Is There A Logical Explanation For This?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that that's a really tough question to ask the internet, but last night I was watching one of those cursed video things. Now I've watched many of these so called cursed videos before and nothing has ever happened to me before, that is until last night.

I was WIDE AWAKE last night and two unexplainable VERY loud bangs or booms came from inside my wall and something that was perfectly standing up straight (a DVD book case thing) fell over.

Now I love Halloween and being scared and all, but the kind of terror that I felt was the kind that I've only ever experienced before in nightmares. I had chills both on the outside and inside of my body, all the color in my skin drained out of me, I was completely cold, and shaking all over me.

Thankfully I said some prayers and played some blessings that seemed to have to driven the evil away as I was clear that it isn't welcome here, I have the blood of Christ protecting me and covering me and I commanded it to leave in His name and I'm hoping and praying that it never returns since those things can fight sometimes.

I am leaving the link of the video down below if anybody wants to try and see if anything happens for themselves, as I'm still looking for a logical explanation myself, but watch at your own risk. (The incident occurred at number six btw and I never did finish watching the video after that and unless I find a logical explanation for it, I won't either.)

I know that that's a really tough question to ask the internet, but last night I was watching one of those cursed video things. Now I've watched many of these so called cursed videos before and nothing has ever happened to me before, that is until last night.

I was WIDE AWAKE last night and two unexplainable VERY loud bangs or booms came from inside my wall and something that was perfectly standing up straight (a DVD book case thing) fell over.

Now I love Halloween and being scared and all, but the kind of terror that I felt was the kind that I've only ever experienced before in nightmares. I had chills both on the outside and inside of my body, all the color in my skin drained out of me, I was completely cold, and shaking all over me.

Thankfully I said some prayers and played some blessings that seemed to have to driven the evil away as I was clear that it isn't welcome here, I have the blood of Christ protecting me and covering me and I commanded it to leave in His name and I'm hoping and praying that it never returns since those things can fight sometimes.

I am leaving the link of the video down below if anybody wants to try and see if anything happens for themselves, as I'm still looking for a logical explanation myself, but watch at your own risk. (The incident occurred at number six btw and I never did finish watching the video after that and unless I find a logical explanation for it, I won't either.)

Stop believing in the supernatural. If the loud bangs weren't in your head, there will be a logical explanation.l

This is the same problem the Chrlstians have, they are looking for answers from never-never land.

This is all hooey.

It's like those chain letters from the 80's and 90's.........."Send a dollar to me or else this will happen........."
Blah blah blah

Animals get into walls.
Trees bang against walls and windows.
Buildings settle and adjust in times of seasonal changes.
Earth movements sometimes make buildings seem "haunted", as they make a lot of noise.
Pipes in the walls contract and expand in temperature changes, sometimes making loud noises.
Etc.....

As for things falling over--

Could have been a pet.
Could have been teetering on falling over for a long time and just finally did.
Could have been a temperature change that affected the floor underneath.
Could have been a temperature change that affected the shelf itself.
Could have been age affecting the unit.
Could have been too top heavy and finally fell over.

Etc.....

Last edited:

Not watching the video, thanks.

I've had an eerie experience of things falling over but it was perfectly explainable. I'll PM you about it.

Praying is the right thing to do. Nothing can touch you when you are in prayer.

• Banned
Stop believing in the supernatural. If the loud bangs weren't in your head, there will be a logical explanation.l

This is the same problem the Chrlstians have, they are looking for answers from never-never land.

Right, I forgot that you were there so you obviously know already that I was making it up. 🙄

This is all hooey.

It's like those chain letters from the 80's and 90's.........."Send a dollar to me or else this will happen........."
Blah blah blah

Animals get into walls.
Trees bang against walls and windows.
Buildings settle and adjust in times of seasonal changes.
Earth movements sometimes make buildings seem "haunted", as they make a lot of noise.
Pipes in the walls contract and expand in temperature changes, sometimes making loud noises.
Etc.....

As for things falling over--

Could have been a pet.
Could have been teetering on falling over for a long time and just finally did.
Could have been a temperature change that affected the floor underneath.
Could have been a temperature change that affected the shelf itself.
Could have been age afftecting the unit.
Could have been too top heavy and finally fell over.

Etc.....

Well, I see what you're saying but no pet was in the room but it definitely could have been other things which is what I'm trying to figure out right now.

Not watching the video, thanks.

I've had an eerie experience of things falling over but it was perfectly explainable. I'll PM you about it.

Praying is the right thing to do. Nothing can touch you when you are in prayer.

Okay and yes prayer usually does the trick, but I know that demons fight back a lot of the time if that's actually what it was.

As for that video.............ALL of that can EASILY be faked.

Reminds me of that old joke............

A man goes to the Dr. and says "Doc, my arm hurts when I do this", and the man bends his arm.

The Dr. looks at the man and says "Well, stop doing that then".

Right, I forgot that you were there so you obviously know already that I was making it up. 🙄

Well, I see what you're saying but no pet was in the room but it definitely could have been other things which is what I'm trying to figure out right now.

Okay and yes prayer usually does the trick, but I know that demons fight back a lot of the time if that's actually what it was.
You also know that the devil has no power that we do not willingly give him.

I get bouts of insomnia and have trouble staying asleep sometimes. It seems to come in spurts and then I'll be fine for a while. When I have the problem I'll take a THC gummy before I go to bed. They help me sleep better, but I also hallucinate sounds. I'll be half asleep and hear water dripping, like it's from the bathroom sink, but it will sound like it's right next to my bed. I'll hear footsteps even though my wife is sound asleep. The brain does strange things.

I get bouts of insomnia and have trouble staying asleep sometimes. It seems to come in spurts and then I'll be fine for a while. When I have the problem I'll take a THC gummy before I go to bed. They help me sleep better, but I also hallucinate sounds. I'll be half asleep and hear water dripping, like it's from the bathroom sink, but it will sound like it's right next to my bed. I'll hear footsteps even though my wife is sound asleep. The brain does strange things.

Umm,.. I already said that I was fully awake though.

Anyways, Jesus Christ is the real Ghostbuster!! He's not afraid of anything and you can literally call Him for anything!! :D

In virtually all written religious belief systems, all over the world share a common belief... the same belief that even witchcraft participants, and demon/devil worshippers believe - that evil spirits cannot touch you, enter your home unless invited.
And watching a video that states it is "cursed or evil" is an invitation.
So... nope.

In virtually all written religious belief systems, all over the world share a common belief... the same belief that even witchcraft participants, and demon/devil worshippers believe - that evil spirits cannot touch you, enter your home unless invited.
And watching a video that states it is "cursed or evil" is an invitation.
So... nope.

Agreed, but I thought that it was a harmless video for Halloween at first though.

Forum List

Back