Satan's temptations, it is easy to follow the wrong light.
I don't believe in either one.

I don't believe in either one.

Michelangelo_-_Creation_of_Adam_(cropped).jpgSistineChapel-57ffd66e5f9b5805c2ac4916.jpg

I want to address what Crepitus said to bullwinkle because he watched the Satan video from the History channel. It's not a pleasant video to watch as there are quite a bit of images of hell, Satan, and, demons along with some jarring music that makes it unpleasant to watch . These are images that I think the Roman Catholic church commissioned. We usually see all the beautiful works of Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel paintings such as The Creation of Adam and Raphael's paintings, but those of hell, Satan, and demons aren't usually promoted. I am not sure where they are kept, but we saw that the church and the popes used them to kill and torture people in order to control their followers. This is where we have all the atheist critics of God and the church come out of the woodwork for. The RCC, since it is one of the richest and most famous Abrahamic religions, they are usually the most heaviest criticized. There is no shortage of of critics here on this forum for example

However, with atheists not believing in Satan, then we have what's called the problem of evil. We do not have sin nor a motive for it. Crepitus contradicted himself when he said Satan's sin was tempting humans. Obviously, his claim is there is no Satan. Thus, we shouldn't have sin and evil, but instead we see throughout history that people feared the animal as evil and that it would be inside us. This is one of the reasons I believe that people believed in religion. You can say that they created God or gods because people fear the evil, especially animals and evil which would mean that it is inside us. That said, the Bible teaches this wasn't the case at all.

I'll stop here. What about the problem of evil? Where did that come from? Why did people want to be protected from it?

Forum List

Back