Biden / Coldbert interview

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Biden: We need to come together. Same guy who said “Trump is Racist”, we all heard it, same guy who said Trump is responsible for COVID, same guy blah blah.

Biden: “Lindsay has been a personal disappointment because I was a personal friend of his.” Interesting he put it that way, wouldn’t a normal person say he was my friend or we were friends?....Then there’s the obvious, Biden says he wants to come together, and then sells out his so-called “personal” friend. Some PERSONAL friend Biden must be, I'm reminded the occasions he politicized his wife's and child’s deaths.

Biden: Paraphrasing, Trump only divided us. Imagine that, the most accomplished POTUS in history only served to divide us. Remember the Obama era by chance, where you were/are either a Democrat (party of slavery) or racist? So we learn here Biden is about bringing us together, while his opponents are not. Looks like projection to me, what you say?

Biden: Regarding COVID, we stepped off the world stage, we decided we weren’t going to cooperate with any other nation or participate. So, here’s this Biden character telling us how the most accomplished POTUS in Hx only managed to divide the nation, then fucking lies about actually occurred. Hmm.

LOL Biden explains with heavy emphasis what a vaccination actually is. That for his base? Over all I think he spoke well for a man with dementia, and it would appear pulmonary concerns too. He must feel real comfortable with Steven Colcock. Biden was almost his old self, the worthless politician he’s always been.

"Ah come on man!" :aargh:

Biden: We need to come together. Same guy who said “Trump is Racist”, we all heard it, same guy who said Trump is responsible for COVID, same guy blah blah.

Biden: “Lindsay has been a personal disappointment because I was a personal friend of his.” Interesting he put it that way, wouldn’t a normal person say he was my friend or we were friends?....Then there’s the obvious, Biden says he wants to come together, and then sells out his so-called “personal” friend. Some PERSONAL friend Biden must be, I'm reminded the occasions he politicized his wife's and child’s deaths.

Biden: Paraphrasing, Trump only divided us. Imagine that, the most accomplished POTUS in history only served to divide us. Remember the Obama era by chance, where you were/are either a Democrat (party of slavery) or racist? So we learn here Biden is about bringing us together, while his opponents are not. Looks like projection to me, what you say?

Biden: Regarding COVID, we stepped off the world stage, we decided we weren’t going to cooperate with any other nation or participate. So, here’s this Biden character telling us how the most accomplished POTUS in Hx only managed to divide the nation, then fucking lies about actually occurred. Hmm.

LOL Biden explains with heavy emphasis what a vaccination actually is. That for his base? Over all I think he spoke well for a man with dementia, and it would appear pulmonary concerns too. He must feel real comfortable with Steven Colcock. Biden was almost his old self, the worthless politician he’s always been.

tRumpism is a mental health crisis.

iu

Dr. Pepper was nodding dutifully. That's a fucking scream watching that silly bitch.

They should have asked how the new grand daughter is doing. And what's her name again? <snicker>

And why did you allow Hunted to fuck his dead brother's widow for 2 years in your home. Did you love Hunted more than Beau? What about the grand daughter that was smoking crack with Hunted while naked - any emotional scars? How's her therapy going?

So many questions.... so much pathetic shilling.

He can’t do a real press conference so he has to do one with a parody.

Am I the only one who finds it odd a "President Elect's" first real interview is with a late night comedian talk show host?

Probably, since you skipped for instance this one from three-plus weeks ago.
He was not wrong. That was his first interview after it was official.

The poster posted, and I quote, "a President-Elect's first real interview". There was no qualifier about anything "official".

Technically it isn't "official" until it's presented to Congress in January anyway.

The era of confusion. I noticed the Yahoo front headline news section now includes ads too (e.g., amazon). POTUS Camacho brought to you by Carl's Jr. where we have BIG ASS FRIES!

How about TV commercials these days, boy they're rich. Sorry man, I still like football and watch on occasion. With that comes commercials centered on race, interracial relationships, gay and turn-genders. Sure many blacks play football, I get it but (13% population black), I don't see any transgenders playing football (000009% population), and how many black/white married couples do you know (0005% population)? It's easy to call BS, but PROGS can't help themselves, they entertain fairy tales for political power, and perhaps they're at least a little twisted too (cough!)

Forum List

Back