Jeff Sessions (R) for Racist

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Many of you last week blew me off when I showed you that Dick Nixon said " “There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white,” - Richard M Nixon.

Well how about this? Sessions is still in government.

Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, due to replace Arlen Specter on the Senate Judiciary Committee. Sessions has long been known for his racist stands. Here is a link from The New Republic, December 2002, revealing Sessions racist statements. Closed Sessions

Sessions also brings to his post some interesting baggage — he was rejected to an appointment as a U.S. district judge two decades ago over charges of racism. The decisive vote: Arlen Specter.

Two decades ago, the Senate rejected his nomination as a U.S. district judge by President Ronald Reagan over allegations that his career as a lawyer and U.S. attorney in Alabama showed a pattern of being racially insensitive.

Sessions’ dismal record on race — including a black former assistant U.S. attorney’s testimony that Sessions once said he “used to think they [the Klan] were OK” until he found out some of them were “pot smokers”.

Sen. Jeff Sessions: The GOP’s Closet Racist | NewsPirates

Sessions called a black former assistant U.S. Attorney "boy" and, after overhearing him chastise a secretary, warned him to "be careful what you say to white folks." Figures echoed Hebert's claims, saying he too had heard Sessions call various civil rights organizations, including the National Council of Churches and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, "un-American." Sessions denied the accusations but again admitted to frequently joking in an off-color sort of way. In his defense, he said he was not a racist, pointing out that his children went to integrated schools and that he had shared a hotel room with a black attorney several times.

What's new? Another Republican racist, big deal... There's millions of'em out there!

Good point!

just as millions of dimocrats are racists, bigots and thieves....oh my.

Sorry skullfuck but you can not have dozens of corrupt and gay republicans exposed and everytime say, "so, dems do it too", because the numbers are starting to get really lopsided.

How many Democrats in office now and are on record saying racist shit like Sessions?

And this also proves that Republicans in red states need to go. You guys talk about term limits? How long has this guy been in office? Time for change. But these pieces of shit don't lose because their constituents are a bunch of red neck racist fools themselves. Of course they are. He is just a representation of them.

Sooo funny how you guys try to suggest that the Dems are the racist party when you vote for people like this. And Nixon thought mixed babies should be aborted. Yet you claim we are the racist party. HA!

No wonder I don't believe anything any right winger says. Either they are stupid and don't realize they are wrong or they are liars. EVERYTIME!

And it is these right wing racists that are accusing Sotomyour of being racist? Pot meet kettle. And you are reaching trying to make your case. No one is buying it.

Well you don't have to stretch to determine that Jeff Session is a racist. And you would vote for him in a heartbeat. President, supreme court, senator. You'd vote him no matter what he ran for because you too are probably a racist.

democrat_filibusters_blocked_anti_lynching_laws.Par.0007.ImageFile.jpg

Good point!

Sorry skullfuck but you can not have dozens of corrupt and gay republicans exposed and everytime say, "so, dems do it too", because the numbers are starting to get really lopsided.

How many Democrats in office now and are on record saying racist shit like Sessions?

And this also proves that Republicans in red states need to go. You guys talk about term limits? How long has this guy been in office? Time for change. But these pieces of shit don't lose because their constituents are a bunch of red neck racist fools themselves. Of course they are. He is just a representation of them.

Sooo funny how you guys try to suggest that the Dems are the racist party when you vote for people like this. And Nixon thought mixed babies should be aborted. Yet you claim we are the racist party. HA!

No wonder I don't believe anything any right winger says. Either they are stupid and don't realize they are wrong or they are liars. EVERYTIME!

And it is these right wing racists that are accusing Sotomyour of being racist? Pot meet kettle. And you are reaching trying to make your case. No one is buying it.

Well you don't have to stretch to determine that Jeff Session is a racist. And you would vote for him in a heartbeat. President, supreme court, senator. You'd vote him no matter what he ran for because you too are probably a racist.

What you seem to never get through your thick pointy head is that i am NOT a repudlican nor a dimocrat.

As far as i am concerned EVERY politician is a no good lying corrupt not to be trusted motherfucker.

the sooner you realize that the sooner you will realize that we need real change not more empty promises from fucking politicians

Your blind, ignorant, unquestioning loyalty to the dimocrats coupled with your blind, ignorant unquestioning hatred of republicans is tantamount to mental retardation that renders you incapable of making a cogent argument not to mention a rational choice.

The majority of white people are not racist, but the same cannot be said about blacks.

I think Sealy was just upset about Sessions questions to Sotomayor.

What you seem to never get through your thick pointy head is that i am NOT a repudlican nor a dimocrat.

As far as i am concerned EVERY politician is a no good lying corrupt not to be trusted motherfucker.

the sooner you realize that the sooner you will realize that we need real change not more empty promises from fucking politicians

Your blind, ignorant, unquestioning loyalty to the dimocrats coupled with your blind, ignorant unquestioning hatred of republicans is tantamount to mental retardation that renders you incapable of making a cogent argument not to mention a rational choice.

Although you make a great point about corruption of politicians and limiting of belonging to either political party, your point about millions of racist Democrats is not valid, why? Because Democrats don't vote against Affirmative Action (whether or not its a good program isn't the point), they wanted to help raise the level of citizenship of minorities. They support a black President. They don't represent extremist hate groups like white supremacists and the KKK who vote Republican because of Republican policies regarding minorities.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm way to liberal for that, and I think Democrat politicians are just as subject to corruption and lack integrity as much as a Republican politician. I also think Democrat politicians are spineless, unlike Republican politicians. But I think Republican politicians can be backwards, ignorant, religiously-over zealous, racist, materialistic, nationalistic, sexist, hypocritical (in their own idiomatic ways), slave/master like, and bigotted. Democrats are pussies, yes, but at least they AREN'T racists.

Conservative, republican, whatever. Same thing. Libertarian, same thing too.

I have two senators, Stabinow and Levin. If they don't vote the way I want them to vote, I call or email them. Or I call them to tell them how I want them to vote if the vote hasn't already happened. And they typically vote the way I like. So I have no beef with my representatives.

How about you? Maybe I can expose you idiots if I just focus on your Sanators. Who are your 2 senators? If they are dems, what makes them just like republicans? Do they also not care about labor or the middle class?

If you have blue dog dems like Max Baucus representing you, then yes, I can see why you think there is no difference.

So watch how each party votes and you'll see the difference.

Now will some Dems give telecoms retroactive immunity or block healthcare reform? Only the ones in red states. The Dems in my states don't dare sell out or they lose.

And so yes, if you live in a red state, Democrats probably seem a lot like Republicans. Idiots too because their opponents are stupid and so are their voters. So I don't LOVE the Dems, but I know the only way to get anything positive done is to elect Democrats.

The only time Republicans should win is when they are replacing corrupt Democrats. But no matter what, the corruption won't end because the voters are too stupid to demand honesty.

Look at you right wing idiots. You say ALL politicians are corrupt scum, as if its a given. Well just because yours are, doesn't mean ours are too.

Find and expose the corruption. Yes there are corrupt Dems, but people like you seem to want to ignore the corruption on the right. And when you make excuses, you just say, "dems do it too".

Its like you are ok with the politicians being corrupt. You act like it. Well guess what? It's not ok!!!

The majority of white people are not racist, but the same cannot be said about blacks.

I take it you are in the minority of white people then?

No and you're as stupid as you look for suggesting the republican party isn't for minority rights. Have you ever opened a history book in your life? Abolishing slavery. Free speech. Women's suffrage were all stances made by the republican party, which the democratic party adopted later on.

White supremacists worked club in hand with Democrats for decades:

May 22, 1856: Two years after the Grand Old party's birth, U.S. Senator Charles Sumner (R., Mass.) rose to decry pro-slavery Democrats. Congressman Preston Brooks (D., S.C.) responded by grabbing a stick and beating Sumner unconscious in the Senate chamber. Disabled, Sumner could not resume his duties for three years.

July 30, 1866: New Orleans's Democratic government ordered police to raid an integrated GOP meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.

September 28, 1868: Democrats in Opelousas, Louisiana killed nearly 300 blacks who tried to foil an assault on a Republican newspaper editor.

October 7, 1868: Republicans criticized Democrats' national slogan: "This is a white man's country: Let white men rule."

April 20, 1871: The GOP Congress adopted the Ku Klux Klan Act, banning the pro-Democrat domestic terrorist group.

October 18, 1871: GOP President Ulysses S. Grant dispatched federal troops to quell Klan violence in South Carolina.

September 14, 1874: Racist white Democrats stormed Louisiana's statehouse to oust GOP Governor William Kellogg's racially integrated administration; 27 are killed.

August 17, 1937: Republicans opposed Democratic President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Supreme Court nominee, U.S. Senator Hugo Black (D., Al.), a former Klansman who defended Klansmen against race-murder charges.

February 2005: The Democrats' Klan-coddling today is embodied by KKK alumnus Robert Byrd, West Virginia's logorrheic U.S. senator and, having served since January 3, 1959, that body's dean. Thirteen years earlier, Byrd wrote this to the KKK's Imperial Wizard: "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd led Senate Democrats as late as December 1988. On March 4, 2001, Byrd told Fox News's Tony Snow: "There are white *******. I've seen a lot of white ******* in my time; I'm going to use that word." National Democrats never have arranged a primary challenge against or otherwise pressed this one-time cross-burner to get lost.

Contrast the KKKozy Democrats with the GOP. When former Klansman David Duke ran for Louisiana governor in 1991 as a Republican, national GOP officials scorned him. Local Republicans endorsed incumbent Democrat Edwin Edwards, despite his ethical baggage. As one Republican-created bumper sticker pleaded: "Vote for the crook: It's important!"

Republicans also have supported legislation favorable to blacks, often against intense Democratic headwinds:

In 1865, Congressional Republicans unanimously backed the 13th Amendment, which made slavery unconstitutional. Among Democrats, 63 percent of senators and 78 percent of House members voted: "No."

In 1866, 94 percent of GOP senators and 96 percent of GOP House members approved the 14th Amendment, guaranteeing all Americans equal protection of the law. Every congressional Democrat voted: "No."

February 28, 1871: The GOP Congress passed the Enforcement Act, giving black voters federal protection.

February 8, 1894: Democratic President Grover Cleveland and a Democratic Congress repealed the GOP's Enforcement Act, denying black voters federal protection.

January 26, 1922: The U.S. House adopted Rep. Leonidas Dyer's (R., Mo.) bill making lynching a federal crime. Filibustering Senate Democrats killed the measure.

May 17, 1954: As chief justice, former three-term governor Earl Warren (R., Calif.) led the U.S. Supreme Court's desegregation of government schools via the landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision. GOP President Dwight Eisenhower's Justice Department argued for Topeka, Kansas's black school children. Democrat John W. Davis, who lost a presidential bid to incumbent Republican Calvin Coolidge in 1924, defended "separate but equal" classrooms.

September 24, 1957: Eisenhower deployed the 82nd Airborne Division to desegregate Little Rock's government schools over the strenuous resistance of Governor Orval Faubus (D., Ark.).

May 6, 1960: Eisenhower signs the GOP's 1960 Civil Rights Act after it survived a five-day, five-hour filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats.

July 2, 1964: Democratic President Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act after former Klansman Robert Byrd's 14-hour filibuster and the votes of 22 other Senate Democrats (including Tennessee's Al Gore, Sr.) failed to scuttle the measure. Illinois Republican Everett Dirksen rallied 26 GOP senators and 44 Democrats to invoke cloture and allow the bill's passage. According to John Fonte in the January 9, 2003, National Review, 82 percent of Republicans so voted, versus only 66 percent of Democrats.

True, Senator Barry Goldwater (R., Ariz.) opposed this bill the very year he became the GOP's presidential standard-bearer. However, Goldwater supported the 1957 and 1960 Civil Rights Acts and called for integrating Arizona's National Guard two years before Truman desegregated the military. Goldwater feared the 1964 Act would limit freedom of association in the private sector, a controversial but principled libertarian objection rooted in the First Amendment rather than racial hatred.

June 29, 1982: President Ronald Reagan signed a 25-year extension of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

The Republican party also is the home of numerous "firsts." Among them:

Until 1935, every black federal legislator was Republican. America's first black U.S. Representative, South Carolina's Joseph Rainey, and our first black senator, Mississippi's Hiram Revels, both reached Capitol Hill in 1870. On December 9, 1872, Louisiana Republican Pinckney Benton Stewart "P.B.S." Pinchback became America's first black governor.

August 8, 1878: GOP supply-siders may hate to admit it, but America's first black Collector of Internal Revenue was former U.S. Rep. James Rapier (R., Ala.).

October 16, 1901: GOP President Theodore Roosevelt invited to the White House as its first black dinner guest Republican educator Booker T. Washington. The pro-Democrat Richmond Times newspaper warned that consequently, "White women may receive attentions from Negro men." As Toni Marshall wrote in the November 9, 1995, Washington Times, when Roosevelt sought reelection in 1904, Democrats produced a button that showed their presidential nominee, Alton Parker, beside a white couple while Roosevelt posed with a white bride and black groom. The button read: "The Choice Is Yours."

GOP presidents Gerald Ford in 1975 and Ronald Reagan in 1982 promoted Daniel James and Roscoe Robinson to become, respectively, the Air Force's and Army's first black four-star generals.

November 2, 1983: President Reagan established Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday as a national holiday, the first such honor for a black American.

President Reagan named Colin Powell America's first black national-security adviser while GOP President George W. Bush appointed him our first black secretary of state.

President G.W. Bush named Condoleezza Rice America's first black female NSC chief, then our second (consecutive) black secretary of State. Just last month, one-time Klansman Robert Byrd and other Senate Democrats stalled Rice's confirmation for a week. Amid unanimous GOP support, 12 Democrats and Vermont Independent James Jeffords opposed Rice — the most "No" votes for a State designee since 14 senators frowned on Henry Clay in 1825.

Educate yourself you ignorant fuck!!!

I have two senators, Stabinow and Levin. If they don't vote the way I want them to vote, I call or email them. Or I call them to tell them how I want them to vote if the vote hasn't already happened. And they typically vote the way I like. So I have no beef with my representatives.

How about you? Maybe I can expose you idiots if I just focus on your Sanators. Who are your 2 senators? If they are dems, what makes them just like republicans? Do they also not care about labor or the middle class?

If you have blue dog dems like Max Baucus representing you, then yes, I can see why you think there is no difference.

Now will some Dems give telecoms retroactive immunity or block healthcare reform? Only the ones in red states. The Dems in my states don't dare sell out or they lose.

And so yes, if you live in a red state, Democrats probably seem a lot like Republicans. Idiots too because their opponents are stupid and so are their voters. So I don't LOVE the Dems, but I know the only way to get anything positive done is to elect Democrats.

The only time Republicans should win is when they are replacing corrupt Democrats. But no matter what, the corruption won't end because the voters are too stupid to demand honesty.

Look at you right wing idiots. You say ALL politicians are corrupt scum, as if its a given. Well just because yours are, doesn't mean ours are too.

Find and expose the corruption. Yes there are corrupt Dems, but people like you seem to want to ignore the corruption on the right. And when you make excuses, you just say, "dems do it too".

Its like you are ok with the politicians being corrupt. You act like it. Well guess what? It's not ok!!!

I do not ignore the corrupt on the right. you focus on it so i simply point out that just as many dimocrats are corrupt lying scumbags as well.

But to you that means i support corruption.

it's OK you have a condition that renders your logic centers paralyzed.

Moonbatism.

Last edited:
No and you're as stupid as you look for suggesting the republican party isn't for minority rights. Have you ever opened a history book in your life? Abolishing slavery. Free speech. Women's suffrage were all stances made by the republican party, which the democratic party adopted later on.

White supremacists worked club in hand with Democrats for decades:

May 22, 1856: Two years after the Grand Old party's birth, U.S. Senator Charles Sumner (R., Mass.) rose to decry pro-slavery Democrats. Congressman Preston Brooks (D., S.C.) responded by grabbing a stick and beating Sumner unconscious in the Senate chamber. Disabled, Sumner could not resume his duties for three years.

July 30, 1866: New Orleans's Democratic government ordered police to raid an integrated GOP meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.

September 28, 1868: Democrats in Opelousas, Louisiana killed nearly 300 blacks who tried to foil an assault on a Republican newspaper editor.

October 7, 1868: Republicans criticized Democrats' national slogan: "This is a white man's country: Let white men rule."

April 20, 1871: The GOP Congress adopted the Ku Klux Klan Act, banning the pro-Democrat domestic terrorist group.

October 18, 1871: GOP President Ulysses S. Grant dispatched federal troops to quell Klan violence in South Carolina.

September 14, 1874: Racist white Democrats stormed Louisiana's statehouse to oust GOP Governor William Kellogg's racially integrated administration; 27 are killed.

August 17, 1937: Republicans opposed Democratic President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Supreme Court nominee, U.S. Senator Hugo Black (D., Al.), a former Klansman who defended Klansmen against race-murder charges.

February 2005: The Democrats' Klan-coddling today is embodied by KKK alumnus Robert Byrd, West Virginia's logorrheic U.S. senator and, having served since January 3, 1959, that body's dean. Thirteen years earlier, Byrd wrote this to the KKK's Imperial Wizard: "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd led Senate Democrats as late as December 1988. On March 4, 2001, Byrd told Fox News's Tony Snow: "There are white *******. I've seen a lot of white ******* in my time; I'm going to use that word." National Democrats never have arranged a primary challenge against or otherwise pressed this one-time cross-burner to get lost.

Contrast the KKKozy Democrats with the GOP. When former Klansman David Duke ran for Louisiana governor in 1991 as a Republican, national GOP officials scorned him. Local Republicans endorsed incumbent Democrat Edwin Edwards, despite his ethical baggage. As one Republican-created bumper sticker pleaded: "Vote for the crook: It's important!"

Republicans also have supported legislation favorable to blacks, often against intense Democratic headwinds:

In 1865, Congressional Republicans unanimously backed the 13th Amendment, which made slavery unconstitutional. Among Democrats, 63 percent of senators and 78 percent of House members voted: "No."

In 1866, 94 percent of GOP senators and 96 percent of GOP House members approved the 14th Amendment, guaranteeing all Americans equal protection of the law. Every congressional Democrat voted: "No."

February 28, 1871: The GOP Congress passed the Enforcement Act, giving black voters federal protection.

February 8, 1894: Democratic President Grover Cleveland and a Democratic Congress repealed the GOP's Enforcement Act, denying black voters federal protection.

January 26, 1922: The U.S. House adopted Rep. Leonidas Dyer's (R., Mo.) bill making lynching a federal crime. Filibustering Senate Democrats killed the measure.

May 17, 1954: As chief justice, former three-term governor Earl Warren (R., Calif.) led the U.S. Supreme Court's desegregation of government schools via the landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision. GOP President Dwight Eisenhower's Justice Department argued for Topeka, Kansas's black school children. Democrat John W. Davis, who lost a presidential bid to incumbent Republican Calvin Coolidge in 1924, defended "separate but equal" classrooms.

September 24, 1957: Eisenhower deployed the 82nd Airborne Division to desegregate Little Rock's government schools over the strenuous resistance of Governor Orval Faubus (D., Ark.).

May 6, 1960: Eisenhower signs the GOP's 1960 Civil Rights Act after it survived a five-day, five-hour filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats.

July 2, 1964: Democratic President Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act after former Klansman Robert Byrd's 14-hour filibuster and the votes of 22 other Senate Democrats (including Tennessee's Al Gore, Sr.) failed to scuttle the measure. Illinois Republican Everett Dirksen rallied 26 GOP senators and 44 Democrats to invoke cloture and allow the bill's passage. According to John Fonte in the January 9, 2003, National Review, 82 percent of Republicans so voted, versus only 66 percent of Democrats.

True, Senator Barry Goldwater (R., Ariz.) opposed this bill the very year he became the GOP's presidential standard-bearer. However, Goldwater supported the 1957 and 1960 Civil Rights Acts and called for integrating Arizona's National Guard two years before Truman desegregated the military. Goldwater feared the 1964 Act would limit freedom of association in the private sector, a controversial but principled libertarian objection rooted in the First Amendment rather than racial hatred.

June 29, 1982: President Ronald Reagan signed a 25-year extension of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

The Republican party also is the home of numerous "firsts." Among them:

Until 1935, every black federal legislator was Republican. America's first black U.S. Representative, South Carolina's Joseph Rainey, and our first black senator, Mississippi's Hiram Revels, both reached Capitol Hill in 1870. On December 9, 1872, Louisiana Republican Pinckney Benton Stewart "P.B.S." Pinchback became America's first black governor.

August 8, 1878: GOP supply-siders may hate to admit it, but America's first black Collector of Internal Revenue was former U.S. Rep. James Rapier (R., Ala.).

October 16, 1901: GOP President Theodore Roosevelt invited to the White House as its first black dinner guest Republican educator Booker T. Washington. The pro-Democrat Richmond Times newspaper warned that consequently, "White women may receive attentions from Negro men." As Toni Marshall wrote in the November 9, 1995, Washington Times, when Roosevelt sought reelection in 1904, Democrats produced a button that showed their presidential nominee, Alton Parker, beside a white couple while Roosevelt posed with a white bride and black groom. The button read: "The Choice Is Yours."

GOP presidents Gerald Ford in 1975 and Ronald Reagan in 1982 promoted Daniel James and Roscoe Robinson to become, respectively, the Air Force's and Army's first black four-star generals.

November 2, 1983: President Reagan established Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday as a national holiday, the first such honor for a black American.

President Reagan named Colin Powell America's first black national-security adviser while GOP President George W. Bush appointed him our first black secretary of state.

President G.W. Bush named Condoleezza Rice America's first black female NSC chief, then our second (consecutive) black secretary of State. Just last month, one-time Klansman Robert Byrd and other Senate Democrats stalled Rice's confirmation for a week. Amid unanimous GOP support, 12 Democrats and Vermont Independent James Jeffords opposed Rice — the most "No" votes for a State designee since 14 senators frowned on Henry Clay in 1825.

Educate yourself you ignorant fuck!!!

Nice to talk with you, too.

I wasn't accusing, in my response to you, Republicans representing white supremacist groups (though I do and still do despite your above response which doesn't really address said fact), I was accusing YOU of bigotry. Can you address THAT?

Although you make a great point about corruption of politicians and limiting of belonging to either political party, your point about millions of racist Democrats is not valid, why? Because Democrats don't vote against Affirmative Action (whether or not its a good program isn't the point), they wanted to help raise the level of citizenship of minorities. They support a black President. They don't represent extremist hate groups like white supremacists and the KKK who vote Republican because of Republican policies regarding minorities.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm way to liberal for that, and I think Democrat politicians are just as subject to corruption and lack integrity as much as a Republican politician. I also think Democrat politicians are spineless, unlike Republican politicians. But I think Republican politicians can be backwards, ignorant, religiously-over zealous, racist, materialistic, nationalistic, sexist, hypocritical (in their own idiomatic ways), slave/master like, and bigotted. Democrats are pussies, yes, but at least they AREN'T racists.

I can agree with all of that!!!

PS. Please think about how/when righties say that all politicians are corrupt. I am trying to think that thru in my head but I haven't put it all together yet. Maybe you can help. I know that Dems aren't innocent but I also know that there are differences between the Dems leading and the GOP leading. So I don't buy it when people say, "it doesn't matter". If it doesn't matter, they wouldn't be voting GOP then, right?

Think about when righties say that Dems are just as corrupt. When Dems gave the telecoms immunity for spying on Americans, or when Max Baucus blocks healthcare reform or Liebermann votes for the Iraq war because of the jewish lobbyist groups.

Clearly the lobbyists have gotten to these people. Ok, so why don't the people in their states vote them out?

If Michigan finds that Stabinow and Levin are working for the lobbyists more than the citizens, then Michigan needs to replace them. But as far as I see, they do a good job for us.

So what are the idiots doing in Max Baucus state? He's clearly working for the insurance companies.

Why did Connecticut re-elect Liebermann?

And why do the Dems say they don't have enough votes? Are they pussies or is that just an excuse?

So I don't think all of the Democrats are bad because I see most of them voting the way I want them to. Its mostly the blue dog dems who are in right leaning states. They seem to be the Dems who are easily corrupted.

I don't think acting like Republicans is going to win over any Republicans, and isn't voting like Republicans going to turn off Democratic voters? They certainly don't want the lobbyists campaigning against them so they do the corporations bidding.

And unless more people in those states stand up and demand it stop, it never will.

I do not ignore the corrupt on the right. you focus on it so i simply point out that just as many dimocrats are corrupt lying scumbags as well.

But to you that means i support corruption.

it's OK you have a condition that renders your logic centers paralyzed.

Moonbatism.

Lets be honest. You like the right wing agenda and I like the left's agenda and that is why I look over the fact that 10% of my party is corrupt and why you ignore the fact that 90% of your party is anti middle class.

They aren't anti American, because rich Americans love Republicans. You don't deny that Republicans are better for rich people, do you?

Then it is safe to say Dems are the better party for middle class/poor people.

And that can change. That doesn't mean it has to always be this way or that it always has been this way.

Its just they way it has been since Reagan till now.

If you're going to get rid of Sessions, you'll have to get rid of everyone in the Democratic Party since they all stand for Affirmative Action (it's in their party platform) which gives people special treatment based of the color of their skin.

If you're going to get rid of Sessions, you'll have to get rid of everyone in the Democratic Party since they all stand for Affirmative Action (it's in their party platform) which gives people special treatment based of the color of their skin.

Didn't we undo Affirmative Action back when Bush was president? I seem to remember UofM taking race out of the equasion and companies don't use AA anymore. Am I wrong?

BUT, if you don't understand why AA was necessary or good idea back in the day, it means you are a racist. :eusa_shhh:

I won't tell anyone because you already did. And you don't even realize it. You don't understand why we had to FORCE white companies to hire 1 or 2 blacks. Their business would be in a poor black community, they'd have hundreds of positions and zero blacks working for them. And you can't understand why we had to force whites to hire blacks. Are you dumb or kidding?

Didn't we undo Affirmative Action back when Bush was president? I seem to remember UofM taking race out of the equasion and companies don't use AA anymore. Am I wrong?

BUT, if you don't understand why AA was necessary or good idea back in the day, it means you are a racist. :eusa_shhh:

I won't tell anyone because you already did. And you don't even realize it. You don't understand why we had to FORCE white companies to hire 1 or 2 blacks. Their business would be in a poor black community, they'd have hundreds of positions and zero blacks working for them. And you can't understand why we had to force whites to hire blacks. Are you dumb or kidding?

No. Affirmative Action is still the law and it's still part of the Democratic Party Platform.

Forcing 'white' companies (whatever they are) to hire 1 or 2 blacks, as you say, is racism.

BTW, you are what I call a 'closeted racist'. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back