Is the U.S. President Mentally Incompetent?

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.09.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.05.37 PM.png

Ahh, but the strawberries! That's... that's where I had them!
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...
geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist,

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.13.49 PM.png

Duty calls.

His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Ha ha ha...

58ab11e4e2315.image.jpg

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

I hope TDS keeps you awake nights, Schmidy.

It saddens me so few of you have had any experience with the mentally incompetent ... the way that term gets thrown around it's like stupidity reigns ... find your local chapter of the Special Olympics Foundation and volunteer your time with these disadvantaged folks ...

The Donald has character flaws ... don't we all ... but he knows exactly what's he's doing ... by now, so should you ...

Last edited:

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Mentally incompetent? Well, let's compare Trump's accomplishments vs Biden's:
TRUMP:
a. Peace Accord between the UAE and Israel.
b. Peace Accord between Bahrain and Israel.
c. Peace Accord between Sudan and Israel.
d. Peace treaty between Kosovo and Serbia.
e. Previous presidents claimed they would move U.S. Embassy in Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, but didn't...he did it.
f. Operation Warp Speed, creating a public-private partnership to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing and distribution of therapeutics, diagnostics, vaccines and medicines, with its first example being COVID-19 vaccines.
g. Opportunity Zones for the inner-city areas across the nation to deliver fast-acting and long-lasting investments and structuring rewards to aid those areas.
h. Force NATO members to pay the fair share they initially swore they would do, to release the financial burden on the United States.
i. End unfair international trade deals that favored the foreign nations.
j. Reduced the overall federal income tax to improve income for the middle-class.
k. Reduced federal regulations to enhance business investment and bring businesses back to the United States.
l. Strengthened our military as its equipment and planes were in poor shape.
j. Reduced minority unemployment to the lowest levels in decades (unfortunately, the COVID-19 virus set us back), but that fault can be placed on China and the Democrat politicians for shutting everything down.
k. Signed the Right-to-try legislation for terminally-ill patients seeking experimental cures.
l. Ended NAFTA, which took jobs out of the United States and created the USMCA.
m. Strengthened border control to reduce illegal child-sex-traffickers, illegal human-trafficking, illegal drugs being smuggled, illegal drug-cartel members flowing through, wanted criminals from coming in, et cetera.
n. Created the Space Force, to counter China's space-program and growing threat.
BIDEN:
a. The Protect Our Children Act.
b. The Violence Against Women Act.
c. The Biden Foundation....this could be considered a negative, as the foundation received millions in donations, yet the money went to staff salaries and none to actual research. Add to this, China has given millions to this foundation, and again, none went to research.

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Mental health professionals have written several articles quietly pointing out the impeached president trump's common symptoms of age-related mental deterioration.

Naturally, the untrained RWNJs contradict these experts, as always.

Mental health professionals have written several articles quietly pointing out the impeached president trump's common symptoms of age-related mental deterioration.
Quietly. Under Omertà like a true Sicilian hit man. And those Italian old folks homes.
Naturally, the untrained RWNJs contradict these experts, as always.
A Right Wing Nut Job. Do the libs still do those in the hospital? What's that all about? Pruning a branch of the family tree? Eugenics like in Oregon?

He's clearly profoundly damaged, he's clearly not particularly intelligent, he clearly doesn't possess the various skills or temperament that are appropriate for the job.

The problem is, while we have clearly had presidents who were not fit for the job, there isn't a specific set of standards for the position. I'd be all for utilizing the 25th Amendment to remove him, and we know it has been considered, but it's too late now.

We have to ride this out. And, we have to learn something from this. The next dangerous individual could easily be more intelligent, more resourceful, more talented and more believable than Trump. And we now know that people will fall for it.

The 25th amendment’s flaw is that it is dependent on those that appointed those cabinet members to their positions. As we can see from Trump’s time in office, loyalty to the person trumps loyalty to country for many of these appointees.

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Mentally incompetent? Well, let's compare Trump's accomplishments vs Biden's:
TRUMP:
a. Peace Accord between the UAE and Israel.
b. Peace Accord between Bahrain and Israel.
c. Peace Accord between Sudan and Israel.
d. Peace treaty between Kosovo and Serbia.
e. Previous presidents claimed they would move U.S. Embassy in Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, but didn't...he did it.
f. Operation Warp Speed, creating a public-private partnership to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing and distribution of therapeutics, diagnostics, vaccines and medicines, with its first example being COVID-19 vaccines.
g. Opportunity Zones for the inner-city areas across the nation to deliver fast-acting and long-lasting investments and structuring rewards to aid those areas.
h. Force NATO members to pay the fair share they initially swore they would do, to release the financial burden on the United States.
i. End unfair international trade deals that favored the foreign nations.
j. Reduced the overall federal income tax to improve income for the middle-class.
k. Reduced federal regulations to enhance business investment and bring businesses back to the United States.
l. Strengthened our military as its equipment and planes were in poor shape.
j. Reduced minority unemployment to the lowest levels in decades (unfortunately, the COVID-19 virus set us back), but that fault can be placed on China and the Democrat politicians for shutting everything down.
k. Signed the Right-to-try legislation for terminally-ill patients seeking experimental cures.
l. Ended NAFTA, which took jobs out of the United States and created the USMCA.
m. Strengthened border control to reduce illegal child-sex-traffickers, illegal human-trafficking, illegal drugs being smuggled, illegal drug-cartel members flowing through, wanted criminals from coming in, et cetera.
n. Created the Space Force, to counter China's space-program and growing threat.
BIDEN:
a. The Protect Our Children Act.
b. The Violence Against Women Act.
c. The Biden Foundation....this could be considered a negative, as the foundation received millions in donations, yet the money went to staff salaries and none to actual research. Add to this, China has given millions to this foundation, and again, none went to research.

I might add that Trump has accomplished all these things in 4 years and Biden accomplished his 3-4 things in 47 years.

I hope TDS keeps you awake nights, Schmidy.
The tormented Loser appears to be frantically tweeting away the wee hours, spewing his bile in all directions.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 7.53.22 AM.png

Thanks to the American electorate's finally being given the opportunity to make the vexation to the spirit abscond, Sleepy Joe is permitting the nation to again rest assured.
Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 7.43.43 AM.png
While the moon her watch is keeping
All through the night
While the weary world is sleeping
All through the night
O'er thy spirit gently stealing
Visions of delight revealing
Breathes a pure and holy feeling

All through the night

Forum List

Back