CDZ Is there a Doctor or Nurse in the House?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Depending on the type of pnuemonia Hillary has her risks in the upcoming debate could range from:

An overloaded depends with visible results.

Confusion from dehydration

Fainting

To DRT

My question is since she ignored doctor's orders once and had at least one network reporting that she was dead a week ago my question is how likely is it that she will repeat that behavior and end up with one of the above at the debate. I'm not asking for a diagnosis of her condition which no one on this board would be allowed to give if they knew. Rather with her collapse and then hitting the trail much earlier than recommended with any kind of pnuemonia I am aware of how likely is she to blow her chances of winning out of sheer arrogance by ignoring doctor's orders for at least the second time and probably a third time.

Depending on the type of pnuemonia Hillary has her risks in the upcoming debate could range from:

Fainting

To DRT

My question is since she ignored doctor's orders once and had at least one network reporting that she was dead a week ago my question is how likely is it that she will repeat that behavior and end up with one of the above at the debate. I'm not asking for a diagnosis of her condition which no one on this board would be allowed to give if they knew. Rather with her collapse and then hitting the trail much earlier than recommended with any kind of pnuemonia I am aware of how likely is she to blow her chances of winning out of sheer arrogance by ignoring doctor's orders for at least the second time and probably a third time.

If Hillary loses again, that will certainly kill her. If she dies in office, who will be the president?

Fainting

To DRT

I don't understand why a media outlet's clearly false reporting is applicable to her.

Fainting

To DRT

She would be better off to avoid debating Trump; she's not good enough, for one, and he will eat her alive. She will probably beg off claiming 'doctor's orders' as an excuse, suddenly 'obeying' those in that instance. She really has nothing to run on, just Trump bashing.

She was vaccinated against pneumonia with two different vaccinations:

Prevnar13 and Pneumovax.

And yet she still got pneumonia. Huh.

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/05-physician-letter/HRC_physician_letter.pdf

I looked up her dx of 'non-contagious bacterial pneumonia' on WedMD. There wasn't anything called that but it did have walking pneumonia listed. WebMD Health Search

However, it said that walking pneumonia is contagious (for less than 10 days).

"Cases of walking pneumonia are most common in the late summer and fall. But infections can occur with no particular pattern throughout the year. And, even though the disease is contagious, it spreads slowly. The contagious period in most cases lasts less than 10 days. Researchers also think it takes prolonged close contact with an infected person for someone else to develop walking pneumonia; still, there are widespread outbreaks every four to eight years. When those outbreaks occur, walking pneumonia can account for as many as one out of every two cases of pneumonia."

Walking Pneumonia

So the actual dx her doctor gave isn't even listed and what is listed, walking pneumonia, is contagious for a period of time ... even though her doctor said it wasn't contagious.

Huh.

/\/\\/\

Just like flu shots don't guarantee you won't get the flu, pneumonia vax don't guarantee against pneumonia

Just what sort of conspiracy theory are you floating here? It's unclear to me.

Forum List

Back