Is the Pete Carroll era over?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
The Seattle Seahawks "legion of boom" have become a defense of misfits. While the offence puts up big numbers, the defense gives up even more, leaving this once feared team swirling down the drain in the NFC west. The scene is turning ugly is Seahawk land. Is the Pete Carroll era over?

Carroll had Russell Wilson, it is easy looking like a genius when you have a QB that is really good.

Someone that I know who played in the NFL, once told me that the letters in the league name stand for "Not For Long", if you're a player or a coach and don't perform. So he is likely being watched very closely, and could end up being replaced if they don't start producing results very soon.

It should be. I like Pete Carroll, but his time has come and gone. He's like 70 now right? A very youthful looking septuagenarian but still, he's been in the NFL a long time. Borderline HoF coach. Maybe would have gotten there if he hadn't called that stupid-as-fuck pass play at the end of the 2014-15 Super Bowl. I mean, when you've got Beast Mode and you let Russell Wilson sling it instead of feeding the Beast...you kinda deserve to not get in.

Someone that I know who played in the NFL, once told me that the letters in the league name stand for "Not For Long", if you're a player or a coach and don't perform. So he is likely being watched very closely, and could end up being replaced if they don't start producing results very soon.

I have a feeling that this is it. I also think Dan Quinn would be the perfect head coach there, but he might get picked by JJ to replace Mike McCarthy if he shits the bed.

The Seattle Seahawks "legion of boom" have become a defense of misfits. While the offence puts up big numbers, the defense gives up even more, leaving this once feared team swirling down the drain in the NFC west. The scene is turning ugly is Seahawk land. Is the Pete Carroll era over?
I dont watch pro football

But I still like the college game

and a former Pete Carroll assistant coach is floundering as head coach of the Texas Longhorns

High hopes for this season are turning to despair and blame falls squarely on Steve Sarkasian in just his 2nd year

There is still time to turn the ship around but it better happen this week

Since when did he have an "era"?

Pete the cheat will embarrass himself if he does not throw in the towel after this season.he has lost the confidence of all his players sense he took thst payoff and threw the Super Bowl to the cheatriots.none of them want to play for him anymore.before he disgraces himself any further,he needs to call it quits after this season.

Forum List

Back