Is the U.S. President Mentally Incompetent?

His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991
Ahh, but the strawberries! That's... that's where I had them!
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...
geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist,

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Mental health professionals have written several articles quietly pointing out the impeached president trump's common symptoms of age-related mental deterioration.

Naturally, the untrained RWNJs contradict these experts, as always.

now, tell us what those same experts say about senile Biden. Try to be honest about it if you can.

Joe Biden speaks in complete sentences, and has no difficulty determining what's real. Donald Trump can't complete a thought. The rambling transcripts of his interviews aren't even English. Asked by FOX News what he intended to do in his second term, Trump rambled into talking about how he didn't know anyone when he moved to Washington, and all the people he's met there.

If you watch Trump's media appearances from 20 years ago, he spoke in complete sentences, as a well educated wealthy individual would. He stayed on topic and didn't ramble, and answered questions directly. Today, Trump's use of language has been dumbed down, and he can't stay on topic or speak in complete sentences.

But what's really telling in terms of his mental competence is his focus on conspiracy theories, while ignoring REAL attacks. The election fraud is his total focus, while the Russian hack of government agencies is ignored. The Pandemic is ignored, while Trump tries to prosecute Obama and Biden.

Trump's inability to focus on more than one thing at a time is also an indicator of his diminished mental capacity. Trump has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer. I strongly suspect he has dyslexia or some other reading deficit, which is why he doesn't read. His father had to make a huge "donation" to Wharton to get Dumb Donald in.

Trump's father died of Alzheimers. It's no surprise that he's following in his father's footsteps.

you are a funny person, such foolishness you post.

I would put them both up for a cognizance test, Trump would win hands down, no contest.

If Biden were declared incompetent then Kamala would be the boss? What do you think of that?
She'd be a lot better than Trump. Look what he's done to our country so far.

so give us a list of the things Trump has done to hurt the country. put up or shut up.

would your list include these?

lowest black and hispanic unemployment rates in history
highest stock market in history
peace deals with mid east nations
US companies relocating back to the USA and expanding in the USA
dialog with NK
cancelled the terrible Iran nuke deal
cancelled the stupid paris climate deal
cancelled nafta and renegotiated USMCA which is much more fair to the US
built the border wall and cut illegal entry to almost zero
tax cuts for everyone that pays taxes
reduced the price of prescription meds
covid vaccine in record time

The 25th amendment’s flaw is that it is dependent on those that appointed those cabinet members to their positions. As we can see from Trump’s time in office, loyalty to the person trumps loyalty to country for many of these appointees.
Foolishly, I never believed we would come this close to losing our American democracy, but we did, while our elected cowards idly stood by, and some of them actually aided the idiot, for their own personal gain.

I'll never make that mistake again.
And that's what we have to take away from this.

Hell, who knows, these last four years could turn out to be a net positive. If we leverage them to avoid this in the future.

avoid what? A president who actually does his job and puts this country first? how awful is that?
No, a (1) a President who is literally a danger to the country, and (2) mindless followers who exist in an alternate universe.

And I'm referring specifically to Donald Trump and people like you.

Thanks for asking.

how is he a danger to the country? be specific

is it because he is exposing all the deep state corruption in both parties? is that a danger?

define "people like you" what is the basis of your condemnation of patriotic americans who put america first?

The 25th amendment’s flaw is that it is dependent on those that appointed those cabinet members to their positions. As we can see from Trump’s time in office, loyalty to the person trumps loyalty to country for many of these appointees.
Foolishly, I never believed we would come this close to losing our American democracy, but we did, while our elected cowards idly stood by, and some of them actually aided the idiot, for their own personal gain.

Hell, who knows, these last four years could turn out to be a net positive. If we leverage them to avoid this in the future.

avoid what? A president who actually does his job and puts this country first? how awful is that?
No, a (1) a President who is literally a danger to the country, and (2) mindless followers who exist in an alternate universe.

Thanks for asking.

is it because he is exposing all the deep state corruption in both parties? is that a danger?

define "people like you" what is the basis of your condemnation of patriotic americans who put america first?
Danger: He lied to the American public as a deadly global pandemic was bearing down on us. His downplaying of the virus convinced 40% of the country not to take it seriously, spreading the virus even more. His buffoonery emboldened our enemies to launch a massive and successful cyber attack.

You people: Mindless, obedient, gullible Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered. Neither your approval nor your agreement are required. You're welcome.

His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Clearly the question is rhetorical.

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

YOU are the loser, not Mr Trump

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Stop being stupid.

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Mental health professionals have written several articles quietly pointing out the impeached president trump's common symptoms of age-related mental deterioration.

Naturally, the untrained RWNJs contradict these experts, as always.

now, tell us what those same experts say about senile Biden. Try to be honest about it if you can.
Given your red herring fallacy, you're in no position to question the honesty of others.

The thread is about Trump, not Biden; address the thread topic, if you can.

Thanks for asking.

'deep state'

lol

Thanks for asking.

No, it's because he's an incompetent idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. He's killed 300,000 people and crashed the economy totally.

There is no "deep state corruption". That's a lie, like most of what Trump says.

You continue to post things that Trump told you which simply are not true.

I suspect that he and all of his minions are working on an insanity defense

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

Duty calls.

the crooked fuck has a shell corporation to steal money and the Turmpanzees are sending HIM money rather than the GA senators. He's a crook but not incompetent

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Stop being stupid.

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

And that was a guy who had literally never had a job in his life.
Off the chart narrsasitic immunity.

Thanks for asking.

No, it's because he's an incompetent idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. He's killed 300,000 people and crashed the economy totally.

There is no "deep state corruption". That's a lie, like most of what Trump says.

You continue to post things that Trump told you which simply are not true.
Well, that stuff is true in their world. So really, they're being honest. That's their reality.

The loser brought the acumen accrued in his multiple casino bankruptcies and reality-tv shtick to statecraft and medical science with predictable results.

His self-absorbed and petty peevishness over being booted by the American electorate has not prevented his acknowledging his debt to the KGB thug who was there for him from the beginning.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 8.24.37 PM.png

Pompeo blames Russians for massive cyberattack

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 8.27.58 PM.png

Trump tweets China!’

raw.gif

"That's my BOY!..........
Can I pick 'em or can I pick 'em?".....

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

I would place Trumps impeccable record against any president of the modern era

The loser brought the acumen accrued in his multiple casino bankruptcies and reality-tv shtick to statecraft and medical science with predictable results.

His self-absorbed and petty peevishness over being booted by the American electorate has not prevented his acknowledging his debt to the KGB thug who was there for him from the beginning.

View attachment 431350
"That's my BOY!..........
Can I pick 'em or can I pick 'em?".....
Schmucklab ?? You are the biggest mental fool on this board

Forum List

Back