Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement?

Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement

• Total voters
Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" in and of itself a racist statement.

I say yes.

Nik says no.

What do you say?

Gee, I don't know.

Are there "redneck trailor trash honkies" or are there "redneck trailer trash crackers"? Are those racists statements?

Well? Answer your own questions first? Are those comments of yours racist in your opinion?

care

Yes it is racist imo. What does ****** mean in the first place? What does it describe?

(I just walked in to this thread, so I don't know if this has been hashed out?)

Care

Is it Racist if a Black Person says it?...

Like... Chris Rock?

:)

peace...

Answer my questions FIRST! ....then I will answer yours....! :D

peace

Care

If it's True when Chris Rock says it, then it's True...

No Qualifiers... It is what it is.

:)

peace...

Is "There are White people - and then there are honkeys, crackers, and trailer trash" racist?

I wouldn't think so because it makes a distinction. The OP statement also makes this distinction, so I wouldn't think that statement is racist either.

*flameshield*

However I'm a bit uncomortable with the use of the N-word.

Is "There are White people - and then there are honkeys, crackers, and trailer trash" racist?

I wouldn't think so because it makes a distinction. The OP statement also makes this distinction, so I wouldn't think that statement is racist either.

*flameshield*

However I'm a bit uncomortable with the use of the N-word.
Word, nigga
25004664.jpg

Read the 9 Parts in mt thread: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE" to annihilate all the Black Racist Bullshit.

Yes. It is racist in the sense that it confers a negativity on a person because of skin color only. Are there white *******? If the term just referenced stereotypes that fit all then we could have Hispanic *******, Polish *******, etc etc. Pretending it means something else salves the conscience of people who stay on the surface of things. Chris Rock's satiric irony is no excuse for vague apologetics. And all you assholes out there - notice no racial reference - are living in lalaland if you think racism is not embedded somewhere in our psyche. But hatred, exclusion, and stereotyping crosses other boundaries too.

Maybe the question should be asked is N racist in America? Yes, again.

read beginning of this:

Amazon.com: The Nature of Prejudice: 25th Anniversary Edition (9780201001792): Gordon W. Allport, Kenneth Clark, Thomas Pettigrew: Books

Amazon.com: The N Word: Who Can Say It, Who Shouldn't, and Why (9780547053493): Jabari Asim: Books

Amazon.com: ******: The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word (9780375713712): Randall Kennedy: Books

Funny, I know a guy from France and another from England that use the word "******" to describe an idiot black person. They don't use that word for blacks in general, just for those that act like "*******".:lol::lol::lol::razz:

Last edited:
There are blacks and there are *******, just as there are whites and there are caucasians.

This has to be the dumbest thing ever wrote, You compare calling a blk a ****** the same as calling a white caucasians. You have got to be the dumbest person in the world to believe this.

You're right. The equivalent analogy would be calling a black a niggar, and a white a honky (or whitey)

It isn't right nor ok for anyone to use that word and especially if you're white, it was a term originally coined by whites to be offensive to blacks and you want people to believe all of the sudden its ok to use it? Find another word to denote ignorant people in general, not racial slurs. Along with comes whether the white person thats using it is doing it with or without bad intent, if anyone says that too the Bass they will lose some teeth, point blank.

You don't mind using offensive words.

Anytime you feel like performing some dentistry then bring yourself to Bonney, Texas. You're cowardly threats don't scare me.

Texas is the most backward state in the south and probably in the entire union. And you would not come to Mississippi and talk like how you talk.

??????There are plenty of racists in Mississippi....history should tell you that.

You don't mind using offensive words.

Anytime you feel like performing some dentistry then bring yourself to Bonney, Texas. You're cowardly threats don't scare me.

Texas is the most backward state in the south and probably in the entire union. And you would not come to Mississippi and talk like how you talk.

I was in Mississippi the first three days of this week. And I'll be going back there again on Monday. Isola, Ms. is a small town and mostly black so you shouldn't have any problem finding a little ol' cracker from Texas, just look for the truck with Texas plates and a gun rack.

Oh here's some facts about this backward state.

The Texas economy, the world’s 11th-largest, continues to fare better than those of many other states and according to the National Bureau of Economic Research, the U.S. economy peaked in December 2007 and has been in recession since then. Nevertheless, Texas fared well in fiscal 2008 (September 1, 2007 – August 21, 2008), when its gross product expanded more than twice as fast as the nation’s (4.2 percent versus 1.9 percent).

The Lone Star State passed New York as home to the most big companies in the latest list compiled by Fortune magazine.

Texas now boasts 58 headquarters, three more than New York, the previous No. 1, and California, with 52.

Texas has been attracting big companies from out of state for nearly three decades, including American Airlines in 1979, and Exxon (before it bought Mobil) and J.C. Penney in the following decade, all from New York.

Not bad for a backward state huh?

How well is Mississippi doing?

Notice how the Basshole ran away? I guess it's to be expected from a coward from Ol' Miss.

I grew up in the '60's when Black men were called ****** (in a derogatory way) by White men and they couldn't do or say anything about it. If they did the White man would have them arrested and the Black man would go to jail. Simple as that! The younger generation of Black men watched this happen to their fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and decided that when they grew up they weren't going to take it!! Do you blame them?

I don't believe any white person, latino or asian could make that statement without being labeled a racist.

What...that they agree with Chris Rock?

Nah! Chris very clearly lays out the difference between black people and *******.

I suppose a nicer word to use, that everyone can use, would be gangstas or gangbangers. Because that is to whom he is clearly referring.

In fact, gangstas and gangbangers would be a better, all encompassing word to describe all races of people (black, white, Hispanic, asian) who lead a urban street life tending towards violence and crime.

Don't kid yourself, kiddo, blacks don't have to lead an urban street life to tend toward violence and crime, they would steal sand in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

Forum List

Back