Is the Earth really only 9,000 years old?

It took 4.5 billion years for Earth to become inhabitable, and less than 100 years for us to make it uninhabitable again.

You need to take a geology class, or three. The Earth became habitable for mankind about 1 billion years ago. We are not destroying it.

That is just retarded.

The earth is uninhabitable? What planet are you living on?
We've had the capability for a long time.

You have GOT to stop posting under the influence, dumbass. It makes your incoherent BS even harder to decipher.
I was gonna say the same about you.
sfb
Uninhabitable means what? It's an adjective.

Capability means what? It's a noun.

You can't be capability or see uninhabitable. Do you understand how stupid that sounds?

Yes, nukes have made it possible to be uninhabitable, but you didn't say we could. You said we did.

"I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man. "

-- Jon Osterman

The Earth became habitable for mankind about 1 billion years ago.

The Earth didn't become habitable for mankind. Mankind evolved to inhabit The Earth.

No. Earth generated a free oxygen atmosphere about 1.7 billion years ago. The atmosphere took another 700 million years to get to the point where mankind could live on the planet. There have been MILLIONS of critters evolve, and die out,long before we came along.

We are merely the latest in a long line of critters to pass through.

And, the planet is still evolving too.

Uninhabitable means what? It's an adjective.

Capability means what? It's a noun.

You can't be capability or see uninhabitable. Do you understand how stupid that sounds?

Yes, nukes have made it possible to be uninhabitable, but you didn't say we could. You said we did.
^The Party Pooper.^
1585023832836.png

It took 4.5 billion years for Earth to become inhabitable, and less than 100 years for us to make it uninhabitable again.

You need to take a geology class, or three. The Earth became habitable for mankind about 1 billion years ago. We are not destroying it.

That is just retarded.
First of all ..."retarded" ? 1950 called and wants it's political incorrectness back.

And you're only about 998 million years off there Huckleberry.
Recognizable humans emerged at most 2 million years ago, a vanishingly small period on the geological scale. The earliest undisputed evidence of life on Earth dates at least from 3.5 billion years ago, during the Eoarchean Era, after a geological crust started to solidify following the earlier molten Hadean Eon

Last edited:

That is just retarded.
Ummmm.
Wrong Sinbad. Tis you be da dummy here.

Wrong. You have no clue what you are talking about. I do.

That is just retarded.
Ummmm.

Ignorant and belligerent too?
A real class act.

That is just retarded.
Ummmm.

A real class act.

I have a PhD in geology. I guarantee you I know more than you ever will.

That is just retarded.
Ummmm.

A real class act.

I just schooled you shit head.
Your PHD doesn't mean shit in the real world.

That is just retarded.
Ummmm.

A real class act.

No you didn't you fucking clown. You don't know anything. I have helped write some of the books you are referencing.

That is just retarded.
Ummmm.

A real class act.

No you didn't you fucking clown. You don't know anything. I have helped write some of the books you are referencing.
Then we're talking about 2 different things.

That is just retarded.
Ummmm.

A real class act.

Then we're talking about 2 different things.

Then stop posting when you're stoned.

Forum List

Back