Is this a fair representative of Christianity?

Do you see the word "church" in here:

"Full Definition of SACRAMENT
a : a Christian rite (as baptism or the Eucharist) that is believed to have been ordained by Christ and that is held to be a means of divine grace or to be a sign or symbol of a spiritual reality
b : a religious rite or observance comparable to a Christian sacrament "

?

Nope. You don't. Now go sit down, you piece of shit. You need to look up words before you presume to tell people what they mean.

You people do need to die.

Sacrament Definition of sacrament by Merriam-Webster

She is lucky. We will all die.

Do you see the word "church" in here:

"Full Definition of SACRAMENT
a : a Christian rite (as baptism or the Eucharist) that is believed to have been ordained by Christ and that is held to be a means of divine grace or to be a sign or symbol of a spiritual reality
b : a religious rite or observance comparable to a Christian sacrament "

?

Nope. You don't. Now go sit down, you piece of shit. You need to look up words before you presume to tell people what they mean.

You people do need to die.

Sacrament Definition of sacrament by Merriam-Webster

She is lucky. We will all die.
Yes, but the sooner some die, the better.

JesusThinksURAdumbass.jpg

Be patient. Some die sooner than others. Do you want all Christians to die? All Jews to die? All Muslims to die? or is it some other group that would make the world better with their disappearance from the globe?

You seem to be pretty determined with your point of view.

You're trying to say a sacrament defines Christianity?

:cuckoo:
No. I was talking about this part:

"Nope. You don't. Now go sit down, you piece of shit. You need to look up words before you presume to tell people what they mean.

You people do need to die."

I included the entire post to include context.

Oh, so you're butt hurt. Carry on
Not at all. I'm curious to know if that is a fair representative of Christianity.
I believe it's a fair representative of the kind of christianity we see a lot of here.
Or kgrill.

I've done them all but anointing the sick and holy orders.
well get off your ass or it's hell for you.

or is getting baptized your get out of hell free card?

been to so many different churches, it's hard to keep all that straight.
The only get out of jail card (for Catholics anyway) is penance. But you have to mean it.

For other Christian sects, as long as you accept Jesus as your savior you can pretty much do as you please.

ravi---don't be crude----you have been a very nice boy so far------so COOL IT.....
I'm not a boy and how was that crude?

ravi ----I am a mother-----to me all males are "boys" It is not nice to accuse Christians of ----EASILY getting out of sin by simply "confessing" it is not true. Christians do not take sin lightly
Hello? I'm not a male! Fuck a duck! Why do I get that label so often?

The only get out of jail card (for Catholics anyway) is penance. But you have to mean it.

For other Christian sects, as long as you accept Jesus as your savior you can pretty much do as you please.

ravi---don't be crude----you have been a very nice boy so far------so COOL IT.....

ravi ----I am a mother-----to me all males are "boys" It is not nice to accuse Christians of ----EASILY getting out of sin by simply "confessing" it is not true. Christians do not take sin lightly
Fundies do.

The 7 Catholic Sacraments

jezuz krist there's 7 of them

I've talked with plenty of people that had a strict heaven-hell view of baptism.

If hitler was baptised, hes in heaven
if a new born dies w/o being baptised it's in hell
Yeah, it's stupid but Catholics saw the light on that at least.

post some nekkid pics of yourself, that might help.

and keeping with the theme, wear a nuns hat and hold a rosary.

You are so going to hell.

You are so going to hell.
I'm not baptised, so if there is one....

but aside from that, we still have no proof that you are not a man.

just sayin, a nekkid pic is worth a thousand posts

Fundies do.

No, they do not. Not if they believe the Bible and are seeking to enter heaven one day. There will be no sinning Christians in heaven. If you sin like the world, you'll be judged like the world. One prayer at an altar does not make the difference. You either live the life or you don't.

Fundies do.

No, they do not. Not if they believe the Bible and are seeking to enter heaven one day. There will be no sinning Christians in heaven. If you sin like the world, you'll be judged like the world. One prayer at an altar does not make the difference. You either live the life or you don't.
then heaven is and always will be empty of humans.

:lmao:

hell is gunna need a waiting room

Forum List

Back