Is there really white privilege?

I’ve been wondering about this since the entire white privilege thing started. Kinda looking around for it. If I had it at all it sure as hell wasn't helping me. Im still looking for it. Has anyone actually found their white privilege?

Try putting on some realistic black face then come back to us

For quickest effect open carry

Any white gun owner whose weapons ever leave their homes believing they dont' enjoy any privilege is insane
Blackface. You’re an idiot.

Blacks are at the gun range all the time. WTF are you talking about? Maybe nobody cares they are there because they aren’t rolling in flashing gang signs and holding their pistol fucking sideways.

So...?

You think the rules for them are teh same for you?

Because you see them at the gun range? lol

How do you think Michigan police would have reacted if the corona virus protestors were armed and black? ???

Reagan instituted gun control in Cali because black men were arming themselves......Theme as old as this nation

What do you think the reaction to BLM protestors with long rifles would be?

Have you ever walked into a store and not been followed by security because they thought you might steal something?

White privilege.

Been pulled over and not had your car searched?

White privilege.

And so on.

Except I do know white people who’ve had that happen to them.
I’m just going to step out on a limb here but are they kind of shady looking people?
"Shady" is a racist term. Yet use it unthinkingly without repercussions.

White privilege.
You’re an idiot. Fuck off with that shit.
Typical tRumpling, backed into a corner and screeching insults.

Damn you people are predictable.
What corner? When you’re down to screaming racist over the word shady that thin branch of logic you climbed out on has snapped. It’s a desperation move on your part and I’m not putting up with it.

I’ve been wondering about this since the entire white privilege thing started. Kinda looking around for it. If I had it at all it sure as hell wasn't helping me. Im still looking for it. Has anyone actually found their white privilege?

You obviously need help. Most of us already knew that.
So you don’t think the black people are equal to you?

I think black people are equal to me - Rednecks do not.

White privilege.

White privilege is having to pay for your groceries at Walmart

Totally unrelated attempt to divert the thread. These folks are being actively pursued to pay for their crimes.

Nothing to do with white privilege of the lack of it.

Nice try though.

it embodies everything about this thread. Happy to piss on your Wheaties, Kkkrepitus

Any white gun owner whose weapons ever leave their homes believing they dont' enjoy any privilege is insane

Blacks are at the gun range all the time. WTF are you talking about? Maybe nobody cares they are there because they aren’t rolling in flashing gang signs and holding their pistol fucking sideways.

So...?

The rules are exactly the same. They are posted on the damn sign when you drive in. Posted again at the club house and posted again at the stations. Same rules, one set of rules. There’s not a sign with white rules and one with black rules. It’s almost as if the shit in your head doesn’t exist.

Have you ever walked into a store and not been followed by security because they thought you might steal something?

White privilege.

White privilege.

And so on.
Bullshit. All of that has happened to me.
Nobody is claiming they won't.

It is more likely to happen to a minority, is what I said.
The issue with issues is we live in a all or nothing environment. There are issues that are to degree. Some may have been affected more then others. And it does not necessarily have to be by race. No matter. It is Progs and their agendas that have pushed this. If you stop without victory then you will be back at the well over and over. I will tell you there are other people who have legitimate gripes. Grandfathering any reforms will give the people who screwed over others in the near past of a few decades, a legal victory. They deserve to have property removed , money reduced or eliminated and imprisonment. There are a lot of people involved and influenced by the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom including people in private businesses as owners or employees. And they are liable also. No matter their culture or ethnic backgrounds. This is the reality. And some thing you may have to take for justice to be served. As it stand snow there are many americans that will see parts of this nation scorched and not care. They really do not have to anything if someone else is doing it except not say anything if noticed. Revenge is satisfying when acquired.

So...?

The rules are exactly the same. They are posted on the damn sign when you drive in. Posted again at the club house and posted again at the stations. Same rules, one set of rules. There’s not a sign with white rules and one with black rules. It’s almost as if the shit in your head doesn’t exist.

Yea it's almost like all law is up to interpretation

I can shoot you if i feel a threat

If you can't figure out how race might factor into that....God help you

Again REAGAN instituted gun control over armed groups of black men.

Rules changed in direct response to black men arming themselves.

You aren't clever enough to be having this debate you fucking dolt. Our policy is only as racially neutral as we can legally enforce.

And in many cases it's obvious in principle racist policy. Even if a surface level examination seems to pass a bias test.

White privilege.

White privilege.

And so on.

I’m just going to step out on a limb here but are they kind of shady looking people?

White privilege.

What corner? When you’re down to screaming racist over the word shady that thin branch of logic you climbed out on has snapped. It’s a desperation move on your part and I’m not putting up with it.
I'm not "screaming" anything, kid. I'm pointing out what you said, without even realizing you said it. It's an example of just how ingrained the racism is with some of the folks in our society. Including apparently you. You disliked my point but couldn't refute it, so you started calling me names as is the typical republican response when stumped.

White privilege.

Totally unrelated attempt to divert the thread. These folks are being actively pursued to pay for their crimes.

Nice try though.

it embodies everything about this thread. Happy to piss on your Wheaties, Kkkrepitus
The fact that you think that clearly says you don't understand the topic.

Dismissed.

White privilege.

White privilege.

And so on.

White privilege.

I'm not "screaming" anything, kid. I'm pointing out what you said, without even realizing you said it. It's an example of just how ingrained the racism is with some of the folks in our society. Including apparently you. You disliked my point but couldn't refute it, so you started calling me names as is the typical republican response when stumped.
I’m not stumped in the least. Anyone that goes off calling someone racist for using the word shady is an unhinged tool just looking for stupid shit to get upset about. Can’t be stumped by something that obvious.

White privilege.

Nice try though.

Dismissed.
Dismissed? Like a slave would be dismissed for talking out of turn? My goodness you’re racist to your core.

So...?

Yea it's almost like all law is up to interpretation

I can shoot you if i feel a threat

If you can't figure out how race might factor into that....God help you

Again REAGAN instituted gun control over armed groups of black men.

Rules changed in direct response to black men arming themselves.

You aren't clever enough to be having this debate you fucking dolt. Our policy is only as racially neutral as we can legally enforce.

And in many cases it's obvious in principle racist policy. Even if a surface level examination seems to pass a bias test.
I’m sure since you’re so clever you’ll be along shortly with the rules Reagan put in place to target blacks.

Dismissed.

It's not something I think; it's something I know. A month ago when people were protesting their right to open up their business and go back to work so they don't go bankrupt they were ridiculed and mocked by people like you and there was no shortage of sleazy politicians and media talking heads making a point to note how "white" the crowds were (there's your dog whistle). Flash forward to two weeks ago when you saw tens of thousands of black people out protesting over George Floyd, breaking the same rules even more egregiously than the prior group and they got praised for it by the same media and the politicians took part in it, breaking their own rules they implemented. Even when thousands of them started rampaging through the streets like the feral animals they are looting and destroying everything in sight they were encouraged and excused.

White privilege means you have to follow the rules while black potheads and welfare queens get to shoot and loot.

They should be very careful of the old fool when the arrest him.

They should just shoot the militia idiots.

Gotta get the faithful in for their weekly conditioning, otherwise they might no longer be faithful.

There news stories and videos all over the internet of dumbass rednecks throwing temper tantrums about being asked to wear masks.

Dismissed

Is there really white privilege?

"White privilege" is granted to all whom articulate the english language, look like a decent human being, behave like a decent human being and show respect for law and order,
Ask Asians about the "white privilege" they enjoy in America.

No white privilege granted
Cant_get_job_trump_is_racist.jpg

Thrives on white privilege
Ben_Carson_t580.jpg

White privilege.

White privilege.

And so on.

White privilege.

I’m not stumped in the least. Anyone that goes off calling someone racist for using the word shady is an unhinged tool just looking for stupid shit to get upset about. Can’t be stumped by something that obvious.
It's a racist term
Don't wanna be called a racist? Don't say racist things.

Dismissed.

It's not something I think; it's something I know. A month ago when people were protesting their right to open up their business and go back to work so they don't go bankrupt they were ridiculed and mocked by people like you and there was no shortage of sleazy politicians and media talking heads making a point to note how "white" the crowds were (there's your dog whistle). Flash forward to two weeks ago when you saw tens of thousands of black people out protesting over George Floyd, breaking the same rules even more egregiously than the prior group and they got praised for it by the same media and the politicians took part in it, breaking their own rules they implemented. Even when thousands of them started rampaging through the streets like the feral animals they are looting and destroying everything in sight they were encouraged and excused.

White privilege means you have to follow the rules while black potheads and welfare queens get to shoot and loot.

They should be very careful of the old fool when the arrest him.

They should just shoot the militia idiots.

Gotta get the faithful in for their weekly conditioning, otherwise they might no longer be faithful.

There news stories and videos all over the internet of dumbass rednecks throwing temper tantrums about being asked to wear masks.

Dismissed
You've completely missed the point.

Well done.

Forum List

Back