Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

When I was in college back in the ought-70's (20th Century), African Americans had an air of dignity about them. Yes, their plight was no different from the issues of today but their approach to redress held honor and self-respect. They weren't demanding, but they were expressive nonetheless. They displayed themselves with that self-respect and dignity with such focus and resolve. It wasn't an "Us vs Whitey" mentality, it was a "We are us" display of self-recognition. And I so respected them for it.
You have no clue what you are talking about. The generation from the 70's fucking hated white peoples guts for the most part but the freedom of expression was too new and they were still cautious. What you really meant to say is that Black people have gotten too uppity. Too fucking bad. Boo hoo.

He does have a clue, I grew up around Washington DC in the 70s and got to know lots of Black guys through sports. Unless the hate Whitey thing was confined to non-athletes then I believe you are overstating that most Blacks hated us but were too scared to speak up. The Black guys I knew weren't scared of nothing.
You must be another white guy that doesn no what you are talking about. Sports tends to transcend that stuff. I didnt say scared. I said cautious.

You call it self respect. I call it caution. Todays Black people could give a fuck and will put a foot in your ass which makes you call them uppity.
And that's why you get your black ass pumped full of lead. You can't control your violent nature, you get your head shot off. Problem is you think you should be able to go around like you did back in the jungle and be violent whenever you feel like it. The other problem is that just doesn't mix in with a modern, peaceful society. So don't cry about getting shot. You fuckin' earned it, ape boy.

When judging acting performances, Affirmative Action is not applicable.

This is close to the silliest protest I've heard of lately. There is no logic in thinking that a certain percentage of black actors should be nominated for best of anything in any category just because they represent a certain percentage of the contestants.

You call it self respect. I call it caution. Todays Black people could give a fuck and will put a foot in your ass which makes you call them uppity.
And that's why you get your black ass pumped full of lead. You can't control your violent nature, you get your head shot off. Problem is you think you should be able to go around like you did back in the jungle and be violent whenever you feel like it. The other problem is that just doesn't mix in with a modern, peaceful society. So don't cry about getting shot. You fuckin' earned it, ape boy.
Thats why I maintain white boys are afraid. They are afraid to say anything and have to use guns to make up for their lack of manhood.

Dont make me laugh. There is no modern peaceful society. You cave chimps are very violent and criminal minded.

Thats why I maintain white boys are afraid. They are afraid to say anything and have to use guns to make up for their lack of manhood.

Dont make me laugh. There is no modern peaceful society. You cave chimps are very violent and criminal minded.
For someone who criticizes whites for thinking they know what blacks think, you surely do generalize about what you think whites think.

You will likely never see the light of reality.

For someone who criticizes whites for thinking they know what blacks think, you surely do generalize about what you think whites think.

You generalize and I generalize right back. You dont like it tuff shit. Not much you would do if I was right in front of you anyway.

I don't know what planet you live on, jigaboo, but if someone mouth's off to me, I'll take off their head. I don't care if you're white, black, purple or green. I'm not afraid of anyone, and you have no fucking clue what so ever who you're talking to. You step one foot into my world and you'd be shitting your pants hanging off the bottom of your black ass. No one runs their mouth like you do and gets away with it face to face. Wise up, kunta kinte.

You generalize and I generalize right back. You dont like it tuff shit. Not much you would do if I was right in front of you anyway.
LMFAO... oh my... so skeerrry.... :lol:

Go ahead, buckwheat, might as well go all the way and threaten one of us. That's what you blacks do anyway. You can't control your violent nature. The board will better with you banned anyway.

I don't know what planet you live on, jigaboo, but if someone mouth's off to me, I'll take off their head. I don't care if you're white, black, purple or green. I'm not afraid of anyone, and you have no fucking clue what so ever who you're talking to. You step one foot into my world and you'd be shitting your pants hanging off the bottom of your black ass. No one runs their mouth like you do and gets away with it face to face. Wise up, kunta kinte.
Dont make me laugh you albino baboon. Like most monkeys you run at the first sound or sight of danger. You would get your ass kicked by the sorriest of black men. With me you wouldnt have a chance. It would be cave ape shit smeared all over your world if you ever encountered me. Every cave monkey I've slapped the shit out of only turned red then pink then back to red again and then cried like a bitch. Wise up cave chimp.

Go ahead, buckwheat, might as well go all the way and threaten one of us. That's what you blacks do anyway. You can't control your violent nature. The board will better with you banned anyway.
Nervous laughter is all you have sasquatch. Your furry ass needs a flea dip right about know. Go stick that bannana in your ass cave monkey. Youre safe on the internet. I beat albino monkeys like you for fun.
lol.gif

Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, little boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

You're a cyber thug. I'm betting that in real life you're just another jive-ass, dope smokin', ho hoppin' street punk...with low rider pants and your underwear barely coverin' your ass crack.

Nervous laughter is all you have sausquatch. Your furry ass needs a flea dip right about know. Go stick that bannana in your ass cave monkey. Youre safe on the internet. I beat albino monkeys like you for fun.
lol.gif
Bring it...

Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, big boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

You're a cyber thug. I'm betting that in real life you're just another jive-ass, dope smokin', ho hoppin' street punk...with low rider pants and your underwear barely coverin' your ass crack.
I could give a fuck what you note. You arent going to do shit but talk safely on the internet. What got MB killed was a pussy white boy cop.

I'm not a thug but I'd stick a foot in the ass of any white boy brave enough to try me. To date no one has stepped up even after being slapped so I'm pretty sure it will never happen.

Nervous laughter is all you have sausquatch. Your furry ass needs a flea dip right about know. Go stick that bannana in your ass cave monkey. Youre safe on the internet. I beat albino monkeys like you for fun.
lol.gif
Bring it...
Bring what? Flea powder? Tell your owner to take you to Petsmart to get groomed monkey. If you want your ass kicked just head over to the nearest Black neighborhood and talk your shit. We all know that wont happen because you are nothing but a white pussy.
lol.gif

l of these tough internet guys! LOL...they know that USMB is a hate site and they can threaten all they want without regard to the rules...as long as they call someone a racist name before they make the threat...they are immune in this world.

l of these tough internet guys! LOL...they know that USMB is a hate site and they can threaten all they want without regard to the rules...as long as they call someone a racist name before they make the threat...they are immune in this world.
You and I both know these bitches would be quiet as church mice in person.
lol.gif

Your idiotic belligerence is noted. You have a really fucked up chip on your shoulder, big boy. It's shit like you think that got Micheal Brown killed.

That's what I'd guess too. What he doesn't know is that I worked in a super maximum prison for a little over two years, and I saw that 80% of the inhabitants were black. They used to call us "the blue eyed devils," and when we'd walk down the cell block corridors, they'd all be, "I'll fuck you up white boy, I'll kill you mutha fucka, I'll beat yo ass bloody," and on and on and on. Thing was, that locked door between us was for HIS protection, not mine. Most of them were scrawny little punks that might have weighed 145 lbs soaking wet. Their alligator mouths wrote checks their little mosquito asses couldn't cash.

I could give a fuck what you note. You arent going to do shit but talk safely on the internet. What got MB killed was a pussy white boy cop.

I'm not a thug but I'd stick a foot in the ass of any white boy brave enough to try me. To date no one has stepped up even after being slapped so I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
I'm pretty sure you're a pathological liar. Dream on, Rambo!

I'm pretty sure you're a pathological liar. Dream on, Rambo!
Rambo is that white boy that got lots of other white boys knocked the fuck out. They saw the movie and thought they could fight in real life. That was quickly put to a halt. You can be sure safely on the internet. Matter of fact I give you permission.

That's what I'd guess too. What he doesn't know is that I worked in a super maximum prison for a little over two years, and I saw that 80% of the inhabitants were black. They used to call us "the blue eyed devils," and when we'd walk down the cell block corridors, they'd all be, "I'll fuck you up white boy, I'll kill you mutha fucka, I'll beat yo ass bloody," and on and on and on. Thing was, that locked door between us was for HIS protection, not mine. Most of them were scrawny little punks that might have weighed 145 lbs soaking wet. Their alligator mouths wrote checks their little mosquito asses couldn't cash.
Now I know you are just a scary little monkey. Dont try to tell stories to make it seem like you are tough to impress me. It doesnt work. Your weak monkey ass would get wrecked if you ever stepped to someone like me. Better run back to that prison you claim you worked in where the odds are in your favor. Bitches like you gravitate to jobs like that because you know you couldnt handle it on our own. Thanks for admitting that.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back