Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement?

Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement

• Total voters
It isn't right nor ok for anyone to use that word and especially if you're white, it was a term originally coined by whites to be offensive to blacks and you want people to believe all of the sudden its ok to use it? Find another word to denote ignorant people in general, not racial slurs. Along with comes whether the white person thats using it is doing it with or without bad intent, if anyone says that too the Bass they will lose some teeth, point blank.

You don't mind using offensive words.

Anytime you feel like performing some dentistry then bring yourself to Bonney, Texas. You're cowardly threats don't scare me.

Texas is the most backward state in the south and probably in the entire union. And you would not come to Mississippi and talk like how you talk.

Don't be skeered

It isn't right nor ok for anyone to use that word and especially if you're white, it was a term originally coined by whites to be offensive to blacks and you want people to believe all of the sudden its ok to use it? Find another word to denote ignorant people in general, not racial slurs. Along with comes whether the white person thats using it is doing it with or without bad intent, if anyone says that too the Bass they will lose some teeth, point blank.

Okay then you porch monkey, banana eating, Uncle Tom ******. Wanna come to Amarillo?

I can teach anyone in 5-10 minutes. I can also give you philosophical, biological, scientific as well as theological proof that telepathy exists.

Philosophical - Zen and Martial Arts - They refer to it as "chi".

Biological - Chi is actually the electricity of your body which runs your nervous system.

Scientific - Scientists have invented a wheel chair and a video game that is guided by thought, without having to have holes drilled in your head. It utilizes a wire hair net. The video game works the same way.

Theological - In the Bible, there was a saint known as St. Francis of Assissi who talked to animals with telepathy. Today, we have those same kinds of people, they're known as dog and horse whisperers.

Remember the Sermon on the Mount? Yeshua (Jesus) was giving a sermon, and no matter whether people were sitting right next to Him, or many yards away, everyone heard Him as clearly as everyone else.

Questions?

I think it's dumb how its ok for "fellow whoevers" to use the word when they feel its wrong.

You call me a spick and you ain't Latino, I ain't gonna take it kindly. Hopefully, Latinos don't use it amongst each other (I mean, honestly, "Sup, spick?" doesn't have that much of a ring to it anyways).

Same with gays. "Queer" is supposed to be a "slur," yet there's a gay show called "QUEER as Folk!" It's so bad, why not call it "Gay as Folk" or "Homo as Folk"?

So...same applies to blacks and "nigga" as well.

Scientific - Scientists have invented a wheel chair and a video game that is guided by thought, without having to have holes drilled in your head. It utilizes a wire hair net. The video game works the same way.
1) You seem to confuse telepathy with telekinesis
2) Those devices operate by detecting the electrical signals from the brain. They are no different than any other electronic device in that regard.

Remember the Sermon on the Mount? Yeshua (Jesus) was giving a sermon, and no matter whether people were sitting right next to Him, or many yards away, everyone heard Him as clearly as everyone else.

Amphitheatre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are blacks and there are *******, just as there are whites and there are caucasians.

This has to be the dumbest thing ever wrote, You compare calling a blk a ****** the same as calling a white caucasians. You have got to be the dumbest person in the world to believe this.

There are blacks and there are *******, just as there are whites and there are caucasians.

If you don't know the difference between White and caucasian, then the wisest thing you can be is be silent and cease parading your ignorance

I understand the difference between the two but last time I check being called a caucasian wasnt a derogatory term. So I stand by my statement. Maybe you should work on your reading skills.

Caucasian - relating to the white race of humankind. Thats Websters

Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" in and of itself a racist statement.

I say yes.

Nik says no.

What do you say?

Yes it is racist imo. What does ****** mean in the first place? What does it describe?

(I just walked in to this thread, so I don't know if this has been hashed out?)

Care

Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" in and of itself a racist statement.

I say yes.

Nik says no.

What do you say?

Yes it is racist imo. What does ****** mean in the first place? What does it describe?

Care

Is it Racist if a Black Person says it?...

Like... Chris Rock?

:)

peace...

I say yes.

Nik says no.

What do you say?

Care

Is it Racist if a Black Person says it?...

Like... Chris Rock?

:)

peace...

Answer my questions FIRST! ....then I will answer yours....! :D

peace

Care

If you don't know the difference between White and caucasian, then the wisest thing you can be is be silent and cease parading your ignorance
I understand the difference between the two but last time I check being called a caucasian wasn't a derogatory term. So I stand by my statement. Maybe you should work on your reading skills.

Your ignorance is showing

We'll be nice and just call you 'naive' if you demonstrate the wisdom to be silent

I say yes.

Nik says no.

What do you say?

Gee, I don't know.

Are there "redneck trailor trash honkies" or are there "redneck trailer trash crackers"? Are those racists statements?

Forum List

Back