Is the dissolution of the USA upon us?

So I hear the slogan make America great again. Just exactly where on the clock does your side want to go back to?

The 1950s with its 90% tax brackets and strong union membership of course.
Thanks one of the few guys with brains. Wish you had let a few fall into the trap before giving the answers to the test but it is nice to see some on here have brains.

This is incredibly stupid if not naive....

The taxpayers at the top RUN THE IRS and control the government.
They are about as likely to tax themselves more as you are to become a trump fan.
1610648131072.png

Russia and her supporters have been working hard to break up the USA for some time.

With this violent transfer of power from their guy,

Putin Smiles.
He really is this stupid.

I went to college and was a blue collar worker and what you are saying is misinformation in this part of the USA.
LOL- wow- is that supposed to impress me? Or anyone other than yourself?
Why don't you guys just try to purchase an island somewhere and declare it a white ethno-state and install your cult leader there as your autocratic dictator -- or as you people may call it, utopia....
The left would just flee there and fuck it up

Scandinavian countries are free, democratic, have an excellent standard of living and free market capitalism.

Trump want to go back to the post war 1950s when Japan and Germany were impoverished and Europe was recovering from WW2.

That situation no longer exists.. not even for Trump's thugs.

You forgot to add that the average American gained something like $6k more in income during his term. Dwarfing Obamas accomplishments.

How in the hell are you to compare an expanding U.S economy with higher wages and more opportunities to nations that you mentioned? If not for the perfectly timed Wuhan Virus, America wold have another four years of Trump and be humming.

Now all you have is a dying Neo-Con base and global nations deciding for themselves what happened during the U.S election.

I've been clear about the fact that many nations are going to turn inward, or, to China. They aren't as confident in the Dems as being in their interests. They have intelligence agencies too. They stay on top of what politicians are saying about their population, they look into details of America, be it your elections or otherwise.

You'd have to be really naive to think that all of U.S allies were against Trump. In truth, many of them loved his bold, confrontational style. America risks being viewed as just a smaller version of China. Sort of like how Canada is viewed.
Cool story bro...

View attachment 442720

Yeah, give us the numbers from 2019, before the pandemic. You might also want to include private sector jobs vs public.

Any chart showing overall job losses is just designed for the record books, "see what populism leads to". The same credits applaud the forced camping of Muslims in China and fund slave labor of our enemies.

Mark my words. Watch Wester allies over the next few years. China is running a coup and the least impressive among us think it will end well for them, simply because they are banking today.

Forum List

Back