Is the alliance between gop Neocons, the corporate media, and the democrat party leading to what amounts to the opening of the "Seventh Seal"?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I mean we just got our ass handed to us in the most retarded/embarrassing way possible in Afghanistan after 20 years there yet the " "Mah Ukraine" war drums are being pounded night and day by the media, dried-up old cold warriors, gop Neocons that never saw a war they did not like to profit off of, and rat-faced dem politicians looking to deflect from our troubles here.

Thus the "I don't mind paying a few dollars more at the pump if it helps Ukraine!" horse-shit propaganda that's been running on all the networks.....Have you noticed that even FOX News has hardly mentioned rapidly spiking gas prices of late? They are in on it too.

I fear that the bottom is out of our country's bucket.....Fuck it, I'm well supplied. 😐

1646581354710.jpeg

shutterstock_1081041614-e1587079283156.jpg

\

I understand you are having problems

View attachment 611492

shutterstock_1081041614-e1587079283156.jpg

\

I understand you are having problems
Laugh it up fuzz-ball till you can't even remember what electricity was like. ;)

LOL....I noted that the three churches across the way from me (yeah, my AO is church poor) are packed to the gills this morning....Maybe it's a "sign".

Last edited:
If you rip the scab off quickly it hurts less. Or you could do what most of us non conspiracy people do and just let it fall off when it's time.

I mean we just got our ass handed to us in the most retarded/embarrassing way possible in Afghanistan after 20 years there yet the " "Mah Ukraine" war drums are being pounded night and day by the media, dried-up old cold warriors, gop Neocons that never saw a war they did not like to profit off of, and rat-faced dem politicians looking to deflect from our troubles here.

Thus the "I don't mind paying a few dollars more at the pump if it helps Ukraine!" horse-shit propaganda that's been running on all the networks.....Have you noticed that even FOX News has hardly mentioned rapidly spiking gas prices of late? They are in on it too.

I fear that the bottom is out of our country's bucket.....Fuck it, I'm well supplied. 😐
NO, that’s apocalyptic bs that should never have made it into the NT.

Mason jars work as well as a bank when filled with money and buried.
Till someone like me comes along and digs it up 80 years later because you either got dementia and forgot where you put it or died and never told anyone about it. ;)

I was metal detecting one day about 10 years ago at a old homestead and found a pint ball jar (blue zinc lid type) full of silver dollars dating from the late 1800s up to 1919. I bet some old geezer buried them then died.

Till someone like me comes along and digs it up 80 years later because you either got dementia and forgot where you put it or died and never told anyone about it. ;)

I was metal detecting one day about 10 years ago at a old homestead and found a pint ball jar (blue zinc lid type) full of silver dollars dating from the late 1800s up to 1919. I bet some old geezer buried them then died.
I leave the top of the jar exposed for easy withdrawal.

Forum List

Back