Zone1 Is the GOP at a Crossroads?

My saving grace is the republicans here are also real neighborly folk who are very helpful and kind to one another.
Republicans are funny that way. Completely opposite of their democrat, BLM/Antifa counterparts that take over sections of entire cities with hate filled mobs for months like they did in Seattle and Portland--good blue shithole cities.
I mean come on there is only a million people in the whole state and we are the third largest state in the nation.
This ^^ is a lie. Educate yourself. You under reported the population by over 10% and Montana is not the third largest state--it is fourth behind AK, TX, and CA. Its OK, a typical tactic of democrats who are trying to make points by hook or by crook.
I read Daily Kos, and I am also a contributor on Daily Kos.
Yeah, strange you don't find any of those other outlets important enough to list in your profile. A contributor to KOS eh? Say no more--you are a chatbot---and dismissed.

Republicans are funny that way. Completely opposite of their democrat, BLM/Antifa counterparts that take over sections of entire cities with hate filled mobs for months like they did in Seattle and Portland--good blue shithole cities.

This ^^ is a lie. Educate yourself. You under reported the population by over 10% and Montana is not the third largest state--it is fourth behind AK, TX, and CA. Its OK, a typical tactic of democrats who are trying to make points by hook or by crook.

Yeah, strange you don't find any of those other outlets important enough to list in your profile. A contributor to KOS eh? Say no more--you are a chatbot---and dismissed.
Not sure what everyone means by saying chatbot. It seems silly to me. Oh well.

It was 1.08 million a few years ago after the last census. And the third verses fourth. Opps. I was off about 10 thousand square miles. Sorry. By the way Seattle is a really nice city and Portland Oregon is as well.

Thanks for your patience. I will endeavor to keep up. I agree with you that it is in fact a disastrous party system we have right now, and it has been growing worse over the years, but I am at a loss on what is the answer. How do we stop the spending and how do we get everybody on board to work on the problem together. That would be the answer in a nutshell. Working together. Don't you agree to form solid solutions to our growing challenges.
"Working together" in Liberalspeak means Trotskyite Republicans like Haley give in to Democrats 100% of the time. No thank you. The establishment, of whom I, nor any other REAL American have no love for, is what the problem is.

I think the GOP will be at a crossroad in 2025 if Trump loses in November. I mean, if you can't beat FJB then you are effed up and need to make some changes.
Trumps not going to win and so no worries there. The Democrats will take the Presidency, the senate and the house and the GOP is not the GOP any more at all it is in fact the Maga Party and the GOP seriously needs to figure out how to rid itself of this present and dangerous cult. Bottom line, the republican party is not on the hill right now, but maybe once Trump is either put in jail or in a home for the elderly and infirm the GOP can once again claim it is the party of Abraham Lincoln but not before and not while Trump is scamming and grifting the globe.

According to PolitiFact that is not entirely accurate. Haley's campaign appears to be courting not just Republicans but also undeclared and independent voters, with some outreach efforts targeting conservative Democrats. In New Hampshire, Haley has been focusing on appealing to the state's "undeclared voters," who are not affiliated with either major political party. New Hampshire has more undeclared voters than those registered with the two major parties, making them a significant demographic in the primary elections. As of December 28, 2023, there were 343,192 undeclared voters compared to 267,905 Republicans and 262,262 Democrats. Note: Registered Democrats cannot vote in New Hampshire’s Republican primary election.
Apparently they aren’t doing a very good job.

Yep, I live in Big Sky country, and it is red. My saving grace is the republicans here are also real neighborly folk who are very helpful and kind to one another. I mean come on there is only a million people in the whole state and we are the third largest state in the nation. Besides we are also the only state that has a regular democratic senator that is liked by both sides of the aisle. Go figure. It works. Gianforte is a butt head but oh well he's gone pretty soon anyway. He kind of trashed our property taxes so even the Republicans are mad at him right now.
Is Montana a red or a blue state?

Montana has been reliably Republican in recent presidential elections, having voted for only two Democrats since 1952.

Actually we Republicans are universally very good people. We treat others very well until some of them attack us.

Governor Greg Gianforte​

1708906777653.png
Governor Greg Gianforte (.gov)
https://governor.mt.gov

gianforte montana from governor.mt.gov

Serving Montanans as our state's 25th governor is the honor of my life. Our team is committed to transforming state government to be more customer friendly, ...

News Releases · ‎Newsroom · ‎Lieutenant Governor Kristen... · ‎About

Trumps not going to win and so no worries there. The Democrats will take the Presidency, the senate and the house and the GOP is not the GOP any more at all it is in fact the Maga Party and the GOP seriously needs to figure out how to rid itself of this present and dangerous cult. Bottom line, the republican party is not on the hill right now, but maybe once Trump is either put in jail or in a home for the elderly and infirm the GOP can once again claim it is the party of Abraham Lincoln but not before and not while Trump is scamming and grifting the globe.
Thank god for the Republicans who vote in Montana. As you talk our impression of the state as you intend is falling fast. But so long as Republicans keep governing there, they get my support.

Thank god for the Republicans who vote in Montana. As you talk our impression of the state as you intend is falling fast. But so long as Republicans keep governing there, they get my support.
Maybe someday Montana will see a turnover. I see a whole new crop of young Dems coming out of Montana colleges and High Schools and it is refreshing because many are shooting for positions of authority in the political arena. Let's see what Montana's political landscape looks like in ten years' time.

YES. So quit bad mouthing Republicans. We want to be your friend. But you keep bad mouthing republicans.
Not any more than you or others do so against everyone else especially Joe Biden and Democrats. So, if you will stop saying anything bad or derogatory toward democrats or President Biden then I will not say anything derogatory toward republicans or Trump how about that. Deal? No more bad talk about any party period.

Not any more than you or others do so against everyone else especially Joe Biden and Democrats. So, if you will stop saying anything bad or derogatory toward democrats or President Biden then I will not say anything derogatory toward republicans or Trump how about that. Deal? No more bad talk about any party period.
That ship has sailed. You should have tried to rein in your reps, Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Waters, Booker, Biden, Newsom, Clinton, Murray, Cantwell, Feinstein and many others a long time ago. Go whine to someone else about how mean those republicans are---boo hoo hoo. LMAO.

That ship has sailed. You should have tried to rein in your reps, Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Waters, Booker, Biden, Newsom, Clinton, Murray, Cantwell, Feinstein and many others a long time ago. Go whine to someone else about how mean those republicans are---boo hoo hoo. LMAO.
In that light what makes it right for you to be mean spirited and me to reign in. I have just as much right to cut your candidates down to size as you do mine. That is politics. Why would I want to reign in reps that are doing good for Americans and not trying to rip them off? As to whining I was trying to be nice, but I see your lot can't handle nice. Too bad.

Forum List

Back