Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

Black men are in the NBA and NFL because they are still reaping the benefits of the controlled breeding the old slave masters did. Slaves were bred just like horses or cattle. They sure weren't bred for intelligence. They were bred as draft animals for size. Every black football player owes his success to a slave master someplace that paid attention to bloodlines.

This thought ought to be a really cogent treatment for soothing Mr.Ascelpias' condition of inferiority to the white race.

Please rephrase your first sentence.

Before the US existed whites were discriminating against Blacks.

And why should I care about what British did? My family is second gen od Euro Americans, why should I feel guilty for anything that happened in US even before my parents were born?

Your position is that my refusal to acknowledge that I am guilty of something automatically confirms that I am guilty of something. That's creepy, dude. It reminds me of Kafka's book "The trial", where now I am being accused of crime that is not specified, but it is designed to degrade me and destroy me regardless that I have not committed any crime at all.

So, how am I responsible for something that British did some 400 years ago. And how are you affected by something that British did some 400 years ago?
Who asked you to feel guilty? Who told you that was my position?

You personally are not responsible for anything other than paying your taxes. The US is responsible for correcting the wrongs it did in order to help white males with inferiority complexes. Those white males got centuries of white AA which enabled them to build legacies that their ancestors profit from today. Tough shit some white males that didnt have ancestors that made hay have to deal with partial AA for Black people. We know the issue is not really about AA because white women then Asians benefit more from it than Blacks. We know its about that same inferiority complex that prompte the white AA laws in the first place.

As long you support affirmative action, you're counting on white guilt and you demand that I pay for something I am not responsible to pay. White inferiority? What drugs are you on?
Who told you I count on white guilt? Did whites depend on Blacks to have guilt for their 400 years of AA? You arent paying for anything other than your ancestors being lazy and putting you above the AA fray. Yes white inferiority complex. The one that made whites actively discriminate against Blacks and attempt to hold them back. What would you call it if not a inferiority complex?

First of all, we're having interesting discussion here, although I don't know why I stayed in it for so long.

You're saying whites are inferior to blacks. You can believe in whatever you want and if that thought makes you happy, be my guest.

Again, what with you and 400 years?
I didnt say whites were inferior to Blacks. I said they have an inferiority complex. There is a big difference. I already explained the 400 years.

And why should I care about what British did? My family is second gen od Euro Americans, why should I feel guilty for anything that happened in US even before my parents were born?

Your position is that my refusal to acknowledge that I am guilty of something automatically confirms that I am guilty of something. That's creepy, dude. It reminds me of Kafka's book "The trial", where now I am being accused of crime that is not specified, but it is designed to degrade me and destroy me regardless that I have not committed any crime at all.

So, how am I responsible for something that British did some 400 years ago. And how are you affected by something that British did some 400 years ago?

You personally are not responsible for anything other than paying your taxes. The US is responsible for correcting the wrongs it did in order to help white males with inferiority complexes. Those white males got centuries of white AA which enabled them to build legacies that their ancestors profit from today. Tough shit some white males that didnt have ancestors that made hay have to deal with partial AA for Black people. We know the issue is not really about AA because white women then Asians benefit more from it than Blacks. We know its about that same inferiority complex that prompte the white AA laws in the first place.

As long you support affirmative action, you're counting on white guilt and you demand that I pay for something I am not responsible to pay. White inferiority? What drugs are you on?
Who told you I count on white guilt? Did whites depend on Blacks to have guilt for their 400 years of AA? You arent paying for anything other than your ancestors being lazy and putting you above the AA fray. Yes white inferiority complex. The one that made whites actively discriminate against Blacks and attempt to hold them back. What would you call it if not a inferiority complex?

First of all, we're having interesting discussion here, although I don't know why I stayed in it for so long.

You're saying whites are inferior to blacks. You can believe in whatever you want and if that thought makes you happy, be my guest.

I didnt say whites were inferior to Blacks. I said they have an inferiority complex. There is a big difference. I already explained the 400 years.

We do? As a white African-American I am offended by your statement.

We do? As a white African-American I am offended by your statement.
Dont be offended. Just get help for you complex.

Black men are in the NBA and NFL because they are still reaping the benefits of the controlled breeding the old slave masters did. Slaves were bred just like horses or cattle. They sure weren't bred for intelligence. They were bred as draft animals for size. Every black football player owes his success to a slave master someplace that paid attention to bloodlines.

This thought ought to be a really cogent treatment for soothing Mr.Ascelpias' condition of inferiority to the white race.
Have you ever seen an American black man standing next to an African? The American is huge. The African has never been the beneficiary of selective breeding. They have no ancestors that were slaves. They run fast. Natural selection created fast runners away from human or animal predators. They are small and slight with small bones. In America natural selection was not permitted. Slaves were assigned to mates. For a stud fee a slave owner would mate his prize stud to a female of another owner.

Everything American blacks are they owe to the slave masters.

Have you ever seen an American black man standing next to an African? The American is huge. The African has never been the beneficiary of selective breeding. They have no ancestors that were slaves. They run fast. Natural selection created fast runners away from human or animal predators. They are small and slight with small bones. In America natural selection was not permitted. Slaves were assigned to mates. For a stud fee a slave owner would mate his prize stud to a female of another owner.

Like most cave chimps you keep me supplied with laughs throughout the day. Black people from Africa are huge you simplistic idiot.

NFL Hot Read -- International casting call - ESPN
"Daniel Adongo followed. A 6-foot-5, 257-pound South African rugby-player-turned-linebacker,"

nfl_g_adongo_kh_300x300.jpg

Christian Okoye - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Christian Okoye
"A member of the Igbo ethnic group, Okoye was born in Enugu, Nigeria and did not play American football until 1984"

christian-okoye.jpg

Here is his son Lawrence Okoye with the Niners

925_1Okoye_B.jpg

Basketball?

Serge Ibaka from the republic of congo 6'10 235lbs

Serge-Ibaka-photo.jpg

Total bullshit. I live in Europe and I am surrounded by Africans. Most of them appear to be homeboys, until they speak.

Nope, you keep repeating... whatever. You don't wanna discuss, fine with me. Take care.

Forum List

Back