Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

For someone who criticizes whites for thinking they know what blacks think, you surely do generalize about what you think whites think.

You will likely never see the light of reality.
You generalize and I generalize right back. You dont like it tuff shit. Not much you would do if I was right in front of you anyway.
Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, big boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

You're a cyber thug. I'm betting that in real life you're just another jive-ass, dope smokin', ho hoppin' street punk...with low rider pants and your underwear barely coverin' your ass crack.
I could give a fuck what you note. You arent going to do shit but talk safely on the internet. What got MB killed was a pussy white boy cop.

I'm not a thug but I'd stick a foot in the ass of any white boy brave enough to try me. To date no one has stepped up even after being slapped so I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
I'm pretty sure you're a pathological liar. Dream on, Rambo!
Rambo is that white boy that got lots of other white boys knocked the fuck out. They saw the movie and thought they could fight in real life. That was quickly put to a halt. You can be sure safely on the internet. Matter of fact I give you permission.
I remember all the white boys went out and bought Rambo knives.

You generalize and I generalize right back. You dont like it tuff shit. Not much you would do if I was right in front of you anyway.
Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, big boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

You're a cyber thug. I'm betting that in real life you're just another jive-ass, dope smokin', ho hoppin' street punk...with low rider pants and your underwear barely coverin' your ass crack.
I could give a fuck what you note. You arent going to do shit but talk safely on the internet. What got MB killed was a pussy white boy cop.

I'm not a thug but I'd stick a foot in the ass of any white boy brave enough to try me. To date no one has stepped up even after being slapped so I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
I'm pretty sure you're a pathological liar. Dream on, Rambo!
Rambo is that white boy that got lots of other white boys knocked the fuck out. They saw the movie and thought they could fight in real life. That was quickly put to a halt. You can be sure safely on the internet. Matter of fact I give you permission.
I remember all the white boys went out and bought Rambo knives.
I got that mixed up with Rocky.

Thats why I maintain white boys are afraid. They are afraid to say anything and have to use guns to make up for their lack of manhood.

Dont make me laugh. There is no modern peaceful society. You cave chimps are very violent and criminal minded.
For someone who criticizes whites for thinking they know what blacks think, you surely do generalize about what you think whites think.

That's what I'd guess too. What he doesn't know is that I worked in a super maximum prison for a little over two years, and I saw that 80% of the inhabitants were black. They used to call us "the blue eyed devils," and when we'd walk down the cell block corridors, they'd all be, "I'll fuck you up white boy, I'll kill you mutha fucka, I'll beat yo ass bloody," and on and on and on. Thing was, that locked door between us was for HIS protection, not mine. Most of them were scrawny little punks that might have weighed 145 lbs soaking wet. Their alligator mouths wrote checks their little mosquito asses couldn't cash.
Now I know you are just a scary little monkey. Dont try to tell stories to make it seem like you are tough to impress me. It doesnt work. Your weak monkey ass would get wrecked if you ever stepped to someone like me. Better run back to that prison you claim you worked in where the odds are in your favor. Bitches like you gravitate to jobs like that because you know you couldnt handle it on our own. Thanks for admitting that.
lol.gif
You're completely full of shit, and a liar to boot. You've never slapped anyone in your life you little pussy. You're a scrawny little fuck that's afraid of his own shadow, bitch.

You have to make up these outrageous lies about how tough you are because you're a pathetic little sissie.

That's what I'd guess too. What he doesn't know is that I worked in a super maximum prison for a little over two years, and I saw that 80% of the inhabitants were black. They used to call us "the blue eyed devils," and when we'd walk down the cell block corridors, they'd all be, "I'll fuck you up white boy, I'll kill you mutha fucka, I'll beat yo ass bloody," and on and on and on. Thing was, that locked door between us was for HIS protection, not mine. Most of them were scrawny little punks that might have weighed 145 lbs soaking wet. Their alligator mouths wrote checks their little mosquito asses couldn't cash.
Now I know you are just a scary little monkey. Dont try to tell stories to make it seem like you are tough to impress me. It doesnt work. Your weak monkey ass would get wrecked if you ever stepped to someone like me. Better run back to that prison you claim you worked in where the odds are in your favor. Bitches like you gravitate to jobs like that because you know you couldnt handle it on our own. Thanks for admitting that.
lol.gif
You're completely full shit, and a liar to boot. You've never slapped anyone in your life you little pussy. You're a scrawny little fuck that's afraid of his own shadow, bitch.

You have to make up these outrageous lies about how tough you are because you're a pathetic little sissie.
Hey cave chimp. I've slapped the absolute shit out of 2 white cave chimps that claimed they were in the KKK. Those weak monkeys only turned red with anger and humiliaiton. Why are you monkeys such pussies? It belies all this tuff talk you are doing safely from behind your computer.

And that's why you get your black ass pumped full of lead. You can't control your violent nature, you get your head shot off. Problem is you think you should be able to go around like you did back in the jungle and be violent whenever you feel like it. The other problem is that just doesn't mix in with a modern, peaceful society. So don't cry about getting shot. You fuckin' earned it, ape boy.
Thats why I maintain white boys are afraid. They are afraid to say anything and have to use guns to make up for their lack of manhood.

Dont make me laugh. There is no modern peaceful society. You cave chimps are very violent and criminal minded.

...and the truth is, our prisons are disproportionately occupied by blacks...not because of profiling, but because blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes that call for incarceration. This is a direct result of the punk-ass subculture that exists in inner-city black neighborhoods where real good daddies are few and respect comes from being the toughest dude on the block.

...and the truth is, our prisons are disproportionately occupied by blacks...not because of profiling, but because blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes that call for incarceration. This is a direct result of the punk-ass subculture that exists in inner-city black neighborhoods where real good daddies are few and respect comes from being the toughest dude on the block.
The truth is that there are more whites than Blacks in prison even though the system is rigged against Black people like the FBI and other top cops have admitted. How fucking criminal minded do you have to be to have the system in your favor and still have the most incarcerated?

lol.gif
You're completely full shit, and a liar to boot. You've never slapped anyone in your life you little pussy. You're a scrawny little fuck that's afraid of his own shadow, bitch.

Hey cave chimp. I've slapped the absolute shit out of 2 white cave chimps that claimed they were in the KKK. Those weak monkeys only turned red with anger and humiliaiton. Why are you monkeys such pussies? It belies all this tuff talk you are doing safely from behind your computer.
Oh come on... you just SLAPPED TWO KKK GUYS and they turned RED... riiiiiiiiiight... is that the BEST LIE YOU CAN TELL?

C'mon man, if you're going to be a REAL internet TOUGH GUY, make it GOOD. Just slapping a couple a KKK guys is pfft... so what... tell me about how you walked into a HELLS ANGELS CLUB HOUSE AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF 5 OR 6 H.A.'S.

lol.gif

Oh come on... you just SLAPPED TWO KKK GUYS and they turned RED... riiiiiiiiiight... is that the BEST LIE YOU CAN TELL?

C'mon man, if you're going to be a REAL internet TOUGH GUY, make it GOOD. Just slapping a couple a KKK guys is pfft... so what... tell me about how you walked into a HELLS ANGELS CLUB HOUSE AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF 5 OR 6 H.A.'S.
I've said my piece. Youre safe so you wont have to find out in person. Tell us more about how tough you were as a CO. That was some funny shit. You cave chimps are full of laughs....and ticks.
lol.gif

lol.gif

I've said my piece. Youre safe so you wont have to find out in person. Tell us more about how tough you were as a CO. That was some funny shit. You cave chimps are full of laughs....and ticks.
lol.gif
And I've told you, you have no fucking clue what so ever who I am, and the last person on earth I need to feel safe from is you and your mouth. You're nothing but an internet fucking gas bag, and boring.

The truth is that there are more whites than Blacks in prison even though the system is rigged against Black people like the FBI and other top cops have admitted. How fucking criminal minded do you have to be to have the system in your favor and still have the most incarcerated?
Last I heard, blacks comprised about 13% of the total US population and about 40% of the total prison and jail detainees. That's disproportionate, my uneducated, black friend.

lol.gif

lol.gif
And I've told you, you have no fucking clue what so ever who I am, and the last person on earth I need to feel safe from is you and your mouth. You're nothing but an internet fucking gas bag, and boring.
You havent told me anything but more bullshit you cave chimp. I dont need to know who you are. You are a pussified white cave monkey that talks a big game but gets real silent in person. I know your type. A black man could walk up and pinch your girl on the ass and you wouldnt do shit but turn red. You need to feel safe on the internet. Thats the only place you can talk your shit without getting your grill rearranged and incurring high dental fees.
lol.gif

Last I heard, blacks comprised about 13% of the total US population and about 40% of the total prison and jail detainees. That's disproportionate, my uneducated, black friend.
Last I heard there were more whites incarcerated in a system that admits it discriminate against Blacks. Just think if they didnt discriminate. Thats avoidance of the facts my illiterate cave monkey friend.

Last I heard there were more whites incarcerated in a system that admits it discriminate against Blacks. Just think if they didnt discriminate. Thats avoidance of the facts my illiterate cave monkey friend.
You are delusional. The fact that more whites are in prison/jail does not mean that the disproportionate number of blacks (40% of the incarcerated vs. 13% of the total population) isn't caused by a high crime rate among blacks.

You seem to have trouble with statistics.

You are delusional. The fact that more whites are in prison/jail does not mean that the disproportionate number of blacks (40% of the incarcerated vs. 13% of the total population) isn't caused by a high crime rate among blacks.

Statistics dont mean shit but data. If you were intelligent you would know that. The admission by the FBI and other cops just explains those high crime rates. Even so there are still more whites in jail. Your premise would only fool other monkeys such as yourself.

I think it's great. They've been mainly up in the blue harassing them in restaurants, closing down their highways, etc. and now they are going after the Hollyweirds.

Keep on them liberal/dems they don't mind:badgrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You have no clue what you are talking about.

Like you do?

The generation from the 70's fucking hated white peoples guts for the most part but the freedom of expression was too new and they were still cautious.

Now that can't possibly be racism...right? Fuck YOU and all the people like you. And it's only gotten worse today.

What you really meant to say is that Black people have gotten too uppity.

No...Lyndon Johnson already said that when he caved in with free food, free rent, free health care for those uppity black people...whose relatives actually used to work to support their existence.

That s the issue...whites are pissed because blacks are NOT afraid of them and because blacks have equal opportunity.

Wrong...Negroes now have MORE that just equal and yet you fuckers STILL bitch and moan...even about goddamn petty shit like Oscar nominations.

Statistics dont mean shit but data. If you were intelligent you would know that. The admission by the FBI and other cops just explains those high crime rates. Even so there are still more whites in jail. Your premise would only fool other monkeys such as yourself.

There are more whites in jail. There are more whites in high school too. And more whites in the military. Because there are far more whites in our country.

But...take a random violent crime in...say...Dallas. Lets say an armed robbery of a gas station. If you had to guess the race....and your dogs life depended on the answer..............

That s the issue...whites are pissed because blacks are NOT afraid of them and because blacks have equal opportunity.

Wrong...Negroes now have MORE that just equal and yet you fuckers STILL bitch and moan...even about goddamn petty shit like Oscar nominations.

Yep. Todays Charleston paper has a front page article saying blacks are angry that:
- downtown restaurants are too white and too expensive for them
- downtown restaurants use white table clothes to let blacks know they arent welcome
- downtown restaurant's purposely dont display hot sauce to discourage blacks from entering (as if itd be ok to say "heres the hot sauce for the blacks to use")

Really. They sit and think this shit. Charleston by the way was named the #2 ranked tourist city in the WORLD and its downtown restaurant's are among the best in America. Too bad they're racist and dont display their Texas Pete hot sauce or use Steelers logo table clothes to welcome more blacks.

Forum List

Back