Is the Earth really only 9,000 years old?

Where are our Young Earth Creationists?

People who believe that bullshit are hilarious.

I thought you liked science.

That is not science.
Saying the earth is 9,000 years old is not science.

My bad I thought you said creationism was science.
"god" no doubt used science to put it all together.....
God operates outside the laws He has created for our universe. If you design a video game world, are you subject to the rules of that game or are you its god?

It took 4.5 billion years for Earth to become inhabitable, and less than 100 years for us to make it uninhabitable again.
Actually, Angelo, it only took the Earth about 1.75 billion years to become habitable. It was at about that point that Earth stabilized into an oxygen-dominant rather than methane-dominant world. Then it was roughly 750 million years after that the first known life appeared inhabiting our oceans. The rest of the time after that has been evolution.
so life just suddenly appeared???
I wonder how that happened??

It took 4.5 billion years for Earth to become inhabitable, and less than 100 years for us to make it uninhabitable again.
Actually, Angelo, it only took the Earth about 1.75 billion years to become habitable. It was at about that point that Earth stabilized into an oxygen-dominant rather than methane-dominant world. Then it was roughly 750 million years after that the first known life appeared inhabiting our oceans. The rest of the time after that has been evolution.
I meant by humans.
Yes oxygen starting forming and one cell creatures emerged 2 billion years ago,
and all that.

to bad theres no proof of that mythology,,,

Creationism of any form is bullshit!
It has been said a spoonful of the mass that exploded in the big bang "theory" [or is it the "inflationary theory that's the scientific flavor of the day now?"] is so heavy that were it to fall on the ground here on earth it would fall right through the earth...I find that unbelievable.
You should because that's not possible. Earth's gravity pulls to the CENTER of the planet, not China. If we encounters that much mass, the earth would simply become a part of that object.

just because you dont accept one doesnt mean the other is true
We can go back and forth like this all day, but I've been arguing evolution over creation
for 50 years, starting with my Grandpa. He took me to the zoo and we stood at the monkey cages for an hour talking about it....I was 8 or 9 thinking I knew everything after reading our encyclopedias from the time I was 5 or 6. (Thank you Mom, God bless you ...rip) He would point at the chimp and ask "Do you really believe we came from them ??" There was no convincing him, needless to say.

We can go back and forth like this all day, but I've been arguing evolution over creation
for 50 years, starting with my Grandpa. He took me to the zoo and we stood at the monkey cages for an hour talking about it....I was 8 or 9 thinking I knew everything after reading our encyclopedias from the time I was 5 or 6. (Thank you Mom, God bless you ...rip) He would point at the chimp and ask "Do you really believe we came from them ??" There was no convincing him, needless to say.
seems like youve been well indoctrinated,,,

seems like youve been well indoctrinated,,,
Too many Rush concerts ?

I thought you liked science.

That is not science.
Saying the earth is 9,000 years old is not science.

My bad I thought you said creationism was science.
"god" no doubt used science to put it all together.....
God operates outside the laws He has created for our universe. If you design a video game world, are you subject to the rules of that game or are you its god?
he would need to know quite a bit of science to do that too....

If you design a video game world, are you subject to the rules of that game or are you its god?

G-d is Japanese?!

artworks-000249432843-k4ymnq-t500x500.jpg

There is no evidence that any Christian organization ever claimed such a thing. It's fake news invented by mostly left wing hate filled bigots.

Forum List

Back