Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, big boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

You're a cyber thug. I'm betting that in real life you're just another jive-ass, dope smokin', ho hoppin' street punk...with low rider pants and your underwear barely coverin' your ass crack.
That's what I'd guess too. What he doesn't know is that I worked in a super maximum prison for a little over two years, and I saw that 80% of the inhabitants were black. They used to call us "the blue eyed devils," and when we'd walk down the cell block corridors, they'd all be, "I'll fuck you up white boy, I'll kill you mutha fucka, I'll beat yo ass bloody," and on and on and on. Thing was, that locked door between us was for HIS protection, not mine. Most of them were scrawny little punks that might have weighed 145 lbs soaking wet. Their alligator mouths wrote checks their little mosquito asses couldn't cash.
...and the truth is, our prisons are disproportionately occupied by blacks...not because of profiling, but because blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes that call for incarceration. This is a direct result of the punk-ass subculture that exists in inner-city black neighborhoods where real good daddies are few and respect comes from being the toughest dude on the block.
The truth is that there are more whites than Blacks in prison even though the system is rigged against Black people like the FBI and other top cops have admitted. How fucking criminal minded do you have to be to have the system in your favor and still have the most incarcerated?
Last I heard, blacks comprised about 13% of the total US population and about 40% of the total prison and jail detainees. That's disproportionate, my uneducated, black friend.
Last I heard there were more whites incarcerated in a system that admits it discriminate against Blacks. Just think if they didnt discriminate. Thats avoidance of the facts my illiterate cave monkey friend.

So...did you fail math in school, or drop out after 5th grade?

Last I heard, blacks comprised about 13% of the total US population and about 40% of the total prison and jail detainees. That's disproportionate, my uneducated, black friend.
Last I heard there were more whites incarcerated in a system that admits it discriminate against Blacks. Just think if they didnt discriminate. Thats avoidance of the facts my illiterate cave monkey friend.
You are delusional. The fact that more whites are in prison/jail does not mean that the disproportionate number of blacks (40% of the incarcerated vs. 13% of the total population) isn't caused by a high crime rate among blacks.

You seem to have trouble with statistics.
Statistics dont mean shit but data. If you were intelligent you would know that. The admission by the FBI and other cops just explains those high crime rates. Even so there are still more whites in jail. Your premise would only fool other monkeys such as yourself.
Listen carefully...

Blacks are about 13% of the population.

Whites are about 75% of the population.

Therefore, there are about 5.65 times as many whites as there are blacks.

If crimes and convictions were totally independent of race, there would likely be 5.65 times as many white inmates as black inmates. It is to be expected that there are more whites in prisons/jails than blacks. There's a shitload more whites in the USA than there are blacks. You are a MINORITY. Get over it!

The disproportionate number of black prisoners in the US (40%) compared to the total number of blacks in the US population (13%) means that the percentage of black prisoners is about 3.06 times the percentage of blacks in the USA.

You are not paying attention...likely because you lack the ability to understand and refuse to get off your surreal sense of reality.
You keep making long winded posts but cannot explain why there are more whites incarcerated in a system that discriminates against Blacks. You whites are simply criminals. Practically everyone knows that.

Dude, just admit it: you are not intelligent enough to understand his point. Everyone else here already knows how stupid you are...you can admit it.:itsok:

You are delusional. The fact that more whites are in prison/jail does not mean that the disproportionate number of blacks (40% of the incarcerated vs. 13% of the total population) isn't caused by a high crime rate among blacks.

Statistics dont mean shit but data. If you were intelligent you would know that. The admission by the FBI and other cops just explains those high crime rates. Even so there are still more whites in jail. Your premise would only fool other monkeys such as yourself.
Listen carefully...

If crimes and convictions were totally independent of race, there would likely be 5.65 times as many white inmates as black inmates. It is to be expected that there are more whites in prisons/jails than blacks. There's a shitload more whites in the USA than there are blacks. You are a MINORITY. Get over it!

The disproportionate number of black prisoners in the US (40%) compared to the total number of blacks in the US population (13%) means that the percentage of black prisoners is about 3.06 times the percentage of blacks in the USA.

You are not paying attention...likely because you lack the ability to understand and refuse to get off your surreal sense of reality.
You keep making long winded posts but cannot explain why there are more whites incarcerated in a system that discriminates against Blacks. You whites are simply criminals. Practically everyone knows that.
There are more whites than blacks in the system because there are more whites than blacks. You are a blithering idiot. :bye1:

We need to start protesting Miss Black America , The BET channel , Ebony Magazine and everything else that is just for blacks. They cant have it both ways ( even though they are getting it) to be in everything but also have a separate things as well without any other race.

That's what I'd guess too. What he doesn't know is that I worked in a super maximum prison for a little over two years, and I saw that 80% of the inhabitants were black. They used to call us "the blue eyed devils," and when we'd walk down the cell block corridors, they'd all be, "I'll fuck you up white boy, I'll kill you mutha fucka, I'll beat yo ass bloody," and on and on and on. Thing was, that locked door between us was for HIS protection, not mine. Most of them were scrawny little punks that might have weighed 145 lbs soaking wet. Their alligator mouths wrote checks their little mosquito asses couldn't cash.
...and the truth is, our prisons are disproportionately occupied by blacks...not because of profiling, but because blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes that call for incarceration. This is a direct result of the punk-ass subculture that exists in inner-city black neighborhoods where real good daddies are few and respect comes from being the toughest dude on the block.
The truth is that there are more whites than Blacks in prison even though the system is rigged against Black people like the FBI and other top cops have admitted. How fucking criminal minded do you have to be to have the system in your favor and still have the most incarcerated?

He may have passed math...but he certainly failed reading comprehension.

We need to start protesting Miss Black America , The BET channel , Ebony Magazine and everything else that is just for blacks. They cant have it both ways ( even though they are getting it) to be in everything but also have a separate things as well without any other race.

Its insulting to blacks to NOT protest those things. Acting like they arent good enough to compete with whites and thus needing their own stuff or special consideration. ..is racist in itself.

I for one think blacks are absolutely equal to all others. They are exactly the same. Same ability and potential. Everything. So I treat them exactly the same. No more or less. So if a segment of them has a CULTURE that is counter productive to society ill hammer it. Just as I do rural trailor trash meth head whites.

Neither. Did you miss school completely? Which number is higher? 100 or 10?

Knock yourself out while Black people laugh at you.

Looks like you failed both!

Its insulting to blacks to NOT protest those things. Acting like they arent good enough to compete with whites and thus needing their own stuff or special consideration. ..is racist in itself.

I for one think blacks are absolutely equal to all others. They are exactly the same. Same ability and potential. Everything. So I treat them exactly the same. No more or less. So if a segment of them has a CULTURE that is counter productive to society ill hammer it. Just as I do rural trailor trash meth head whites.
Its not up to you. It doesnt matter what you think. Black people are going to do what we do and there nothing you can do to stop it. You may as well stop whining and accept it or move somewhere that has not Black people.

Listen carefully...

Dude, just admit it: you are not intelligent enough to understand his point. Everyone else here already knows how stupid you are...you can admit it.:itsok:
The only thing I can say is that I must be way more intelligent than your or him. He is trying to use ratios. I said there are more whites. That has nothing to do with ratios. Sounds like a reading comprehension problem for you and him.
itsok.gif

If you think REALLY HARD, you might, at long last, figure out why what he posted is relevant, and why what you posted is really, really, stupid.

Then again...no, you won't figure that out, because you ARE really, really, stupid.

If you think REALLY HARD, you might, at long last, figure out why what he posted is relevant, and why what you posted is really, really, stupid.

Then again...no, you won't figure that out, because you ARE really, really, stupid.
What you think is relevant has no bearing on the issue. The point is that more white people are criminals in a system that discriminates against Blacks. You can try to pretty it up with ratios but thats pretty irrelevant and better used on people that fall for that line of logic. Me? I'm way too intelligent to bite on the red herring. Stop floundering around. It simply doesnt work.

Listen carefully...

The only thing I can say is that I must be way more intelligent than your or him. He is trying to use ratios. I said there are more whites. That has nothing to do with ratios. Sounds like a reading comprehension problem for you and him.
itsok.gif

Yeah and more people caught the common cold last year than Ebola. But which virus is more dangerous?

Listen carefully...

itsok.gif

Yeah and more people caught the common cold last year than Ebola. But which virus is more dangerous?
What do colds and ebola have to do with more whites being incarcerated than anyone else in a system that discriminates against Blacks? Obviously whites are more dangerous since they make up most of the criminals. Your deflection failed. Nice try.
itsok.gif

Listen carefully...

itsok.gif

What do colds and ebola have to do with more whites being incarcerated than anyone else in a system that discriminates against Blacks? Obviously whites are more dangerous since they make up most of the criminals. Your deflection failed. Nice try.
itsok.gif

God you're dumb.

Its about the idea of raw numbers vs percentages.

Your point is like saying...because there are more people arrested for petty shoplifting than rape...that shoplifting is a bigger problem in America than rape.

Of course more white people are in jail. There are a LOT more whites in America than any other race. But percentage of a race in jail? Blacks by far are more prone to committing crimes.

itsok.gif

itsok.gif
Of course more white people are in jail.

I knew it would take awhile but I'm glad you finally shook off the intellectual fog you were in and admitted more whites were in prison even in a system that discriminates against Blacks. Good job.

itsok.gif

itsok.gif

I knew it would take awhile but I'm glad you finally shook off the intellectual fog you were in and admitted more whites were in prison even in a system that discriminates against Blacks. Good job.

For one...jail is voluntary. It doesnt discriminate against blacks" as you claim. A man volunteers to commit a crime. No jail forces a man to rob a gas station or sell crack. Or create 7 kids by 7 women and not have the money to pay child support.

And yes...a population that is 70%+ one race...likely will more of that race in jail.

Did you know America also has more white plumbers and more white teachers?

itsok.gif

itsok.gif

For one...jail is voluntary. It doesnt discriminate against blacks" as you claim. A man volunteers to commit a crime. No jail forces a man to rob a gas station or sell crack. Or create 7 kids by 7 women and not have the money to pay child support.

And yes...a population that is 70%+ one race...likely will more of that race in jail.

Did you know America also has more white plumbers and more white teachers?
I didnt say the "jail" discriminated against Blacks. I said the system does which puts them there which was admitted by the FBI and other cops.

So in a population that is 62% one race that discriminates against Blacks why are there more white criminals than Black ones?

I agree, since he complained post was long.

Forum List

Back