Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

I think most gay people just want to live their lives and go about their business. There is a radical element, however, that uses homosexuality (and now transgenderism) as a weapon.

Unfortunately, the stupid woke left aligns itself with the radical element instead of those who just want to go about their business. They support the obnoxious assholes instead of the normal folks.

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Yes, we want the govt. to secure freedom, liberty and equality that some in society is deprived of.

Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

I'm a Christian. No one has been trying to silence me.
Preach the Biblical message on homosexuality and see what happens. Preach that killing your own children whom God is forming in the womb and see what happens.

If you face no persecution you are not christian. Why do you think you won't endure any of what Christ went thru?

I think obviously have equal rights, but I don’t want to see gay men kissing in a commercial, and I don’t want my kids being taught gay sex in school, not because it’ll turn them gay, but because it’s child abuse

Preach the Biblical message on homosexuality and see what happens. Preach that killing your own children whom God is forming in the womb and see what happens.

If you face no persecution you are not christian. Why do you think you won't endure any of what Christ went thru?
Christ was gay?

I think obviously have equal rights, but I don’t want to see gay men kissing in a commercial, and I don’t want my kids being taught gay sex in school, not because it’ll turn them gay, but because it’s child abuse
What school teaches gay sex?

Any church I attend will teach love not hate. You attend wherever you want.

Forum List

Back