Is thermodynamics a pseudoscience?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The first law of thermodynamics is the law of conservation of energy for thermodynamic systems.
The amount of heat imparted to the system is equal to the sum of the work of the gas against external forces and the internal energy of the system.
To describe the work of thermodynamic systems, macroparameters are used: pressure, volume, temperature.

But these parameters are not enough, since a significant part of the energy circulates through radiation
Therefore this beginning is false. And since the premise is false, then the whole logical system is also false (That is, thermodynamics)

The first law of thermodynamics is the law of conservation of energy for thermodynamic systems.
The amount of heat imparted to the system is equal to the sum of the work of the gas against external forces and the internal energy of the system.
To describe the work of thermodynamic systems, macroparameters are used: pressure, volume, temperature.

But these parameters are not enough, since a significant part of the energy circulates through radiation
Therefore this beginning is false. And since the premise is false, then the whole logical system is also false (That is, thermodynamics)
So all that I learned in my Thermodynamics classes in my Engineering core was bogus????

Say it ain't so!

It has to be pseudoscience for Christians unless they can live with one of the two lies.

Why does it look so obvious that the sun is circling the earth with the moon?

• Banned
It has to be pseudoscience for Christians unless they can live with one of the two lies.

Why does it look so obvious that the sun is circling the earth with the moon?
No, for Christians, this is support. I don’t remember how they argue, but for them this is an argument in favor of creationism. Now they even began to write this in textbooks.

The FLoT is proven by a repeatable experiment, your claims are proven by BULLSHIT!

• Banned
for Christians
In general, as far as I understand, theologians use the conclusion of thermodynamics that entropy increases in natural conditions, therefore, without the hand of the creator, the cosmos could not appear. If I understood it correctly.

is proven by a repeatable experiment
This is bullshit. The priests also experimented with eclipses and proved what was needed. You will no fucking check on them.
Any result of any experiment can be explained in different ways, most experiments do not prove anything, even if it is not fraudulent

In general, as far as I understand, theologians use the conclusion of thermodynamics that entropy increases in natural conditions, therefore, without the hand of the creator, the cosmos could not appear. If I understood it correctly.
You don't understand it correctly and you can quite easily do a search to determine why.

I would suggest: why christians are wrong on the 2nd. law of thermodynamics.

And then get back to me if you've learned any lesson!

All those scientists, so wrong! You should alert the media.

experiment
Galileo conducted an experiment: he dropped things of different masses from the leaning tower of Pisa and timed. His experiment "proved" that the time of the fall is the same, but he did not take into account that his hourglass was not very accurate for such measurements, moreover, he could be drunk. Modern pseudoscience still "argued" it, although now there are other explanations, they say the matter is in the resistanse of air.

I would suggest: why christians are wrong on the 2nd. law of thermodynamics.
I'm not sure if I understood them correctly, but if thermodynamics is not pseudoscientific, then the entropy is increasing and this means that this logic works.

Incidentally, no one spoke on the merits of the issue.

By the way, real observations contradict the conclusions of the second law, in the sense that we usually observe a decrease in entropy and not an increase. For example, small bodies settle on large ones and the movement of dust decreases, things find their natural places in natural ways

By the way, real observations contradict the conclusions of the second law, in the sense that we usually observe a decrease in entropy and not an increase. For example, small bodies settle on large ones and the movement of dust decreases, things find their natural places in natural ways
C Squared Can Only Be a Force From an Unrecognized Dimension. Within 3D, Only C Can Be Generated.

Most of the energy is in the fourth spatial dimension. If scientists don't recognize that, their math is defective.

I have a theory.

There is no such thing as "time".

What we call time is the entropy transformation.

But what the hell do I know? I am just a poor Cracker boy raised near the Green Swamp.

Can you tell me a little more about the part I underlined? It seems like it's a key point and you kind of glossed over it. How does energy circulating through radiation invalidate the use of PVT? And what do you mean by circulates through radiation? I wasn't able to follow that line of thought. Can you please explain that is?

Forum List

Back