Is the DNC pissing its pants?

that's why the last election was a LANDSLIDE FOR the dear leader...the voters think Republicans are assholes

oh wait, it was 48% to 50% so you speak only for yourself and not A LOT of voters

so now voter fraud is an invention by Republicans, you got that folks...he cares little that it happens as long as it goes for Democrats

so many partisan hacks

That was last year. Do a quick poll search. Dems lose in a landslide unless they properly calibrate those voting machines to count the dead again :lol:

Last edited:
Obama has violated the Constitution as have the Dems. Changing laws without Congressional Consent..........................

It would not be impossible to get Obama in the House as it would only take a Majority to do so..............

But it takes 2/3rd's in the Senate to Convict, which is impossible...............

It is just the Libs trying some new BS to get out the vote and use their PRAVDA MACHINE.

obama won't be impeached, though he should be. Democrats are just trying to salvage some fear that he would be. It's an act of desperation. Democrats running for office no longer care about obama. He can't help them. He has reached his political expiration date like GLAAD and Jesse Jackson. obama's sole use is as a little goose once in awhile.

obama won't be impeached, though he should be. Democrats are just trying to salvage some fear that he would be. It's an act of desperation. Democrats running for office no longer care about obama. He can't help them. He has reached his political expiration date like GLAAD and Jesse Jackson. obama's sole use is as a little goose once in awhile.

yep, we haven't seen dirty and Fearmongering lies yet..just wait

they know they are in trouble...I am loving it and hope the people do the right thing come these elections

DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility | The Daily Caller

DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) sent out a paranoid email Saturday evening urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach President Obama.

I think the DNC is scared shitless that the game is over!

Black American Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

Sarasota, FL ( August 12, 2013) - The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language.

BLACK REPUBLICAN: National Black Republican Association E-News: Black American Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

After all the fake scandals, the only scandal left is that anyone would be so stupid as to vote Republican. Talk about lies. Course, WMD's was the worst lie they told. Tens of thousands of young Americans dead and maimed. The ruined economy and the deficit creating Bush tax cuts pale in comparison.

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) sent out a paranoid email Saturday evening urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach President Obama.

Sarasota, FL ( August 12, 2013) - The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language.

BLACK REPUBLICAN: National Black Republican Association E-News: Black American Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

Black "Republican"? Didn't see that one coming. I'm guessing every black Republican feels that way. The entire half dozen.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it's possible that those who sent this email wanted to highlight the fact that some Republicans would love to try to impeach Obama, which would be a great gift to the Dems. Especially at a time when their polls numbers have dropped and they need to divert from what is probably going to be happening with Obamacare in 2014.

And here we are, talking about it. If that was their strategy, it was smart.

Yes. Given the make-up of the Congress and the timing of evidential requirementments, the DNC knows that the possibility of impeaching Obama is none. But if they can get their base scared that it might happen, they can then pin the idea of an impeachment of the President on the GOP, which has no intention of doing so.

The GOP is just stupid enough to fall for this however.

Wait till he gets back from Hawaii, he's going to kick all ya'all's asses.

great, just what we elect our President to do, kick our ass..
But he only has 30% of the people who care's what he say's and does so he can act the thug he always has..he has nothing good to crow about...so kicking our ass is all the Democrats have left

Last edited:
Yes and then there is this:

A CNN poll released this week
showed 49 percent of those surveyed now want to be represented in Congress by a Republican and 44 percent want a Democrat, compared to a poll in October that showed 50 percent wanted a Democrat and 42 percent wanted a Republican.

Republicans appear to hold edge in Senate races, as party fortunes ebb and flow | Fox News

Too bad. The only hope the middle class has is to vote out the Republicans.

I think the middle class wants jobs and they know who will deliver and who won't. They also know who took their good and affordable health plans from them and why....

Employers won't hire until their incentives (subsidies) are back or until they are forced.

Good and affordable healthcare ended when Reagan fucked with the HMO act.

Black "Republican"? Didn't see that one coming. I'm guessing every black Republican feels that way. The entire half dozen.

I have to apologize for saying the entire half dozen. I actually meant "both".

Forum List

Back