Is the U.S. President Mentally Incompetent?

The 25th amendment’s flaw is that it is dependent on those that appointed those cabinet members to their positions. As we can see from Trump’s time in office, loyalty to the person trumps loyalty to country for many of these appointees.
Foolishly, I never believed we would come this close to losing our American democracy, but we did, while our elected cowards idly stood by, and some of them actually aided the idiot, for their own personal gain.

I'll never make that mistake again.

The 25th amendment’s flaw is that it is dependent on those that appointed those cabinet members to their positions. As we can see from Trump’s time in office, loyalty to the person trumps loyalty to country for many of these appointees.
Foolishly, I never believed we would come this close to losing our American democracy, but we did, while our elected cowards idly stood by, and some of them actually aided the idiot, for their own personal gain.

And that's what we have to take away from this.

Hell, who knows, these last four years could turn out to be a net positive. If we leverage them to avoid this in the future.

Nailed it.
Is this now the face of opportunistic, raw ambition in the Trumped GOP?

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 8.21.33 AM.png

Nailed it.
Is this now the face of opportunistic, raw ambition in the Trumped GOP?

We're going to find out.

Pence and McConnell have completely compromised any integrity they had, by fully enabling this child. But the overall behavior of the elected officials in the party has been so blatant and destructive that we can only hope they'll pay a price for it. I'm guessing they probably won't, but we'll see.

His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991
Ahh, but the strawberries! That's... that's where I had them!
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...
geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist,

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

He has always been mentally incompetent, it is just so much more glaring now!

MAGA

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

I believe he will respond and if he does as this article describes, heads will roll.
I dont think the EO of 2018 would be there if he never thought there wasnt a chance he might have to use it.

We're going to find out.

Pence and McConnell have completely compromised any integrity they had, by fully enabling this child. But the overall behavior of the elected officials in the party has been so blatant and destructive that we can only hope they'll pay a price for it. I'm guessing they probably won't, but we'll see.
Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 8.45.00 AM.png

"Don't think that I don't hear the sound
of all those noses being suddenly extracted back there!"

Did this man really get 80 million votes?
Over 81 million Americans eagerly dumped the Trump at their first opportunity to do so.

Trump's sniveling bum kissers heaping opprobrium upon the conquerer only serves to accentuate the greater inferiority of the vanquished.

Loser's paranoia may envelop the balance of the know universe when even his cringing factotum submits to reality.
On January 6, Pence will proclaim Biden the winner.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 8.58.48 AM.png

"It's official... Loser!"

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 9.09.01 AM.png

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Yes, its sad to see. He's become terribly mentally declined. Its sad that you lefties are making fun of him. I thought it was wrong to ridicule people with mental handicaps. So much for the tolerance....so sad :(

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Wow.

Your TDS / Trump OCD is soooooooooooooooooooooo bad, and getting worse.

Yes, its sad to see. He's become terribly mentally declined. Its sad that you lefties are making fun of him. I thought it was wrong to ridicule people with mental handicaps. So much for the tolerance....so sad
Trump's mental incapacity should not a subject for ridicule - not by conservatives like George Conway or anyone else, but wallowing in denial concerning it presents a real and present danger to the nation.

In confronting such a Constitutional crisis, blunt honesty is demanded.

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Mental health professionals have written several articles quietly pointing out the impeached president trump's common symptoms of age-related mental deterioration.

Naturally, the untrained RWNJs contradict these experts, as always.

now, tell us what those same experts say about senile Biden. Try to be honest about it if you can.

Yes, its sad to see. He's become terribly mentally declined. Its sad that you lefties are making fun of him. I thought it was wrong to ridicule people with mental handicaps. So much for the tolerance....so sad
Trump's mental incapacity should not a subject for ridicule - not by conservatives like George Conway or anyone else, but wallowing in denial concerning it presents a real and present danger to the nation.

Sure sure. But it doesn't stop many forms of ridicule from many on these forums. I find it sad that we have to resort to making fun of people who are handicapped, perhaps you on the left could stop. Its not right.

and Biden in the white house eliminates that crisis???? not even close. Trump is 1000% more competent than Biden.

Hell, who knows, these last four years could turn out to be a net positive. If we leverage them to avoid this in the future.

avoid what? A president who actually does his job and puts this country first? how awful is that?

avoid what? A president who actually does his job and puts this country first? how awful is that?
No, a (1) a President who is literally a danger to the country, and (2) mindless followers who exist in an alternate universe.

And I'm referring specifically to Donald Trump and people like you.

Thanks for asking.

Your TDS / Trump OCD is soooooooooooooooooooooo bad, and getting worse.
Actually, the inane ravings of Trump bum kissers aside, the American People have banished Trumpery in their first opportunity to do so, and in a free, safe, and secure democratic election - as certified by Republicans and Democrats alike, all the way up to the Supreme Court and its Trump appointees. Most folks anticipate January 20 with a sense of relief, optimism, and hope.

Hang in there, Bunky. Things are looking up!

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 9.56.56 AM.png

"Oh, poo poo!
The American People
are lowering the boom!"

Forum List

Back