Is The Pandemic Over Where You're From?

It's just sort of funny that the Flu magically disappeared through it though.
Mallfoy's idea. It was a scamdemic.
We had a brief lockdown of about a month then things began going back to normal. Schools reopened on time last September and most restaurants were re-opened in the first 6 months. The sheep in Cali and NY are so used to their overlord's demands that they don't even bother to resist them anymore.

We had a draconian lockdown here in Wisconsin, thanks to our shithead Democrat Governor who wasn't Scott Walker.

But then our conservative state Supreme Court literally knocked his dick in the dirt, and overturned his stinking mandate.

I bet he curled up in a fetal position in his closet, sucked on his thumb, and cried himself to sleep that night.

Regular influenza nearly DISAPPEARED last season. That's what happens when hospitals get thousands of extra dollars for caring for each covid case. Suddenly, EVERYTHING IS COVID.
Is that it or is it because people weren't shaking hands, working from home, not going to crowded bars and nightclubs or big gatherings with people sneezing on you.

Nah, that can't be the reason. Your conspiracy makes much more sense than any of that.

We're still popping a few cases a day, but 98% of people are no longer wearing masks, and we know from the stats that 98% of us aren't vaccinated. I'm vaccinated, so I'm not worried about it for myself, but if things get out of hand, the governor will put the restrictions back on us. So no, it's not over here, and cases haven't slowed that much, but we are pretty much back to normal, anyway.

Do cases still pop up yes but the mask mandates are gone businessess can operate at full capacity and we did not have a huge surge in cases when this was done as many of the so called experts predicated.

I drive all over as a part time job, mostly the eastern half of the US, and almost overnight the mask requirements are gone. I wear one out of habit and suddenly feel out of place. Like I get odd looks if I’m wearing one now.
It’s amazing how people can be led like sheep in any direction in a split-second.

My local BoJangles restaurant is not only opened from 7AM to 3PM. I don't know if that has anything to do with the pandemic or not. I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I am guessing that they don't have the needed help anymore or just not as much business anymore due to the pandemic.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

It basically is over in my area.

For many in China it's been over for more than a year.

China already had SARS before SARS-2 so their populace already had some limited immunity to it. None of the countries that were hit with SARS or MERS got hit with SARS-2 very seriously.

It's western countries where the populace had never been exposed to SARS or MERS that got hit the worst. Especially America, NATO countries and India.

China's perceived worst enemies.

That's why so many military experts speculate that it may be a purposeful Chinese biological warfare attack. China has set a goal to replace the USA as the #1 global superpower by 2025 and the CCP will do anything it possibly can to achieve that often repeated and publicly stated goal/promise to the Chinese people.

Last edited:

For many in China it's been over for more than a year.

Gee, I wonder why. Could it possibly be due to the fact that China released the virus into the US purposely more than their own country?

No, that's an argument that makes no sense at all.

the virus hit Wuhan the hardest first. If they'd released it into the US, it'd have hit the US first, not Wuhan

No, that's an argument that makes no sense at all.

the virus hit Wuhan the hardest first. If they'd released it into the US, it'd have hit the US first, not Wuhan

Okay, point taken. However, they were probably trying to kill us the most. After all the Chinese government hates the US.

Not a chance. The reason why the virus has impacted the US more than China is because of the way the government functions.

The US could have closed its borders. Could have had effective quarantine so that it would have been over in a few months, if not weeks, like China. The US chose not to.

They weren't trying to do anything. It's pretty obvious from the way the Chinese government reacted that if this were some kind of escaped virus they'd been making, that it was released accidentally. Otherwise Wuhan wouldn't have happened at all. The Chinese would have been dealing with it in December, not in February.

The Chinese were HUGELY embarrassed by this.

My local BoJangles restaurant is not only opened from 7AM to 3PM. I don't know if that has anything to do with the pandemic or not. I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I am guessing that they don't have the needed help anymore or just not as much business anymore due to the pandemic.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Our two family restaurants are only open for breakfast on the weekends now. That was always my favorite time to stop in, and it's very disappointing. I'm hoping now that the restaurants can function at full capacity, they will open back up for breakfast. It's got to be really hard for visitors--breakfast only at the gas
station or McDonalds!

BREAKING: They've taken down the giant plexiglass shield on the counter at my minimart/gas station.

Forum List

Back