Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

Thats why I maintain white boys are afraid. They are afraid to say anything and have to use guns to make up for their lack of manhood.

Dont make me laugh. There is no modern peaceful society. You cave chimps are very violent and criminal minded.

Hey retardo...it's the Negroes who are pumping lead into each other's heads on a goddamn nightly basis. Dead Negroes all over the damn place EVERY FUCKING NIGHT on the news. You're not only a racist but a lying racist.

Last edited:
Now I know you are just a scary little monkey. Dont try to tell stories to make it seem like you are tough to impress me.

Any white person in their right mind wouldn't go strolling through a black 'hood' to impress you or anyone else you black maggot. Unlike you and your bros...who aren't afraid for their very lives in a predominately WHITE section of town.

The truth is that there are more whites than Blacks in prison even though the system is rigged against Black people like the FBI and other top cops have admitted. How fucking criminal minded do you have to be to have the system in your favor and still have the most incarcerated?
Last I heard, blacks comprised about 13% of the total US population and about 40% of the total prison and jail detainees. That's disproportionate, my uneducated, black friend.
Last I heard there were more whites incarcerated in a system that admits it discriminate against Blacks. Just think if they didnt discriminate. Thats avoidance of the facts my illiterate cave monkey friend.
You are delusional. The fact that more whites are in prison/jail does not mean that the disproportionate number of blacks (40% of the incarcerated vs. 13% of the total population) isn't caused by a high crime rate among blacks.

You seem to have trouble with statistics.
Statistics dont mean shit but data. If you were intelligent you would know that. The admission by the FBI and other cops just explains those high crime rates. Even so there are still more whites in jail. Your premise would only fool other monkeys such as yourself.

There are more whites in jail. There are more whites in high school too. And more whites in the military. Because there are far more whites in our country.

But...take a random violent crime in...say...Dallas. Lets say an armed robbery of a gas station. If you had to guess the race....and your dogs life depended on the answer..............
What does that long winded post have to do with the fact there are more whites in jail within a system that discriminates against Blacks? You fail again.

Now I know you are just a scary little monkey. Dont try to tell stories to make it seem like you are tough to impress me.

Any white person in their right mind wouldn't go strolling through a black 'hood' to impress you or anyone else you black maggot. Unlike you and your bros...who aren't afraid for their very lives in a predominately WHITE section of town.
Just admit you are a coward. It would be quicker and take up less space typing.

When I was in college back in the ought-70's (20th Century), African Americans had an air of dignity about them. Yes, their plight was no different from the issues of today but their approach to redress held honor and self-respect. They weren't demanding, but they were expressive nonetheless. They displayed themselves with that self-respect and dignity with such focus and resolve. It wasn't an "Us vs Whitey" mentality, it was a "We are us" display of self-recognition. And I so respected them for it.
You have no clue what you are talking about. The generation from the 70's fucking hated white peoples guts for the most part but the freedom of expression was too new and they were still cautious. What you really meant to say is that Black people have gotten too uppity. Too fucking bad. Boo hoo.

He does have a clue, I grew up around Washington DC in the 70s and got to know lots of Black guys through sports. Unless the hate Whitey thing was confined to non-athletes then I believe you are overstating that most Blacks hated us but were too scared to speak up. The Black guys I knew weren't scared of nothing.
That s the issue...whites are pissed because blacks are NOT afraid of them and because blacks have equal opportunity.
thanks for admitting blacks are not being discriminated against

Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, big boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

You're a cyber thug. I'm betting that in real life you're just another jive-ass, dope smokin', ho hoppin' street punk...with low rider pants and your underwear barely coverin' your ass crack.
I could give a fuck what you note. You arent going to do shit but talk safely on the internet. What got MB killed was a pussy white boy cop.

I'm not a thug but I'd stick a foot in the ass of any white boy brave enough to try me. To date no one has stepped up even after being slapped so I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
I'm pretty sure you're a pathological liar. Dream on, Rambo!
Rambo is that white boy that got lots of other white boys knocked the fuck out. They saw the movie and thought they could fight in real life. That was quickly put to a halt. You can be sure safely on the internet. Matter of fact I give you permission.
I remember all the white boys went out and bought Rambo knives.
I got that mixed up with Rocky.
Meh...not much of a difference.
When I was in college back in the ought-70's (20th Century), African Americans had an air of dignity about them. Yes, their plight was no different from the issues of today but their approach to redress held honor and self-respect. They weren't demanding, but they were expressive nonetheless. They displayed themselves with that self-respect and dignity with such focus and resolve. It wasn't an "Us vs Whitey" mentality, it was a "We are us" display of self-recognition. And I so respected them for it.
You have no clue what you are talking about. The generation from the 70's fucking hated white peoples guts for the most part but the freedom of expression was too new and they were still cautious. What you really meant to say is that Black people have gotten too uppity. Too fucking bad. Boo hoo.

He does have a clue, I grew up around Washington DC in the 70s and got to know lots of Black guys through sports. Unless the hate Whitey thing was confined to non-athletes then I believe you are overstating that most Blacks hated us but were too scared to speak up. The Black guys I knew weren't scared of nothing.
That s the issue...whites are pissed because blacks are NOT afraid of them and because blacks have equal opportunity.
If you ever really paid attention...I really never had said that.YOu are just too full of hate and vitriol to listen to a black person. You are just a knee jerk, racist reactionary...pissed because blackie exists.

Black people are a fuckin' mess.

Too much breeding on the short bus in the last 50 years.

This is a different race from the Civil Rights era, dumbed down and weakened by Special Ed and crack.

Black people are a fuckin' mess.

Too much breeding on the short bus in the last 50 years.

This is a different race from the Civil Rights era, dumbed down and weakened by Special Ed and crack.
See, if you weren't so vitriolic...we could have a discussion about how liberalism has destroyed the black communty (AND the white community). How many white boys are gonna shoot up schools this year?

I could give a fuck what you note. You arent going to do shit but talk safely on the internet. What got MB killed was a pussy white boy cop.

I'm not a thug but I'd stick a foot in the ass of any white boy brave enough to try me. To date no one has stepped up even after being slapped so I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
I'm pretty sure you're a pathological liar. Dream on, Rambo!
Rambo is that white boy that got lots of other white boys knocked the fuck out. They saw the movie and thought they could fight in real life. That was quickly put to a halt. You can be sure safely on the internet. Matter of fact I give you permission.
I remember all the white boys went out and bought Rambo knives.
I got that mixed up with Rocky.
Meh...not much of a difference.

If you ever really paid attention...I really never had said that.YOu are just too full of hate and vitriol to listen to a black person. You are just a knee jerk, racist reactionary...pissed because blackie exists.

stretcharmstronglogo.jpg

The oscar protests have been cooked up by the oscars itself. This has every indication of having the fewest viewers ever. It's up against The Walking Dead. Seeing a protest might help ratings.

"Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?"

The disdain you and many others on the right have for Americans exercising their right to free expression is noted, it's not surprising, but noted nonetheless.

I'm a coward you shit encrusted asshole. Any white person in their right mind would be an idiot to walk thru negro city alone. That doesn't speak badly of me. It speaks volumes of bad about the porch monkey population.

I'm a coward you shit encrusted asshole. Any white person in their right mind would be an idiot to walk thru negro city alone. That doesn't speak badly of me. It speaks volumes of bad about the porch monkey population.
I wouldnt call them an idiot. I would call them timid or frightened. I say it does speak badly of you. It simply means youre a pussy. I understand because cave chimps are full of fright when out of their element. Most Black people are calm and self assured anywhere..

Geesus...is there anything these damned idiots won't protest? We be black and we DEMAND to be rewarded...whether we deserve it or NOT.

Oscar protest planned over all-white nominees - Yahoo News

I recommend blacks boycott future Oscar nominations and start their own Black Oscars, call their trophy .... oh...The Obama Let's just go back to the days of Jim Crow that was popularized by Democrats and was put an end to by Republicans.

"Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?"

The disdain you and many others on the right have for Americans exercising their right to free expression is noted, it's not surprising, but noted nonetheless.

the op is exercising his right to freedom of expression.

hypocrisy expected and noted

We need blacks back in chains stripped of their rights that never took advantage of anyways. We could use the workforce. No liberal would ever get elected again.

A white winning a Grammy here. A black losing the Oscar there. With any luck at all the black maniacs can be nudged into the race war they so richly deserve. At 13% of the population it's gonna be real short.

...and the truth is, our prisons are disproportionately occupied by blacks...not because of profiling, but because blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes that call for incarceration. This is a direct result of the punk-ass subculture that exists in inner-city black neighborhoods where real good daddies are few and respect comes from being the toughest dude on the block.
The truth is that there are more whites than Blacks in prison even though the system is rigged against Black people like the FBI and other top cops have admitted. How fucking criminal minded do you have to be to have the system in your favor and still have the most incarcerated?
Last I heard, blacks comprised about 13% of the total US population and about 40% of the total prison and jail detainees. That's disproportionate, my uneducated, black friend.
Last I heard there were more whites incarcerated in a system that admits it discriminate against Blacks. Just think if they didnt discriminate. Thats avoidance of the facts my illiterate cave monkey friend.
You are delusional. The fact that more whites are in prison/jail does not mean that the disproportionate number of blacks (40% of the incarcerated vs. 13% of the total population) isn't caused by a high crime rate among blacks.

Statistics dont mean shit but data. If you were intelligent you would know that. The admission by the FBI and other cops just explains those high crime rates. Even so there are still more whites in jail. Your premise would only fool other monkeys such as yourself.
Listen carefully...

Blacks are about 13% of the population.

Whites are about 75% of the population.

Therefore, there are about 5.65 times as many whites as there are blacks.

If crimes and convictions were totally independent of race, there would likely be 5.65 times as many white inmates as black inmates. It is to be expected that there are more whites in prisons/jails than blacks. There's a shitload more whites in the USA than there are blacks. You are a MINORITY. Get over it!

The disproportionate number of black prisoners in the US (40%) compared to the total number of blacks in the US population (13%) means that the percentage of black prisoners is about 3.06 times the percentage of blacks in the USA.

You are not paying attention...likely because you lack the ability to understand and refuse to get off your surreal sense of reality.

Listen carefully...

Blacks are about 13% of the population.

Whites are about 75% of the population.

Therefore, there are about 5.65 times as many whites as there are blacks.

If crimes and convictions were totally independent of race, there would likely be 5.65 times as many white inmates as black inmates. It is to be expected that there are more whites in prisons/jails than blacks. There's a shitload more whites in the USA than there are blacks. You are a MINORITY. Get over it!

The disproportionate number of black prisoners in the US (40%) compared to the total number of blacks in the US population (13%) means that the percentage of black prisoners is about 3.06 times the percentage of blacks in the USA.

You are not paying attention...likely because you lack the ability to understand and refuse to get off your surreal sense of reality.
You keep making long winded posts but cannot explain why there are more whites incarcerated in a system that discriminates against Blacks. You whites are simply criminals. Practically everyone knows that.

And that's why you get your black ass pumped full of lead. You can't control your violent nature, you get your head shot off. Problem is you think you should be able to go around like you did back in the jungle and be violent whenever you feel like it. The other problem is that just doesn't mix in with a modern, peaceful society. So don't cry about getting shot. You fuckin' earned it, ape boy.
Thats why I maintain white boys are afraid. They are afraid to say anything and have to use guns to make up for their lack of manhood.

Dont make me laugh. There is no modern peaceful society. You cave chimps are very violent and criminal minded.
For someone who criticizes whites for thinking they know what blacks think, you surely do generalize about what you think whites think.

You will likely never see the light of reality.
You generalize and I generalize right back. You dont like it tuff shit. Not much you would do if I was right in front of you anyway.
Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, big boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

You're a cyber thug. I'm betting that in real life you're just another jive-ass, dope smokin', ho hoppin' street punk...with low rider pants and your underwear barely coverin' your ass crack.

You;'re most certainly a thug...and with any luck, you'll get what ALL thugs deserve, and damn soon.

Forum List

Back