There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

It is not the scientists, it is the business people that can corrupt medicine. I am a capitalist but capitalism and the profit motive are not always a good fit for the medical industry.
But the majority is the medical field are not corrupt. You picked the worst case scenario. That is why the medical area must be regulated to prevent people like the Sacklers.When public corporations manage healthcare, they must put profits over the science.
But to paint all of those in the medical/science world with that brush is completely unbalanced. You are paranoid,. You have one bad example and you fear everyone inthe medical industry. That will cause you more harm than anyone in the medical fiekld will harm you.
Fear, fear, fear - It drives conspiracy theories, it paints a world that is not nearly as scary as you think and it drives MAGA.
That cannot be regulated, because what has happened is that corruptible humans (aren't we all?) became corrupted by $ and wrote and said falsehoods because they were paid to do so, and of course none of those doctors falsely promoting the drugs have been prosecuted. Neither has Anthony Fauci, another doctor promoting falsehoods and perjuring himself before Congress, been prosecuted.

The sad truth is that, just like Rome did, the US system of governance has failed, just as Ben Franklin cautioned about in 1787.

How many "doctors" are today promoting the gender dysphoria and radical surgery? Too damn many.

That cannot be regulated, because what has happened is that corruptible humans (aren't we all?) became corrupted by $ and wrote and said falsehoods because they were paid to do so, and of course none of those doctors falsely promoting the drugs have been prosecuted. Neither has Anthony Fauci, another doctor promoting falsehoods and perjuring himself before Congress, been prosecuted.

The sad truth is that, just like Rome did, the US system of governance has failed, just as Ben Franklin cautioned about in 1787.

How many "doctors" are today promoting the gender dysphoria and radical surgery? Too damn many.
Despite the human corruption, you cannot ignore the advancements made by the medical/science community. They have done a lot more right than wrong. Our life expectancy has doubled in the last 100 years. That is because of the advancements in the medical community.

You seem to look at the most negative aspects of medicne and government and ignore the positives. You have a very unbalanced view of the world. You define our institutions by their worst qualities.

Steven Johnson on human life expectancy and why we're living longer : TED Radio Hour Original broadcast date: March 22, 2022. In the last century, human life expectancy has doubled. This hour, we talk with writer Steven Johnson on the many breakthroughs that made this possible — and where we go from here.Mar 10, 2023

I have the earlier shots and also the latest vaccine and if you want to know why, it is due to what my doctor told me. And he is more than a MD, he is also a DO where Doctors get additional training.

I have all the shots too but not because of what my doctors says. I never discussed it with him.
I am well managed because I follow the best advise on earth, which is not your local doctor, but rather because I follow the WHO and FDA guidelines.

BTW, I also mask but it does not do much good as lazy stupid assholes do not.

I have all the shots too but not because of what my doctors says. I never discussed it with him.
I am well managed because I follow the best advise on earth, which is not your local doctor, but rather because I follow the WHO and FDA guidelines.

BTW, I also mask but it does not do much good as lazy stupid assholes do not.
Around here the doctors and hospitals tell us no need to mask.

It is great to find people who listen to the doctors and scientists and do not take direction from their cult.
if you're referring to 'cult' as health care discretion , you'll not find a bigger faction than health care workers themselves Elmer

they operate within a narrative which shows them the door should they disagree, or go rouge if you will

~S~

if you're referring to 'cult' as health care discretion , you'll not find a bigger faction than health care workers themselves Elmer

they operate within a narrative which shows them the door should they disagree, or go rouge if you will

~S~
I am referring to the cult you belong to, Trump's mind control cult.
Where do you get your small minded interpretation of the medical industry as a cult.
I assume you think the US Government and the deep state controls medicine.
I will not even comment.
But if you think the deep state is to blame take your search to the world. Look at other countries medical personnel. Go to where the cabal you think controls everything does not exist. Compare sources fron throughout the world and look for conscensus

Where do you get your small minded interpretation of the medical industry as a cult
3 decades in the field
But if you think the deep state is to blame take your search to the world.
The pharmaceutical industry is to blame , just as they've been many times prior

They are crooks, liars and thieves who have foisted bogus product upon the public over & over

They've been sued to the tune of billions before, and are looking at a near future potential of what may in fact dwarf that #

They also employ vast numbers of trolls to sway public opinion via social media, who specifically target threads like this one

These are ALL proven facts you're doctor isn't going to tell you Elmer

~S~

3 decades in the field

They are crooks, liars and thieves who have foisted bogus product upon the public over & over

They've been sued to the tune of billions before, and are looking at a near future potential of what may in fact dwarf that #

They also employ vast numbers of trolls to sway public opinion via social media, who specifically target threads like this one

~S~
The University of Minnesota can rightly be called the citadel of the American pig industry and is no doubt an important link to Baric's UNC lab and Wuhan Institute of Virology's bat woman, Zheng-li Shi. This video is the pig link and much more:

22 days ago: Early COVID Survivors

The University of Minnesota can rightly be called the citadel of the American pig industry and is no doubt an important link to Baric's UNC lab and Wuhan Institute of Virology's bat woman, Zheng-li Shi. This video is the pig link and much more:

22 days ago: Early COVID Survivors

16:40 & on is this thread Badger.....~S~

The video makes connections we were totally unaware of. But we as yet have made no connection to "Brad Dyer" or "Brad Dier." Here is the webpage that he is showing:
Early Covid Survivors

3 decades in the field

~S~

You must know you can't paint all of those in the medical/science world with that brush. I have a hard time believing you were working in or understand the medical industry. You are paranoid,. You take bad examples and you condemn the medical entire industry.
Fear, fear, fear - It drives conspiracy theories, it paints a world that is not nearly as scary as you think and it drives MAGA.

Who do you think is responsible for the average length of life in the US has doubled in the past 100 years. Who is responsible for the advances in cancer care. Who is responsible for basically eliminating polio, measels, small pox in the USA. (Until people stopped taking the vaccines). I could go on and on about all the good things the medical industry has done for the world.

Elmer, spark and The Irish Ram and blaster etc are all in emotional conspiracy without facts land.

They believe as devoutly as any Catholic nun or priest with far less evidence for their causes.

Analysis of the video proves that Lipkin links to the ticks mentioned:

Timepoint
5 minutes 33 seconds: chronic lyme disease / Plum Island

6 minutes 23 seconds: tick check

8 minutes 39 seconds: tick-borne illnesses

20 minutes 27 seconds: stranger still....Lipkin, scientific director of the movie "Contagion"

Reviewing the chron, we have Lipkin collecting ticks in 2013:

20 Jan 2023 Post # 1,792

As the reader can see, the furin like sequence, RRAR, is precisely the same sequence found in the furin cleavage site of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Therefore, Ian Lipkin (Columbia University) is a direct link to the furin cleavage of SARS2.

A persona named Dier or Dyer is no longer required now that we've already made the Ian Lipkin connection to SARS2.

Forum List

Back