Song that typifies liberals:

I used to proudly call myself a liberal before-- when it meant the opposite of being authoritarian.....standing up against tyranny and war profiteering ..... when we spoke truth to power, and our flock of journalists held folks accountable.

There was a much needed balance of power between the government and the people, a distant memory now.

I used to proudly call myself a liberal before-- when it meant the opposite of being authoritarian.....standing up against tyranny and war profiteering ..... when we spoke truth to power, and our flock of journalists held folks accountable.

There was a much needed balance of power between the government and the people, a distant memory now.

Only because of scum Rupert Murdoch and poor dupes like you....We need to tax the rich and invest in America again...

I rented a car in 05' and drove across California like those beatnik's in that show, "route 66". I met plenty of Californians that hated liberals and their bullshit. The one song that comes to mind? Sorry I said this before:

Never mind the neoliberals under Bill Clinton who gave us NAFTA and the welfare state, and permanent war state.

Too late pal.
That ship sailed 40 years ago.
And now we have the worst inequality, upward mobility homelessness and social justice ever here and anywhere in the modern world by far. Great job, brainwashed functional moron Putinist...

Forum List

Back